"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did Rye Project ever interact with males?
The _Project vtubers used to join Aussie Arma/RTS youtuber Rimmy's events and streams, as you can guess, the other people in these collabs were almost always penis-havers, i think Whiskey Project is the one who collabs the most with him, i dont think Sleepy does it much

some other vtubers like Shiki Miyoshino from Prism also joined his collabs at some point, a bit before Pippa did

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So YouTube just recommended a certain Hana Yomeguri to me. She is a "Japanese Multilingual Vtuber", although most of her content seems to be in Spanish, and she's doing a World Cup watchalong.

I don't remember anyone mentioning her before, then again, I hate spics and their language, so i might have just erased her from my memory. She seems to have a pretty decent following, so most people that would be into her probably know about her already, but I'm posting this anyway.

Yeah she is one the most well know spanish vtubers, her singing voice is pretty good too I recommend some of her covers my favorite being her God-ish cover

Since someone else brought the topic, the spanish vtuber scene is weird, Wactor is a Dumpster fire but also the only real Corpo Vtuber and their biggest talent Hina Misora is the basically the face of spanish Vtubin ( funnily enough both Hana and Hime are Japanese woman who speak spanish so 2 of the biggest ES channel are actually Japanese), even tru there really not reason for them to makes me wonder what it would look like if any of the big corpo realesed an ES brand.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche just came right out and stated she thinks most gay men are just gay because they've had bad experiences with women.

Dear god help me I'm becoming a simp.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
This chick popped up on my homepage, was enticed by the JC Denton thumbnail.

Now she is comparing sizes of frying pans and showing her size queen energy. Honestly, looks like she's having fun right now and is kind of entertaining.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tenma is once again confirming that she is A Sexual Cheese (Cis) Boy. Watching her struggle with American gender politics is fantastic.
"This segment is stupid. It fucking sucks and you know it!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah she is one the most well know spanish vtubers, her singing voice is pretty good too I recommend some of her covers my favorite being her God-ish cover

Since someone else brought the topic, the spanish vtuber scene is weird, Wactor is a Dumpster fire but also the only real Corpo Vtuber and their biggest talent Hina Misora is the basically the face of spanish Vtubin ( funnily enough both Hana and Hime are Japanese woman who speak spanish so 2 of the biggest ES channel are actually Japanese), even tru there really not reason for them to makes me wonder what it would look like if any of the big corpo realesed an ES brand.

The spanish side of the web is always like 5-8 years behind the rest, even then you probably know a lot of people who are spics but just don't talk about it, since they essentially pretend to be regular english speakers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

1669498455656.png

"Pink Cat is like Nega Pippa"
Kirsche chat.

1669498714494.png

1669498727950.png

:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nebula Slasher

Tenma is once again confirming that she is A Sexual Cheese (Cis) Boy. Watching her struggle with American gender politics is fantastic.
"This segment is stupid. It fucking sucks and you know it!"
On the PC Principal:
"I don't know what just happened, but that was a lot of bullshit."

"That was weird. Who the fuck was that guy? He looked like an attention whore to me."

On the police missions:
"USA! Wait, why are we getting only the people of color and...hmm. USA! USA! No more questions."

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
On the PC Principal:
"I don't know what just happened, but that was a lot of bullshit."

"That was weird. Who the fuck was that guy? He looked like an attention whore to me."
Imagine being so based without even knowing it. Truly a treasure.

*Sees a rich black man's home*
"Is he the president? Is this Obama?"

"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter."

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche just came right out and stated she thinks most gay men are just gay because they've had bad experiences with women.

Dear god help me I'm becoming a simp.
She's asking if the homeland people even like her. Tell her she's your oshi, don't be a coward.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's asking if the homeland people even like her. Tell her she's your oshi, don't be a coward.

Unironically if I ever went through with any of my pie-in-the-sky ideas of letting vtubers have an actual presence here, her door would be the first I'd knock on.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
2022-11-26 19_16_46-Kirsche - Twitch - Brave.png

dude, who the fuck is breaking containment? ppl is telling her we're wondering how "architectural" she is.

2022-11-26 19_15_11-Kirsche - Twitch - Brave.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 6358

dude, who the fuck is breaking containment? ppl is telling her we're wondering how "architectural" she is.
Someone is gonna get fucking raped in the showers tonight for the cringy containment breach. You better not reveal who you are.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom