Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
foodcoma.png
Have a nice food coma!
by Amiya Aranha

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Enna will be releasing a cover of Yoidore Shirazu before her Outfit Reveal.

I consider Enna to be the best NijiEN voice and Yoidore Shirazu is currently one of my favorite Vtuber-covered songs so I am extremely hyped to see what she does with this. I do have a question. Most of the covers seem to use the same video format, art style and effects as the original. Has no one tried to do anything different with the instrumentals other than change the pitch a bit or does Kanaria have it specified that they don't want people that cover this to alter the video style and the melody?

MafuMafu (Rushia's ex) has a very nice cover but to me this one is by far the best just because of the rough and gritty growl-y moments. If I ever decide to cover a song, this will probably be it.

New clip scheduled in 6 hours. It was supposed to go up sooner but got copyright struck to shit and back. Had to go back and re-edit the damn thing. This shit is starting to become ridiculous. You can barely hear the song through Pippa's screeching and the system instantly flags it. I guess the positive side to it all is that by the time the clip uploads, the system tells you to fix it and you dont have to pray to the heavens it gets screwed over an hour after you publish it.

1669453070174.png
This is why you shouldn't join those stupid "IMMERSION BREAK" and "VTUBER VS REAL SELF" Twitter trends for attention. Not sure if this is the case but I'm just going to assume it is because why the fuck would anyone post their irl photos on their vtuber account?

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
The Apex Koha Cup is starting in about an hour

Holodex-Link for the other POVs
2 matches per map
FiaHTPeVIAElSs8.jpeg
Edit: First round was won by Kaho's/Ollie's team
img_539.jpg
img_540.jpg
Just one round Axel listened to rpr's lead and they got champion :achansasuga:. After round 3 they claimed place 4, final round will be interesting.
FifP2lfUcAEN_Hp.jpg
img_541.jpg
They got third place in the final match and probably got 2nd place overall. Really intense stuff and a great result with 200 ms pings
img_542.jpg
Final results
FifZxFLaAAAPnvo.jpg

Last edited:

Pioneer

Nayuta is doing a 50 songs karaoke to celebrate 50k subs

stassy

I consider Enna to be the best NijiEN voice and Yoidore Shirazu is currently one of my favorite Vtuber-covered songs so I am extremely hyped to see what she does with this. I do have a question. Most of the covers seem to use the same video format, art style and effects as the original. Has no one tried to do anything different with the instrumentals other than change the pitch a bit or does Kanaria have it specified that they don't want people that cover this to alter the video style and the melody?
Not sure if you checked all the vtuber covers of this artist, but a lot have altered them, the most notable for me is the Gura/Calli cover of King, also Suisei is known to "promote herself" by inserting her own powerful variation on cover, especially King, instead of copying the original style.
You can also see the hololive variations in this review that has already been posted in the homeland

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Inui Toko and Katrina Ange scale figures announced by Kotobukiya.
Fics5OLaYAIpola.jpeg
Fics5MJUcAAd-xC.jpeg
Also, Ange released her first(?) Original Song, collab with FAKE-TYPE and...well you can tell. I like it a lot though, soulful misspelt English lyrics included.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I guess Selen is not streaming her POV, so you can have Bobon's
EDIT: oh, there was a Holodex link posted earlier
EDIT2: First round, two of my favourite teams are pretty close in standing. Wait, nvm, there are kill points! Fuck!

Just a shitpost

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Enna but male and from the hood is making a gingerbread house. Will he make the same mistake as his female counterpart and try to hold it together with icing?

Enna can take jokes about being Chinese while actually being Chinese.

They are not the same.

Starting now.

Currently Sony'd, unfortunately. Hopefully it's back soon.

MafuMafu (Rushia's ex) has a very nice cover but to me this one is by far the best just because of the rough and gritty growl-y moments. If I ever decide to cover a song, this will probably be it.

Definitely interesting, though for this song I prefer a smooth voice like Axel's. Kanaria is fine with remixes of King as said above, so if there's any stipulation about the melody it's specific to this song.

Haven't found any remixes yet, but Enna did a member stream to show behind-the-scenes illustration and harmony of Yoidore Shirazu back in October.

Personally I'd like Sakamata to cover it as well and use her own handwriting for the MV. She wouldn't even have to be drunk.

Moona and Kiara had their Youtube Music Weekend videos up.

Laplus' first anniversary live will be in 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 6311
This is why you shouldn't join those stupid "IMMERSION BREAK" and "VTUBER VS REAL SELF" Twitter trends for attention. Not sure if this is the case but I'm just going to assume it is because why the fuck would anyone post their irl photos on their vtuber account?

Wowee imagine there being repercussions to being shit at dividing your personal and persona identities. What a fucking shocker. Next up on World First News; Water. Is it wet? We'll find out after this commercial break.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So, if anyone remembers it, a gacha game called Counter:Side is planning a collab with Hololive on their Global server in which players can get skins based on HoloMyth that can be given to select in-game characters that fit said skins. While its supposed to be in December or so (no exact date), apparently people within that game community based on the Korean server (aka the primary server of said gacha game) manages to get some leaks of it. (URL works better in desktop because alot of webms, and it's full of starcraft player runes, so be careful.)

What they found so far is:
- L2D animation of Kiara and Gura in both passive and "interacted with" state, along with variety of expressions that would shows up in between those L2D animations
- In-game sprites for Kiara, Gura, and Ame. This involves the characters appearing, attacking, moving, end battle/victory, and ultimate skill animations.
- Some bits of voice lines from Calli, Ame, Kiara, Gura and the currently MIA Ina, meaning that yes, looks like all of Holomyth is doing their own lines.

View attachment 6303
Note: It's in .mov format, it might not work on phone or something, iunno i kind of dumb in this sort of stuff.

All in all, some neat stuff that these gacha gamers found. Could be interesting, but i don't know. Can say Kiara's voice recording sounds shittier than I expected, but eh. Is gacha game collab stuff, no one really cares about those! Right? I care.
This video is proof that I'm suffering from a lack of tako. When's she coming back bros :painpeko:

Enna can take jokes about being Chinese while actually being Chinese.

They are not the same.

Currently Sony'd, unfortunately. Hopefully it's back soon.

Definitely interesting, though for this song I prefer a smooth voice like Axel's. Kanaria is fine with remixes of King as said above, so if there's any stipulation about the melody it's specific to this song.

Haven't found any remixes yet, but Enna did a member stream to show behind-the-scenes illustration and harmony of Yoidore Shirazu back in October.

Moona and Kiara had their Youtube Music Weekend videos up.

Laplus' first anniversary live will be in 15 minutes.

Hoping it gets revealed that she can take off her jacket in 3D so her sleeves can finally stop clipping over each other. It's been great so far though. That little animated short with her going through all her thumbnails and meeting up with HoloX was pretty emotional.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Laplus has a 3D idol costume now.

laplus_idol.PNG

EDIT: Laplus's 3D model looks really good. I'm surprised she can dance around like this with that giant cascade of hair. There's a little clipping here and there, but it's not as bad as you'd expect.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Laplus has a 3D idol costume now. Is this new?
Yeah it is. The main point of the 3D anniversary streams is to reveal their idol outfits.

Lol called it:

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's cutest Ichinose Uruha with her new outfit

Also with option for short hair now and snapped at being called idol. Even during the reveal she sounds angry at times.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Also, Ange released her first(?) Original Song, collab with FAKE-TYPE and...well you can tell. I like it a lot though, soulful misspelt English lyrics included.

Is there any particular reason why charleston of all things is so popular with japanese vtubers?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Wholesome Kiara moment. Don't understand how this woman can have haters.

USS IOWA

Wholesome Kiara moment. Don't understand how this woman can have haters.
Well I don't consider /cgl/ vermin, idolfags, and politspergs as people. They are more like social dregs who should be ignored.
Edit: Huh I didn't know this place has a language filter.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
nayuta singing black rock shooter, just nailing it.
This is so nostalgic, holy shit.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom