"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Didn't the fish ban "brap"? Lia has said brap more times in the past 2 minutes than I've heard anyone else say period.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
That is not what she is saying, though. That is also not what the chatter was saying. They are both saying she can't join the server because Nijisanji Livers are in it, not that that is why she didn't get invited. And her not having connections to Vaultroom is irrelevant, because she could easily form them through Towa or even La+, if she really wanted to.

Kson has also played a ton of Ark as Kson with other VTubers and had her own server. Her saying "you can't have Ark without me" also sounds incredibly tongue-in-cheek and in-line with her brand of humor.

Fair, I'll concede on the context then.

I will still maintain that I dislike her characterisation/motive, though. I think she could've agreed with the chat more tactfully or professionally based on knowledge she has of her relationship with the company, without going on such a tangent that it veered into the territory of potentially landing active Nijis in trouble to prove a point.

It's no secret that Kson's M.O. since joining VShojo has been about advertising the hands-off freedoms of the company by criticising the outdated and mean model of the Japanese companies, and we know for a fact that she's known about this for months because she did actually talk about this more professionally in a Members post logged back in the Homeland.

On top of that, it does remain true that she didn't interact with any Nijis during her tenure as Coco, so I'm really side-eyeing the eagerness to air this out in a way that was far more provocative than her initial reaction to it in the post. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
FORCEFUL ASYLUM GENERALITIES GRADING and OPERATING TALLY SYSTEMS (FÁGGOTS)
TRIBALISM DEFCON LEVEL: 4 (REPEATED CLASHES)
SOCIAL THREAT LEVEL: LOW CONCERN
SCUTTLE STATUS: SOMEWHAT BOTHERED
RRAT POPULATION: SINGLE DIGITS
BAITPOSTING COEFICCIENT: NULL
OVERALL ASSESSMENT: NOT A CAUSE FOR CONCERN, FURTHER CLASHES TO BE MONITORED BY ASYLUM PERSONEL
NOLAN CRUSH STATUS: NOLAN CRUSH

Piarro

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 6495
Another Kronii membership stream done, this time she was quite a bit more personal that she usually is, she spent the first hour to hour and a half talking about her family. Both good and really bad. Here are the highlights:
  • Kronii had her family (and Sally, a really close friend) over and had a few deep conversations with them.
  • She gives more than half of what she earns to her family, says she's just happy to be able to support them.
  • She feels bad for making her family worry too much about her.
  • Her family is a really big part of her life, so much so that friends have told her multiple times that she needs to leave more time to herself. "I look out for them, they look out for me".
  • She talks about a certain "bad apple" in her life and how sometimes they overwhelm her, she hates that they try to use the people that she cares about. She's choosing her words very carefully, says they're dangerous for everyone they're around. "My family would be happier without this person around", says this person has tried to make this year miserable for everyone. What they've done to her family is "really not normal". "They need help, professional help". She tries to not get involved because whenever she does it escalates. She told all this to her family, knowing that they probably won't try to solve this.
  • She says the reason why she doesn't open up much -or at least why she has problems with doing so- may be because she has been discoradged about talking about it outside [of family]. Also, when she has tried to do so people have minimized the situation, making her even more reluctant to do so.
  • Says the situation with this family member has been happening pretty much all her life. She really wants to cut this person out of her life, but it is VERY difficult to do so. She thought things would get better once she moved, but it's almost impossible seeing how much she interacts with her family.
  • She says that it has been happening for most of her life at this point, when she was younger she "wanted them to die" but now she's at a point in her life where she just wants them out.
  • Much later in the stream (at about 3h 34m, while reading superchats) she said she'd be willing to talk more in depth and in detail about this whole thing but she doesn't want there to be even a slight chance of the person in question to know about this because she's scared of what they might do. Says they have an incredibly short fuse.
If you remember, a while back she had to cancel one member stream a while before because of this person. Back then she was really careful choosing her words, saying "everyone was safe now" and that she had to call the police, so who knows what this family member is capable of.

This was mainly all she said about the whole family situation, up until superchats she concentrated on playing the game while talking about stuff like being content with life, knowing what it is to truly be happy and how emotions "get in the way sometimes" and how she would love if she could turn them off at will. All that kind of existential talk.

Another couple of things she said:
  • "Random fun fact: I have cried before during stream, twice!" Once was during her Land Before Time watchalong, not sure about the other one.
  • She says that sometimes she stops speaking mid-sentence (on and off stream) and that's because she feels some stabbing pain in her heart, and she's just been living with it for 6-7 years. ????

TL;DR: Her family is an extremely important part of her life, she sends them more than half of what she earns. There's also an incredibly toxic family member who is constantly trying to make everyone in Kronii's family miserable and has been doing so for most of her life.
It's sad but if her family keeps that person around (guessing it's either aunt or a cousin or some shit) then its time she starts to separate herself from them. If the ship is sinking and everyone on the ship doesn't want to acknowledge it is sinking nor do they want to patch the gaping hole that's causing all the water to come in, there is no use for you to stay with them.

Yeah, if I were Sena or Minna I'd keep the characters. They had amazing numbers for an indie debut, Sena seems to be retaining a decent amount of her audience, and both are decent fits for their character concepts. It also helps that their content is rather different from standard vtuber fare. It will be interesting to see how they will go over time - what will the audience be like in a month or six? How many people genuinely enjoy the content they're making and will stick around long-term?

Minna also has a Q and A stream scheduled in about five hours and I can see myself catching it later to see how she goes:

The fact that some random png-tuber born out of a meme without having to spend a single cent in assets or marketing has 2k subs and 120 CCV is pretty huge. I also agree that both of them fit the characters really well.

Good of her to be proactive with this. People were meme'ing telling Pippa to collab with them though. At least I don't think they were serious.

And here I was told the Chinese influence on Nijisanji was just a rrat...

Also I'm gonna need some receipts on Haachama getting bonked and Kanata being told Friend C is verboten...
The EN boys get more than half their super-chats from Chinese fujos.

Someone is making a Depressed Nousagi video. Based on the description it's a defense video.

Could be an interesting watch if he lowers the music volume.

Judging by thumbnail its going to be autistic
Autism makes for great content.

Ragus has a way to avoid management bonking him if he shows something too yabai in Cyberpunk
1669602047853.png

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Incorrect. The message in the rules containing the Pippa/Nousagi ban was edited on November 17th, and the announcement of it came 5 minutes later. It did not happen in August.
View attachment 6554View attachment 6555

it made it look like it was then. I just assumed it was older based on date. Probably missed the edit and I also realize you could now see when it was edited

Also if it’s new then I wonder why Pippa hadn’t been mentioned since the post. 🤔 hmm. If I’m wrong then my bad

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ethyria 2.0 collab

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fair, I'll concede on the context then.

I will still maintain that I dislike her characterisation/motive, though. I think she could've agreed with the chat more tactfully or professionally based on knowledge she has of her relationship with the company, without going on such a tangent that it veered into the territory of potentially landing active Nijis in trouble to prove a point.
Yeah, I will agree with that. She went too far on that front. It is one thing to say some faceless entity like a corporation is making your life harder, but saying livers reached out to her in DMs on their personal accounts was a little much.

It's no secret that Kson's M.O. since joining VShojo has been about advertising the hands-off freedoms of the company by criticising the outdated and mean model of the Japanese companies, and we know for a fact that she's known about this for months because she did actually talk about this more professionally in a Members post logged back in the Homeland.
Yes, she clearly has a chip on her shoulder when it comes to corpos.

On top of that, it does remain true that she didn't interact with any Nijis during her tenure as Coco, so I'm really side-eyeing the eagerness to air this out in a way that was far more provocative than her initial reaction to it in the post. Just doesn't sit right with me.
I think you are overthinking this. Earlier Hololive generations had more reason to collab with Nijisanji than gen 4 and beyond. I don't even know if anyone aside from Towa has collabed with a Nijisanji liver after gen 4. Coco also hadn't even been in Hololive for a year before the Taiwan incident. If she did want to collab with someone in Nijisanji eventually, that would have dashed any hope.

She has not been shy to collab with JP VTubers when she can, even ones smaller than her. She had way more incentive to want to collab with Nijisanji livers after graduating than she would have before, as well. I would be very surprised if she didn't reach out to livers soon after starting as indie Kson only to be shot down.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sena hit 2k subs, is streaming to nearly 150 by YT's count, all with a png and a scuffed mic. VTweeters btfo.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Everywhere I go I see NolanCrush, he is the antichrist

Edit: HE HAS A FUCKING EMOTE

Early Adopter
scuffed mic.
Not anymore, she tweeted about some dude sending her a better one. i think this is the one she uses rn, since no pops nor static noises

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
View attachment 6429
Timeline of Lia's organs failing.
Lia is hands down the best troll
Worth remembering that Haachama was also bonked for acknowledging Kson and Kanata was ~strongly discouraged~ from mentioning Friend C again. No one has talked about Coco at all in well over a year. Kson is just generally not good for business.

But this clip is really awkward because she sounds eager to stir the pot based on a chat comment but doesn't realise that Nijisanji don't actually have administrative powers over the Streamer Servers they participate in. On top of that, she obfuscates that she never once interacted with a single Niji as Coco even when she was kosher and didn't follow anyone in NijiEN back on twitter when she wasn't, but is now suddenly concerned about the relationship between her and the company, and says that many Nijis thought she was amazingly amazing all along? Come on now.

Kson failed to make any connections with other companies or other JP influencers as Coco and is shocked no one knows who the fuck she is and doesn't think that she is synonymous with ARK content. Even Laplus got in the server behind her company's back but Kson decided to take whatever tf this approach was.
Coco was my oshii and I still watch kson mostly out of a sense of obligation but at this point I like her personality more than I like her content. Leaving holo was the absolute worst decision she could have made. She said in a recent stream she wanted to be a "chill comfy streamer" which frankly is just a cope for people who are lazy and don't want to put effort into their streams. At this point she really just seems directionless and just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

People watched her as coco because they wanted to see what kind of crazy thing she would do or say, she was a wierd person that broke the rules. Now that she has no rules to break anymore she doesn't really have much going for her. I get that she's hustling behind the scenes but if streaming is your main job you should actually be putting effort in to making interesting content instead of doing "chill" zatsus every other day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everywhere I go I see NolanCrush, he is the antichrist

Edit: HE HAS A FUCKING EMOTE
That's what poor OPSEC does to a motherfucker
Don't feel too good for him though, he paid a hefty price for that "fame", and he's essentially the butt of everyone's jokes here, it's not a nice time being nolan.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Not anymore, she tweeted about some dude sending her a better one, i think this is the one she uses rn, since no pops nor static noises
She said the new one from throne is still in the mail.
Just divine intervention in the meanwhile to sound less XBox-y.

Early Adopter
She said the new one from throne is still in the mail.
Just divine intervention in the meanwhile to sound less XBox-y.
Or she probably put a sock on her old one

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Late, but sick-Ame unarchived karaoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom