"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My worst nightmare is Pippa having a "Fantano Fader article" episode that goes the same way.
That article really freaked the guy out, probably thought his life was completely over at first. Was almost impressed at how fast he pivoted.
Deleted everything remotely problematic and adopted wokeshit publicly, even though the reality is that when the true cancellation comes acting woke won't protect you.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
if Nuxtaku could get an Iluna collab (that got flagged to fuck lmaoo) then a Pippa collab is equally possible tbh fam
I don’t know how you come to that conclusion. I’m saying this as an outsider to Pippa. If I’m a manager what do I have to gain from allowing a Pippa collab? Realistically, marginal to no real benefit. Sure, Nuxtaku is also controversial but he has significantly bigger reach for the same downsides.

I’m not saying this to be an ass. I’m just actually curious.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Pippa thinks she can't get collabs with vtubers in hololive or nijisanji because of her yabs and views but have you seen the holo and niji collabs that happen? Pippa absolutely wouldn't be the worst collab partner to get. Both companies have had people that may have not been the best to have.

She's putting herself down WAY too much, she doesn't want to see clips of her streams on channels to get exposure. Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.

That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.
You can live with mold and its not too hard to get mold if you leave shit out for a few days and seriously these girls seem to be the type to leave shit out all of the time. I do think it might be a bit exaggerated and played up for reactions.

I have edited some videos and the comments have turned off and other wacky shit like that has happened. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck Youtube even works as it seems to be held together by tape.

Pippa could probably collab with Niji. I think her problem is that she doesn't want to attack retards that then attack the talent because they dared to collab with her. Hell, it was Tempus, (people inside the same company) and some of the girls got a TON of shit for collabing with them. Remember, Pippa is a "right-wing, 4chan and kiwi farms doxxer that hates vermintide and posts racist and nazi memes that CAUSE HARM".

Remember these girls appeal to a very wide audience and she thinks that people will start harassing not only the talent but cover as a company over it.
Edit: And after spending the whole stream without playing any copyrighted music, she starts playing it at the end. Seriously this girl loses more than $1000 a month on Adsense due to copyright.
I agree she could probably get a Niji collab but I think a Holo collab is not happening ever, the moment someone even mention the possibility someone will absolutely shit up a storm (probably the same people that got her banned from the discords) bringing up the Asuka Wrestling joke and will spam it everywhere they can and it will definitely reach the talent and management and probably be called off by either by Pippa herself out of self consciousness (like ehat happened with the Veibae/Kiara collab) or cover management just to be safe.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don’t know how you come to that conclusion. I’m saying this as an outsider to Pippa. If I’m a manager what do I have to gain from allowing a Pippa collab? Realistically, marginal to no real benefit. Sure, Nuxtaku is also controversial but he has significantly bigger reach for the same downsides.

I’m not saying this to be an ass. I’m just actually curious.
not a serious conclusion, just ribbing at Nux because he is probably one of the more retarded "safe" personalities out there, not really controversial, but just kinda annoying

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would pippa ever get a collab with one of the big corpos honestly? They only ever collab with big indies or agencies and any odd cases are always because they either know the other person or they are part of a big collab with a ton of random people. Stop your ridiculous coping. You may like pippa but the only person from her agency that has gotten around even a bit is tenma.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why would pippa ever get a collab with one of the big corpos honestly? They only ever collab with big indies or agencies and any odd cases are always because they either know the other person or they are part of a big collab with a ton of random people. Stop your ridiculous coping. You may like pippa but the only person from her agency that has gotten around even a bit is tenma.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You may like pippa but the only person from her agency that has gotten around even a bit is tenma.
Pippa literally said in this stream that Nux was in her DMs even before she blew up. Like him or hate him, that 100% counts as "getting around" and networking.
A bunch of other big VTubers also follow her on Twitter, including Holo roommates and a bunch of others.
(and yeah, i do not think she will get holo collabs either, but saying it in this way is kinda disingenuous.)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Sure, Nuxtaku is also controversial but he has significantly bigger reach for the same downsides.
Nux's downsides are far more pertinent to corpos than any of Pippa's yab content and theoretical twitter screeching: He's a dramatuber. Worse, he's a dramatuber with a known history of airing any dirty company laundry he gets his hands on. Vshojo already gave that scorpion a ride and got stung by it, for all I think they should have seen it coming (Nux wears what he is openly and has been the same person for years) the fact companies still officially engage with him blows my mind.
Pippa's honestly small potatoes compared to something like that. She's got a respectable audience behind her, if she grinded out collabs across the vtuber community like she was a mid-sized indie I could see it happening.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why would pippa ever get a collab with one of the big corpos honestly?

XvX6.gif

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Nux's downsides are far more pertinent to corpos than any of Pippa's yab content and theoretical twitter screeching: He's a dramatuber. Worse, he's a dramatuber with a known history of airing any dirty company laundry he gets his hands on. Vshojo already gave that scorpion a ride and got stung by it, for all I think they should have seen it coming (Nux wears what he is openly and has been the same person for years) the fact companies still officially engage with him blows my mind.
Pippa's honestly small potatoes compared to something like that. She's got a respectable audience behind her, if she grinded out collabs across the vtuber community like she was a mid-sized indie I could see it happening.
I don’t exactly see how being associated with Kiwifarms (which the media portrays as worse than satan incarnate) is worth the risk to gain access to Pippa’s comparatively small audience.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Holding out hope for pipfaufau. Great conclusion to discord bannings.
I would like to live in a universe where that could be a reality. I would even join these servers just to read and see them melt into hypocritical piles of rage.
But that's not gonna happen in our universe...

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I would probably watch more ASMR if it involved more slapstick hijinks.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.
I'm hoping that comes to fruition, i've been watching Shondo clips recently and been enjoying them. I also kinda want see Shondo collab with Lia also since thet have a similar "no one but me" thing going. Maybe someday we'll get a Pippa Marmari collab too.
Pippa literally said in this stream that Nux was in her DMs even before she blew up. Like him or hate him, that 100% counts as "getting around" and networking.
A bunch of other big VTubers also follow her on Twitter, including Holo roommates and a bunch of others.
(and yeah, i do not think she will get holo collabs either, but saying it in this way is kinda disingenuous.)
I think it would be cosmically hillarious if she somehow ends up collabing with Senzawa or other roommates like Karen (though she is playing river city girls with 10ma this week). Maybe if she's lucky, she'll be a guest speaker at Ligma U.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Nux’s whole business model is to extract the maximum possible value out of whoever and whatever happens to be in his general orbit. It would only make sense for him to be in everyone’s DMs, no?

The followers stuff has always struck me as a bit of a nothingburger. Not with Pippa alone but in general. For example, there’s tons of people on LinkedIn with hundreds, if not thousands, of connections. How many of those randoms will actually help you land a job? The twitter follows are like the most superficial form of networking there is - acknowledgement of existence.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Lmfao.
1669532712779.png
1669532897276.png1669532919673.png
I really love how the people giving this shit likes are literal autistic 'POC' genderspecials and 2views. Really makes ya think!
It's kinda funny, this whole thing is redundant because Juniper 100% already knows who she is, lol.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
I don't think your wrong. From a financial and logical point it wouldn't likely happen, except for maybe Fauna because she's built different and consciously mentioned knowing of the yabbit on stream. That said, you're not a very likeable person are you.
The followers stuff has always struck me as a bit of a nothingburger.
It is and it isn't. There are plenty of instances where corporate accounts get flamed by strange fans who have their oshi's name in their twitter handle for following some random they dislike.
That these follows happening on lesser known and popular roommate accounts actually says a great deal. They know enough to be wary on corporate accounts, but follow on their (pretty well known) side accounts. She isn't big enough to be a steppingstone for these roommates, generally. And she isn't small enough to be 'in need of help.' If she was just another no one to them, they would have unfollowed from the perception debuff alone, so I think some of these talents genuinely think she is entertaining (and means well).
I really love how people giving this shit likes are literal autistic 'POC' genderspecials and 2views. Really makes ya think!
The level of disingenuousness or addiction to being harmed is staggering among some of these people.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't care much about Pippa and her crowd potentially upsetting Holo etc. fans' sensibilities; I'd be more worried about them potentially liking her and her stream chat ending up full of insufferable normies. The last thing she needs is an audience who don't 'get' her humour so she has to water it down, or a hundred new JL7tens getting pissy whenever someone alludes to funny edrama shit. Thankfully she seems like the type to stay in her lane and filter people out where necessary, but I think it's something collab-beggars probably aren't thinking through.

Remember gents, gatekeep your hobbies, and gatekeep (and support!) your oshis even more.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom