"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was thinking about this earlier but Pippa doesn't seem to be cancellable atleast with her own community. Everyone that follows Pippa has actively done so after seeing her content. No one will suddenly feel offended that the raging rabbit said something "offensive". Meanwhile, when you appeal to a general normie audience, whenever you do something out of line they will get shocked and offended and unsubscribe.
That's because she's done the smart thing by filtering overly sensitive people early on, and not paying them lip service in any way. If you don't welcome the performatively woke mob in to start with they'll move on to someone else who'll actually take their bait.

The best way to avoid getting cancelled is to not care about getting cancelled. You can survive backlash, you can survive a scandal or two; you can't survive apologising to an unreasonable complaint.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No russian karaoke :(

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There has never been any doubt of that.

While yes, it's one of those kinds of things that some people might overlook that can give them away if they're known for a particular game and they throw out terminology.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sven

Every time I search "Pipkin Pippa" on Youtube and I organize search by today I see some fag called "Beelz" is this some sort of clout chaser trying to appear in pippa searches?
Judging by the description yes

I'm just an idiot Demon Boy VTuber who's got too many opinions and watches too much hololive. Genuinely inspired by Chibidoki, Punkalopi, and Pipkin Pippa for their hot takes, and I'm totally not just including their names for SEO optimization.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Lesbians making out is hot.
Dudes making out is not.

I've been consistent about this all my life.
Also girls typically make lesbian jokes like that, so it's a lot more natural. Girls are just more comfortable moonlighting as bi, so to speak, so when Holo girls make lesbo jokes it doesn't come off quite as forced.

When guys make gay jokes among each other it's depricating in some way, either self-depricating or ballbusting. So dudes fighting over which one is the bottom and sloppily gay-flirting comes off as incredibly forced. Guys don't typically act like that. Gay guys maybe, but certainly not straight guys. Hence why the Niji dudes come off as super pander-y.

sneeder

Also girls typically make lesbian jokes like that, so it's a lot more natural. Girls are just more comfortable moonlighting as bi, so to speak, so when Holo girls make lesbo jokes it doesn't come off quite as forced.

When guys make gay jokes among each other it's depricating in some way, either self-depricating or ballbusting. So dudes fighting over which one is the bottom and sloppily gay-flirting comes off as incredibly forced. Guys don't typically act like that. Gay guys maybe, but certainly not straight guys. Hence why the Niji dudes come off as super pander-y.
all women are bi

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Okay are we going to ignore all the times the HoloJP girls (especially Coco) have joked about fucking each other, or the multiple talks about Marine’s ass, or the fact that talking about gross stuff is common in all of Nijisanji EN not just with the males.

I’m just asking for consistency here.
Pretty sure I've mentioned this before but a lot of that is just done because it's a "safe" for them to goof off and act flirty without pissing off the unicorns. The logic is that penis havers automatically set off unicorns while only the most autistic of them care about their oshi being "stolen" by a woman, especially since that flirting comes off as humorous and insincere. It's a marketing ploy so the girls can show their flirty side and coomerbait without committing to a filthy penis haver that the unicorn feels unable to compete with.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Luca is hopping in on the viewer-confessions train

god only knows what would happen if Vox did a stream like this

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
all women are bi
My supposition is that it's an evolved trait that helps with harem management. Thank Genghis Khan, maybe.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I've sperged about this long ago, maybe back on KF, and for the most part I agreed with this.

Another aspect of it that I focused on was the potential 'seriousness' of the joke and I think what I boiled it down to was that it's (mostly) ok to joke around like that with people that you would not be attracted to. If someone is a genuine lesbian making those lesbian jokes, I think it's pretty weird. Same with gay guys making those gay jokes. Or straight people making those jokes about the opposite sex. Edit: And this is not 'unicorn-based', this is 'it would be weird to have serious sexual flirting about your coworkers''.

My older thoughts were more detailed than that, but I forget what other factors I talked about...

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

There is a reason that a lot of gay dudes that I know hate a lot of gay dudes that act that way. There is being gay, and there is being flamboyant. There is making an innuendo and then there is being an unfunny degenerate.
I'd bend her over a barrel and show her the fifty states, is a lot more comical than I'd fuck her raw like rare steak.
I'm not a plumber but I know a thing or two about pipe cleaning (sorry, I'm not gay and still cringe at making these) is a lot better than asking to be basted like a Turkey.
The former is kind of a forced to laugh versus the second that is a forced laugh.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Magni was injured and apparently is gonna have to take things easier for a while, he said that he will keep to his schedule since "worst case scenario didnt happen" and he is recovering but apparently he still has to see doctors

He will try to not decrease his number of streams but the length, apparently he cant sit down much, draw, or do anything thats not lying down

He keeps emphasizing that he will not take a hiatus, but apparently his injury was so bad that he could barely walk at first, but he is recovering for the moment

EDIT: Now he is saying that its probably gonna be a life-time injury and he thinks that he might have to visit doctors/go to therapy for the rest of his life, sheesh, someone hexed these poor bastards

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
There is a reason that a lot of gay dudes that I know hate a lot of gay dudes that act that way. There is being gay, and there is being flamboyant. There is making an innuendo and then there is being an unfunny degenerate.
Yeah I've had an oddly disproportionate amount of gay friends over the years and a consistent thing I've noticed between all of them is they hate flamboyant or tryhard gay guys. Back on the topic of Uki, I remember the first time I heard him trying to be the biggest That Bitch in the room my mind went through an entire rolodex of gay dudes I've known over the years who would want to punch him harder than any homophobic redneck relative.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni was injured and apparently is gonna have to take things easier for a while, he said that he will keep to his schedule since "worst case scenario didnt happen" and he is recovering but apparently he still has to see doctors

He will try to not decrease his number of streams but the length, apparently he cant sit down much, draw, or do anything thats not lying down

Altare's computer died.

Axel was/is coughing blood.

Vesper got suspended.

Magni is now stuck in bed for most the day.

Tempus suffering just feels like a theme at this point.
:painpeko:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, did Ame know she was gonna be using transparent gloves, or did that happen over time as her hands got sweaty? I have not been able to watch from the start.

I assumed the girls weren't supposed to show skin during handcam streams, since that is haram.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So, did Ame know she was gonna be using transparent gloves, or did that happen over time as her hands got sweaty? I have not been able to watch from the start.

I assumed the girls weren't supposed to show skin during handcam streams, since that is haram.
She had her mocap gloves on with the clear gloves over top at the start, took off the mocap later, and apparently just didn't care.

Edit: But just now she almost showed her hands again was was like, "Whoops!"...maybe she just didn't have the clear gloves on anymore either.
Edit 2: Ah yup, no gloves at the very end it seems ("Oh, sorry, you didn't see anything, I'll crop it out, I'm wearing gloves by the way"):
1669350649110.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fishman, I'm begging on my hands and knees here, ban this retarded Amercanoid from doing geography-related streams ever again.

Well, at least we know why she's a registered democrat.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa finally revealing why the dox said she's registered Democrat.

Kiwis assuming she's a typical liberal white woman in shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom