"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Are members only quotes fair game? If so, “I wanna be flat-chested, cut off my boobs for me!” -IRyS
(Context was her saying her proportions (both chest and legs) should be the same as they are now, because you can’t request stuff like that quote as an example)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its been 1 month, 14 days, 1 hour and 10 minutes since last Ina stream
:depressedtako:
Remeber when she promised you she would still be around on Twitter?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS doing a bit of zatsu in a members stream. She's kind of surprised of the silhouette, saying she didn't expect it to look like that. Says lots of people are speculating that the changes will be very minor but she shook her head and confirmed there will definitely be some big changes. A big nerf to her hair for one. Wonder if she's just hyping it up or if it really will be a big change.

The wife Bae also approves of the redesign:irysthumbsupl:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
IRyS doing a bit of zatsu in a members stream. She's kind of surprised of the silhouette, saying she didn't expect it to look like that. Says lots of people are speculating that the changes will be very minor but she shook her head and confirmed there will definitely be some big changes. A big nerf to her hair for one. Wonder if she's just hyping it up or if it really will be a big change.

The wife Bae also approves of the redesign:irysthumbsupl:

I think it's probably going to be more standardized with the rest of the visual style of hololive. Everyone else looks like pretty bog standard anime girl cut from animation studio productions where Irys looks like someone cut the focal character out of a larger artistic piece that was never meant to move. She has an entirely different kind of... graphical fidelity? compared to the rest of the roster.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Reckon I'll catch a little horse tummy before signing off. West of Loathing is always funny.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
We need Ina's thoughts on #4thWah
She has already known about it, as she came up with it with her chat. She used to have a Tweet asking people to use it instead of her normal art tag, but I think she may have deleted it since.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She has already known about it, as she came up with it with her chat. She used to have a Tweet asking people to use it instead of her normal art tag, but I think she may have deleted it since.

I knew a bit but I must've forgotten about her acknowledging the hashtag itself .Either way I'm just messing around. Remembering her reaction to the back fanart. That whole pretend outrage where she feigned shock. I'm sure even before there was a common lewd-art hashtag or the back trend that she saw some crazy stuff

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it...

I have a feeling Ina is gonna be the first from Myth to graduate. Not anytime soon, mind you, but her other job, paired with these long breaks she takes, along with her seemingly engaging with other talents less than she used to when she does come back, doesn't bode well...

I don't wanna see her go, mind you, but there's too many signs to ignore.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it...

I have a feeling Ina is gonna be the first from Myth to graduate. Not anytime soon, mind you, but her other job, paired with these long breaks she takes, along with her seemingly engaging with other talents less than she used to when she does come back, doesn't bode well...

Nah its gonna be Mori after she cucks iron-mouse and gets pregnant with connur's child

Either that or she finally says Yamanba

Im betting 12 philipino pesos

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nah its gonna be Mori after she cucks iron-mouse and gets pregnant with connur's child

Either that or she finally says Yamanba

Im betting 12 philipino pesos
Alternate rrat:
There is no cucking involved - Mori will eventually agree to be a surrogate mother for ironmouse and Welshmans child and it will get her cancelled on twitter yet again because people will say she's just trying to keep brown people out of the gene pool

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it...

Unless she just wouldn't want anything to do with streaming anymore, I will say, she is definitely in a position where I bet she would be allowed to take extended breaks a la Ayame rather than full-on graduation.

USS IOWA

I'm just gonna say it...

Well it's been two years when she debuted, I doubt that nothing ever changes in that time span. I more surprised that it takes this long before some one have an extended break from the Myth crew.

Zelaphee

And yet, he died cringe, twice.

(And no, I don't hate you @Depressed Nousagi , I just think you're being a tard)

Did any of his membership videos besides the Ame one surface anywhere?

They seemed well-researched and genuinely very positive towards the vtubers they were about, despite all the drama.

It'd be a shame if they were lost forever now that he's gone.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it...

appu-appu-rajosh.gif

Bruh. No, don't do this. If Ina goes I am so done with Hololive. There is no replacing her. People have put forth a lot of suggestions, but none of them really fill the void. I still like Fauna and Botan, even Kiara from time to time, but I just dunno if I could keep watching Hololive with the sour taste of an Ina graduation lingering. :cry:
=====

image.png

Back on RUST tonight Dragoons. Be there or be square. (If you're a member.)
======

Also I cross-checked the list @Azehara provided of recently graduated Vtubers, and honestly, none of them really fit Juna I think. I thought maybe the Doctor lady or Castella Inomori, but I just can't place the voice. Maybe I don't have the ear for it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Chat's reaction to Minna Vanilla

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hello Retards,
I happen have connections in COVER offices, i have just been informed of a meeting to decide what to do with talent Ninomae Ina'nis after she was found to be pregnant with two african american babies and having tried to hide the fact for several months. The word around the office is that she will be graduated and memory-holed posthaste.
Yagoo has since inhaled 3 bars of cocaine and given his executive permission to go ahead with the plan, the managers cheered and poured each other glasses and smoked cigars after having gotten rid of another gook, Ayame's manager has confirmed that her work strike will be ending as promised.
The statement of her graduation will go up in 2 weeks or less, and generation 3 will debut in January as a diversion mechanism, the talents have been held hostage for months in order to complete their re-education.

Be sure to check the state of your Opsec after reading this message, Yagoo's information network is indeed extensive and he has poured many resources into tracking down whistleblowers, i expect that our friend Nolan might not make it, he will be remembered fondly.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Hello Retards,
I happen have connections in COVER offices, i have just been informed of a meeting to decide what to do with talent Ninomae Ina'nis after she was found to be pregnant with two african american babies and having tried to hide the fact for several months. The word around the office is that she will be graduated and memory-holed posthaste.
Yagoo has since inhaled 3 bars of cocaine and given his executive permission to go ahead with the plan, the managers cheered and poured each other glasses and smoked cigars after having gotten rid of another gook, Ayame's manager has confirmed that her work strike will be ending as promised.
The statement of her graduation will go up in 2 weeks or less, and generation 3 will debut in January as a diversion mechanism, the talents have been held hostage for months in order to complete their re-education.

Be sure to check the state of your Opsec after reading this message, Yagoo's information network is indeed extensive and he has poured many resources into tracking down whistleblowers, i expect that our friend Nolan might not make it, he will be remembered fondly.
Hello COVER insider, may I ask the status of a Noir Vesper and confirm the many rrats circulating regarding his most recent suspension?

Is it true that a man named "Takeshi Nofriendsjin" is at fault and the primary complaint that started the process for Vesper's suspension?

Is it true that Vesper is actually an edgy 4channer who shows shamefur disrespect to COVER management and may want to destroy it from the inside?

Is it true that Kronii is having a fit of depression from being pregnant with Vesper's child?

Is it true that Vesper made moves on Calli until he learned that Calli was a landwhale irl?

These are all extremely important questions. The people deserve to know the truth.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Is it true that Kronii is having a fit of depression from being pregnant with Vesper's child?
Bitch would go for seconds, its Vesper who should be depressed. Bitch is crazy

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche's 3D model looks fine, I kind of forget it's 3D at times because it's rather muted. Pippa's 3D model has a weird face is what mostly hurts it, but considering it's a small indie company making it, it's not the worst.

Sleepy's chibi form actually looks really nice.
Kirsches model is like IRyS model, the longer I look at it the more it grows on me plus her head bobs everytime she talks like a Starfox character.

Also when Pippa brought up the models with the large exaggerated eyes anyone else immediately think of moonjelly and/or callie calleco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom