"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cunts be acting like that and act surprised when they get shot up

Edit: im reporting you to autorities
IMG_20221127_100650.jpg

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I was like, they're taking our jobs! And they were like 'Pippa, you don't have a job'"

Should have responded "Yea, cause they took it."

I got you. Maniac (2012) it is.
How about something more upbeat, like The Founder?

Cunts be acting like that and act surprised when they get shot up
Remember, the Walmart guy let some woman go, and that's why you're always nice to the weird kid.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
YOU FOOL YOU WILL ATTRACT MORE OF THEM!
Attract more of what, vtubers saying Nigga? Hard R optional
Because God I hope so.

This model might buff YabaiRyS to some extra levels of comedic timing since she'll actually have movement for reactions now.
This is actually really easy to settle into. I'll probably go "whoa, oh yeah" for a few streams but I don't find anything about it actually weird of off even just flipping back and forth in this stream of hers.

Poor Pippa, even mamakin bullied her. :pippasadl:

Can I get anything besides the Joker if that happens? That's just too basic.
Anything more unhinged is already taken by people like Henri.
We could maybe slot you in as Harley instead of Joker, if only so we can slap a stupid ass "Rabbit's lil fixer" shirt on you though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa said she "was" racist. Don't lie to us Pippa, your secret is safe with us. They really did took our jerbs.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Imagine if Pippa was on odysee and we could hear that joke

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa was a hard R user.
No wonder she looks up to Pewdiepie, he also got away with it.

lvl8

- Stream winding down, views dropped to -950
- Pippa "I was racist"
- Stream views went up to 1k

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it.
I think the Phase Connect mold saga is bullshit. At first? Maybe not. Nowadays? It has to be. They do it to get a rise outta yous or just get people "concerned" which leads to interaction on twitter and beyond. "Haha look at me I'm so quirky" type shit.

You are going to get food poisoning if you drink milk that has been left out long enough for solid chunks to form. It is going to taste nasty, and smell bad too. Do you believe that Lia has no taste buds and a broken nose? Typically if you drink enough you also vomit. Because the body says "holy shit no, get that out of me."

If even HALF of these mold stories were true and they were ingesting it, these girls wouldn't be streaming they'd be laying in hospital beds taking IV Antibiotics and wishing they weren't so retarded when they're going to diarrhea for the 8th time that day and it hurts so bad they wanna cry. Or they happened upon a particularly bad strain of mold which produces mycotoxin poison and destroys their liver leading to organ failure.

:botanshrug:

Early Adopter
Haha racism and child abuse my favourite topics!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't think anyone here mentioned it during Irys' new model debut, but this YabIrys moment during the predictions was really funny.

It's the obliviousness at first that makes it.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I woke up late and missed out Irys 2.0 (looks pretty cool) and Millie's new outfit (Neat outfit, still can't really win against Reimu's). That's what happened when you spent the half a day yesterday looking at cosplays and didn't bother resting up.

It could be worse: it could be Futacoochie's stream. At least Kirsche is cool.
Well, considering she barely streams unless she felt like she needs to (or to play weird games as per her imps urging), no one would bother.

That said, I decided to look at her discord and, out of boredom, decided to search if kiwifarms is mentioned there.1669525065038.png
Apparently somewhere during that time period or whatever, she has someone she thought to be trustful enough to manage her stuff basically starting shit. Though it's also partly because she's kind of dumb to give her account passwords to that manager. That might the reason why she kind of spergy on twitter, because it not be her own sperging!

That said, she still a tankie though. Can't deny that.

Early Adopter
Forget about retirement home, throw pippas mom into mental institution what the fuck

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa says she knows she's too closely associated with clover and fruit farming websites. Reddit and Discord sisters on suicide watch.

Anyone know why all of Pippa's streams have had comments off lately? Is she blacklisted from jewtube or something?
Someone asked and she answered, it's just Youtube being retarded and she's trying to make it not do that. I'm surprised though as it defaults to just being moderated but not disabled, maybe it's new because of the Live tab.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa confirmed blacklisted by youtube. All comments disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom