Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to read you a book

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Damn, talk about a glow up. Reimu's new outfit is busy and overdesigned but it's nice. I'll miss the depression and eyebags though.

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Hopefully some of the accessories come off.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Inui Toko and Katrina Ange scale figures announced by Kotobukiya.
I guess I am obligated to buy these two now as I already own Lize's figure from a few months ago.
💸💸💸

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Goes from Lore video to singing a original song ending of a shoujo anime.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure if you checked all the vtuber covers of this artist, but a lot have altered them, the most notable for me is the Gura/Calli cover of King, also Suisei is known to "promote herself" by inserting her own powerful variation on cover, especially King, instead of copying the original style.
You can also see the hololive variations in this review that has already been posted in the homeland

Reine and Gura/Calli are the ones that come to mind. The other feel extremely safe despite being great in the vocal side of things.

Wowee imagine there being repercussions to being shit at dividing your personal and persona identities. What a fucking shocker. Next up on World First News; Water. Is it wet? We'll find out after this commercial break.
The number of people that don't seem to know this is impressive. Hell even in the corpo scene. From leaking personal emails to leaking shit like addresses from "autofill"

Reimu with the depressing lore dump. Love the outfit its very cute and has a very loose/sketchy feel to it. Two things bother me a bit. The flowers look too flat and this...

1669483463374.png
This shit triggers me. The art was not cleaned properly when cut (guessing due to the transparent layer, which is why I often use a dark magenta background layers when cutting around skin).

Damn, talk about a glow up. Reimu's new outfit is busy and overdesigned but it's nice. I'll miss the depression and eyebags though.

View attachment 6336View attachment 6337

Hopefully some of the accessories come off.
I guess she can still toggle the depression and eyebags. Hell, the old hairstyle also included which is cute as hell.

Amiya Aranha is going to read you a book

Spooder reading ASMR stories. Honestly, she should probably make a Youtube channel for children that's just her ASMR streams reading children's stories. Might help drive a ton of traffic in her direction and the children market is HUGE. There is no engagement because comments are turned off but the views are stupidly high.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
After 2 years, she'll finally play it.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 6338
This shit triggers me. The art was not cleaned properly when cut (guessing due to the transparent layer, which is why I often use a dark magenta background layers when cutting around skin).
Post a tutorial on how to draw anime women. Flatscans like myself who have trouble crayoning inside the lines could find that useful.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Onolumi's passionate autism for Magic.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna can take jokes about being Chinese while actually being Chinese.

They are not the same.
idk what that has to do with anything, lol what

The comparison is because they have
similar humor and demeanor. I feel like the people fighting me on this comparison don’t even watch Kyo and thus don’t know what they’re talking about. Idk what you guys think of Kyo but it feels like you’re judging him entirely from debut, I think you should give him a chance since he’s really funny.

If this is supposed to be about the racism drama, from what I remember Kyo didn’t really care.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Blåhaj Girl's first zatsu incoming:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Time for more of Tenma saying fucked up shit and not understanding what it means.

SaejimaHaruka

So YouTube just recommended a certain Hana Yomeguri to me. She is a "Japanese Multilingual Vtuber", although most of her content seems to be in Spanish, and she's doing a World Cup watchalong.

I don't remember anyone mentioning her before, then again, I hate spics and their language, so i might have just erased her from my memory. She seems to have a pretty decent following, so most people that would be into her probably know about her already, but I'm posting this anyway.

thirteenorphans

Blåhaj girl confirmed she will collab with penis-havers given the chance and the only thing stopping her is the fact that she doesn't know any.

I predict /vt/ is now declaring her DoA.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirsche is on her tangents again:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Blåhaj girl confirmed she will collab with penis-havers given the chance and the only thing stopping her is the fact that she doesn't know any.

Will the cute and funny ghost and leprechaun use this opportunity to become the holy saints of their corpo? I would've thought that her jewish superiors would prohibit such debaucherous acts in order to fleece the unicorns of as many of their shekels as possible. It is literally called "IDOLcorp".

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Based and Blåhaj pilled, I will consider adopting my own Blåhaj after her most convincing powerpoint and this statement.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

There are some but it's pretty weak bait and people are still thirstposting in the face of it, so I'd say she's safe. The important thing is that she got it out of the way early on so schizos don't bother getting attached and making problems for her later.

Some examples I found on the /jidf/ thread:

1669494522557.png

1669494685522.png

1669494775516.png

And a lone sane person braving the dark of trolls and schizos:

1669494820449.png

Finally, this doesn't have anything to do with the above but I had to see and, if you dare click on the spoiler, so will you:

1669494921262.png

1669495000988.png

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
There are some but it's pretty weak bait and people are still thirstposting in the face of it, so I'd say she's safe. The important thing is that she got it out of the way early on so schizos don't bother getting attached and making problems for her later.

Some examples I found on the /jidf/ thread:

And a lone sane person braving the dark of trolls and schizos:

Finally, this doesn't have anything to do with the above but I had to see and, if you dare click on the spoiler, so will you:
Did Rye Project ever interact with males?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom