"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn this is some juicy lore. So she was pressured to register dem because of some lady at the DMV? Pippa please

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei is... well she's Mumei

edit: SIKE, you thought it was a shitpost but it was actually an unarchived karaoke

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Oh my goodness, is she going to do karaoke with nothing but gobbles? Is that allowed?!

Edit: Yes, I believe this...WAIT NO, NORMAL UNARCHIVED KARAOKE!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hey @Reticule. Congratulations, Pippa isn't quite as retarded when it comes to politics as we thought. One less thing for you to focus on fixing as hard. :smugpipi:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Damn this is some juicy lore. So she was pressured to register dem because of some lady at the DMV? Pippa please
I now know why Reticule wants to fix Pippa. But man, where do you even begin? She would actually need to go back to school, again.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I now know why Reticule wants to fix Pippa. But man, where do you even begin? She would actually need to go back to school, again.
She was just saying she already did

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

edit: SIKE, you thought it was a shitpost but it was actually an unarchived karaoke

I only see Reine.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Altare's computer died.

Axel was/is coughing blood.

Vesper got suspended.

Magni is now stuck in bed for most the day.

Tempus suffering just feels like a theme at this point.
:painpeko:
Gura's computer(s) died.

Clearly the curse comes from Sonic Frontier.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Magni was injured and apparently is gonna have to take things easier for a while, he said that he will keep to his schedule since "worst case scenario didnt happen" and he is recovering but apparently he still has to see doctors

He will try to not decrease his number of streams but the length, apparently he cant sit down much, draw, or do anything thats not lying down

He keeps emphasizing that he will not take a hiatus, but apparently his injury was so bad that he could barely walk at first, but he is recovering for the moment

EDIT: Now he is saying that its probably gonna be a life-time injury and he thinks that he might have to visit doctors/go to therapy for the rest of his life, sheesh, someone hexed these poor bastards

He provably locked up his hips with his lower spine, it happens if you sit like a retard and lift your legs or squat while sitting, either that or his legs pushed up inside his hips in that case if that's what happened then he is fucked.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Altare's computer died.

Axel was/is coughing blood.

Vesper got suspended.

Magni is now stuck in bed for most the day.

Tempus suffering just feels like a theme at this point.
:painpeko:
If only Vesper hadn't tried to help Gura fix her pc then she would have never cursed tempus in that witch's gathering alongside her most prized unicorns.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Honestly Pippa strikes me as being the type of person who probably went through her teens thinking Obama was awesome and his shit didn't stink but then got turned off by it. I don't think she's as tradfu conservative as she leads her chat to believe, that doesn't mean she's a lefty or anything but I think she's more center leans left than conservative, aka what would have been considered a normal Democrat 15 years ago

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Honestly Pippa strikes me as being the type of person who probably went through her teens thinking Obama was awesome and his shit didn't stink but then got turned off by it. I don't think she's as tradfu conservative as she leads her chat to believe, that doesn't mean she's a lefty or anything but I think she's more center leans left than conservative, aka what would have been considered a normal Democrat 15 years ago
I think most people think she is a center-left libertarian type of person at this point based on what she's said on stream.

Also, is Pippa starting her Terry Davis arc?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Also, is Pippa starting her Terry Davis arc?
dr-katz-concern.gif

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gura's computer(s) died.

Clearly the curse comes from Sonic Frontier.
That makes no sense, as Altare and Axel didn't touch the game.

My guess? A unicorn Warlock master has hexed all of the Tempus boys ever since Vesper worked with Kronii, and Kronii played as Axel because Axel overslept like a dumbass. This is the only logical explanation, magic that specifically targets Tempus.

I swear Tempus is just going to die due to just straight bad luck and misfortune at this rate, I like to think Magni will pull through but a lifelong injury and chronic pain just sucks and really drains your mood for a long time. Magni already kind of came off as a pessimist who didn't feel at peace with himself given his "I haven't had solace in 10 years" thing he said to Axel very early on.

Only the power of genuine not gay as fuck anime bromance can save these 4 boys at this point, or Gura. So bromance is the only reasonable cure.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Netscaper

Early Adopter
"I hallucinate voices and numbers lately", "I have been having short sleeps of 1 to 2 hours".
Oh good, so she has not rested really at all since god knows when. No shit she started hallucinating.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I've literally never gone out of my way to defend Uki over anything.
Is there anything to actually defend him with in the first place? He's objectively the worst NijiEN, the dude sucks the fun out of any collabs.
Okay are we going to ignore all the times the HoloJP girls (especially Coco) have joked about fucking each other, or the multiple talks about Marine’s ass, or the fact that talking about gross stuff is common in all of Nijisanji EN not just with the males.

I’m just asking for consistency here.
Does falling for a designated baitposter's bait count as a certified Nolan moment?
I wih all Polish posters a very pleasant Ya pierdole tvoja matka
Would normally take wishing for a corpo who knows Polish so I have an excuse to clip, but that's not happening since there's zero market for Vtubers around here, so thanks. Think I've already posted numbers in the homeland, but I can think of a single 2view+ like that at best, with the Vshojo drama coomer not counting as she's presumably one of those "born to an expat parent" situations.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really fucking hope I don't have to witness my oshi go down a Terry Davis arc. It's been a while since I've had the fear of concern-God instilled in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom