"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah bros, if you don't know anything, just don't vote. Don't make an effort to educate yourself and contribute or anything.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2022-11-25T001851.144.png
Damn this Mumei karaoke setlist has some real bangers

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Would normally take wishing for a corpo who knows Polish so I have an excuse to clip, but that's not happening since there's zero market for it around here, so thanks.
Atleast your vtubers werent bullied of the internet, forever tarnishing local fledgling industry. Also your biggest local vtubers havent stopped streaming last year. Shits barren here :(

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Atleast your vtubers werent bullied of the internet, forever tarnishing local fledgling industry. Also your biggest local vtubers havent stopped streaming last year. Shits barren here :(
I'm sorry, what in the fuck are you talking about?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah bros, if you don't know anything, just don't vote. Don't make an effort to educate yourself and contribute or anything.
Some people get the wrong education though. Too many fags out there influencing others.

:educateyourself:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gotta say thanks to that NijiEN guy for wanting to get fucked as a turkey or whatever because it reminded me of this funny ass collab.

Hope your turkey day went well fags :smugsubaru:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
OFF-COLLAB KARAOKE TOMORROW!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Since we done with Pippa posting and I haven't seen anyone post this, and I think is an hilarious fuck up, apparently Kiara's lastest OG song "DO U" was accidently removed from Spotify
1669357129846.png

That alone would be a funny management fuck up, but apparently I wasn't just removed it was completely replaced with Noel's new original song
1669357279614.png
1669357375025.png
Meaning if you had DO U on a playlist or saved anywhere you now have Noel new original song instead, I have no idea how uploading songs to Spotify works, much less at large corporation uploading for many talents level, but I still wonder how the fuck this happens, also is funny is always Kiara having this kind of stuff happen to her.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Every time I search "Pipkin Pippa" on Youtube and I organize search by today I see some fag called "Beelz" is this some sort of clout chaser trying to appear in pippa searches?
I'm not getting it. I see Low Effort Clips, Pippa, Myself, hell even Granthh and So Zased (recently started clipping her). It might be possible that you either clicked on his channel before and he is using Pippa's name in his tags so youtube is assuming you like him and Pippa and is directing you to him. Not sure if you are referring to this guy's main channel:

1669357184639.png

but if you are then hes a fucking retard. Seems to be a drama/"news" channel, Flamenco played his take on the Nousagi drama and the impression I got from his take is that he's one of the tards that basically heard that Nousagi doxxed and released names and addresses and whatnot. He did some other Nousagi takes during the whole thing and was super butthurt that Nousagi did not reply to him on Twitter. It might be possible that he has some Pippa content but I haven't bothered to check if he does or not.

Magni was injured and apparently is gonna have to take things easier for a while, he said that he will keep to his schedule since "worst case scenario didnt happen" and he is recovering but apparently he still has to see doctors
So spine? Guy I work with had a similar problem and he could barely walk. He had to get operated and has been out of the office for the last 2 weeks. Will probably take a full month for him to recover.

Fishman, I'm begging on my hands and knees here, ban this retarded Amercanoid from doing geography-related streams ever again.

Well, at least we know why she's a registered democrat.
I am amazed at how terrible Pippa is at geography. US education system seems pretty shit.

More like heart attack before her 40s arc.
Blood clot maybe?

"I hallucinate voices and numbers lately", "I have been having short sleeps of 1 to 2 hours".
Oh good, so she has not rested really at all since god knows when. No shit she started hallucinating.
She was bitching yesterday about being super tired. Ended stream at around midnight her time and then proceeded to stay away until 4:30am. She had said that she was busy with shit and has not been able to be on her computer much. Could be IRL stuff or maybe Fishman wants her to record or do something Christmas related.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas schedule
FiXlDROWIAAG4c5.jpeg

She's purposefully being vague about which Pokémon game she'll be playing.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa finally revealing why the dox said she's registered Democrat.

Kiwis assuming she's a typical liberal white woman in shambles.
She's just a basic libertarian that wants anything that could bother her to fuck off.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm fine with that, for obvious reasons...

I like actually participating in the conversation.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.
Well, it's not like DN was very important in any but the most deluded of views. Like, at all. He lived cringe, went down like a bitch and died cringe. And any idiot dumb enough to think that he was /ourguy/ (and it makes me cringe to type that) when all he did was regurgitate shit he found on kiwifarms and 4chan while spitting out the most lukewarm basic bitch takes went here.

If I want any hard information, I'll go to the homeland. If I want to read pages upon pages of gossip, I'll go here.

Edit: I know you're Nolan and can't stop being Nolan. But stop being a fag got.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Well, it's not like DN was very important in any but the most deluded of views. Like, at all. He lived cringe, went down like a bitch and died cringe. And any idiot dumb enough to think that he was /ourguy/ (and it makes me cringe to type that) when all he did was regurgitate shit he found on kiwifarms and 4chan while spitting out the most lukewarm basic bitch takes went here.

If I want any hard information, I'll go to the homeland. If I want to read pages upon pages of gossip, I'll go here.
Woah man, maybe put that in a spoiler tag; people skimming through this post might cut themselves on all this edge.

Edit: And just to be clear, it's totally fine to call DN out to say he was stupid and handled it badly because he responded to a twitter mob by deleting the evidence that proves himself innocent of the twitter mobs accusations, or whatever other complaints you may have. But the main problem with this post is just that your attitude and writing style is reminiscent of the 'Navy Seal' copypasta.

Last edited:

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Woah man, maybe put that in a spoiler tag; people skimming through this post might cut themselves on all this edge.
If you can cut yourself on that "edge" then maybe everyone without a spine did go here.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Edit: I know you're Nolan and can't stop being Nolan. But stop being a fag got.
Is this in response to my reaction? just seems like it might be given the timing

And if yes, then it’s ironic that you’re calling me a fag

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I assumed the girls weren't supposed to show skin during handcam streams, since that is haram.
The real reason they have to wear gloves on handcam streams is to hide the fact that they were black women RPing as white/asians the entire time

Calli is the hoodest nigga but they use industrial strength bleach to keep up the charade even when she does demondice concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom