"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Someone asked and she answered, it's just Youtube being retarded and she's trying to make it not do that. I'm surprised though as it defaults to just being moderated but not disabled, maybe it's new because of the Live tab.
Uruka had the same exact issue with some of her streams and when she reuploaded the coffee stream where she showed her thighs. I think youtube recently has been very fucked up with moderation and comments.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nope, some spergings are hers

src: vk
Oh definitely. I'm not that hopeful enough to believe she's all innocent just because she gave her twitter password to someone she trust only for that someone to go more spergy than hers.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Watching IRyS stream, where chat was being so much of a coomer that she ended up Tofublocking the goods, for their despair.
Switch to Pippa and WTF is going on?!
:pippasquish:

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa confirms, it was a hard R.

Uruka had the same exact issue with some of her streams and when she reuploaded the coffee stream where she showed her thighs. I think youtube recently has been very fucked up with moderation and comments.
Youtube tends to give you a lot of control over how you moderate comments, and for those who never uploaded a vide this is essentially what you get as the uploader (It defaults to the Hold Potentially Inappropriate comments):
1669527726409.png

Some things to consider, when you edit the video in youtube studio it messes with stuff and can be a big pain, but normally uploads don't have those problems. Youtube will still auto delete spam comments, and will shadow ban certain words to the point they show up in a very strange limbo space that you have to fight to see, and sometimes even if you just allow all, normal comments will still get held for reviews.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pippa thinks she can't get collabs with vtubers in hololive or nijisanji because of her yabs and views but have you seen the holo and niji collabs that happen? Pippa absolutely wouldn't be the worst collab partner to get. Both companies have had people that may have not been the best to have.

She's putting herself down WAY too much, she doesn't want to see clips of her streams on channels to get exposure. Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.

That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa thinks she can't get collabs with vtubers in hololive or nijisanji because of her yabs and views but have you seen the holo and niji collabs that happen? Pippa absolutely wouldn't be the worst collab partner to get. Both companies have had people that may have not been the best to have.

She's putting herself down WAY too much, she doesn't want to see clips of her streams on channels to get exposure. Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.

That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.
I think it's just her setting realistic boundaries and not getting her hopes up, but yeah seeing who Holo and Niji already collabed with a collab with Pippa wouldn't be out of the cards.

If she was as verboten as she thinks she is Fauna wouldn'tve been able to shout her out at all that one time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
With this new update for Irys I really buy that she's supposed to be an E cup.
Japanese bra sizes are smaller than western ones. A Japanese E is like a D, apparently.
:botanshrug:
I don't think anyone here mentioned it during Irys' new model debut, but this YabIrys moment during the predictions was really funny.

It's the obliviousness at first that makes it.

Yeah, my favorite part was her hiding and unhiding the image as if that was helping lol.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think it's just her setting realistic boundaries and not getting her hopes up, but yeah seeing who Holo and Niji already collabed with a collab with Pippa wouldn't be out of the cards.

If she was as verboten as she thinks she is Fauna wouldn'tve been able to shout her out at all that one time.
Maybe, but Pippa is very hard on herself. She also pondered if her baggage would carry over with her if she went somewhere else or if she'd be protected by the autism of the industry's inability to talk about past lives.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holding out hope for pipfaufau. Great conclusion to discord bannings.

Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.
She did say she'd raid kiara someday

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it.
I think the Phase Connect mold saga is bullshit. At first? Maybe not. Nowadays? It has to be. They do it to get a rise outta yous or just get people "concerned" which leads to interaction on twitter and beyond. "Haha look at me I'm so quirky" type shit.

You are going to get food poisoning if you drink milk that has been left out long enough for solid chunks to form. It is going to taste nasty, and smell bad too. Do you believe that Lia has no taste buds and a broken nose? Typically if you drink enough you also vomit. Because the body says "holy shit no, get that out of me."

If even HALF of these mold stories were true and they were ingesting it, these girls wouldn't be streaming they'd be laying in hospital beds taking IV Antibiotics and wishing they weren't so retarded when they're going to diarrhea for the 8th time that day and it hurts so bad they wanna cry. Or they happened upon a particularly bad strain of mold which produces mycotoxin poison and destroys their liver leading to organ failure.

:botanshrug:
You can live with mold and its not too hard to get mold if you leave shit out for a few days and seriously these girls seem to be the type to leave shit out all of the time. I do think it might be a bit exaggerated and played up for reactions.

Pippa confirms, it was a hard R.

Youtube tends to give you a lot of control over how you moderate comments, and for those who never uploaded a vide this is essentially what you get as the uploader (It defaults to the Hold Potentially Inappropriate comments):
View attachment 6445

Some things to consider, when you edit the video in youtube studio it messes with stuff and can be a big pain, but normally uploads don't have those problems. Youtube will still auto delete spam comments, and will shadow ban certain words to the point they show up in a very strange limbo space that you have to fight to see, and sometimes even if you just allow all, normal comments will still get held for reviews.
I have edited some videos and the comments have turned off and other wacky shit like that has happened. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck Youtube even works as it seems to be held together by tape.

Maybe, but Pippa is very hard on herself. She also pondered if her baggage would carry over with her if she went somewhere else or if she'd be protected by the autism of the industry's inability to talk about past lives.
Pippa could probably collab with Niji. I think her problem is that she doesn't want to attract retards that then attack the talent because they dared to collab with her. Hell, it was Tempus, (people inside the same company) and some of the girls got a TON of shit for collabing with them. Remember, Pippa is a "right-wing, 4chan and kiwi farms doxxer that hates vermintide and posts racist and nazi memes that CAUSE HARM".

Remember these girls appeal to a very wide audience and she thinks that people will start harassing not only the talent but cover as a company over it.
Edit: And after spending the whole stream without playing any copyrighted music, she starts playing it at the end. Seriously this girl loses more than $1000 a month on Adsense due to copyright.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Pippa is one "The 4chan/kiwifarms Vtuber" article away from complete cancellation.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa just said that she wants to do a full-production cover of Rama Rama. A janny asked if management would actually let her do that, to which she said "I don't see why not". I pray to God that this gets to happen.
The ultimate dogwhistle...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
if Nuxtaku could get an Iluna collab (that got flagged to fuck lmaoo) then a Pippa collab is equally possible tbh fam

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
apparently Mel showed off a friendship code (whatever that is)
friend code, the stuff you use to add other people so you could play together

We now know why Axel has a thing for nee-sans.. he streams close to the kitchen where his mom teaches cake baking classes so the house is often full of women of all ages. Apparently they can sometimes hear him and some of the younger women recognize and ask if he is a streamer of some sort..

And of course rpr is quietly seething lol

every time axel wins, rpr loses one (sometimes even more)

New Irys looks honestly a great step up from the base design, the face looks less uncanny and fits her more.
I have issues with how Brian tends to up his jiggly physics by a whole lot but he's still a pretty remarkable rigger out there
I watched Reimu's new outfit reveal live before I went to sleep but I gotta say while it does look overly designed, the aesthetic and everything fits her perfectly. Possibly my favorite design so far

pururun

Pippa is one "The 4chan/kiwifarms Vtuber" article away from complete cancellation.
My worst nightmare is Pippa having a "Fantano Fader article" episode that goes the same way.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I have edited some videos and the comments have turned off and other wacky shit like that has happened. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck Youtube even works as it seems to be held together by tape.
Editing in youtube is awful. If I ever had to do it, I'd just unlist the video and reupload an externally edited one as it would process in an hour instead of a day.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Pippa mostly flies under the radar and does her own degen shit. It's good that she is very self aware and that's probably why she doesn't want a bigger spotlight. It takes 1 activist "journalist" to take an interest in ruining her and she wont be able to tank the negative attention and monetary pressure.

Some people are on copium since she has been able to be successful while being edgy, but forget that she stays within communities that are ok with it.

She is also probably content with making good money being a sad girl online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom