"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Not a Naruto quote tattoo for the love of god.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Naruto reference Tatoo? Is it Chase-the-Hive-Chomo? 🧩

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Surprised Pippa had to google "rooftop koreans", even she said it's something she would know about
When the nigga nations attacked during the Summer of Love, the Rooftop Koreans were nowhere to be found when the world needed them most.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This is basically the gist of it for me. I (almost) never get 'tingles', but Fauna's soft-speaking roleplay type stuff (whether a fully scripted story like the recent exorcism one or a semi-improvised story/chatting like the potion-making or summer spa ones) are just really comfy and relaxing. And yes, she does use some common trigger sounds in those stories which normally I wouldn't be into, but it's in context, like stirring ice in a drink.
Pretty much I just want coherent speaking (even a zatsu can be good enough) because completely random sounds don't do anything for me.
Personally, I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy these types of triggers. The problem with this stream in particular was it felt like Fauna was just going through the motions. Which to be fair she was trying out different items and didn't have a defined plan for the stream. She did have an onomatopoeia stream I did enjoy; guess I just need to be in the right mood.

Went to bed early yesterday, playing catch up again. IRyS is back and showed off her silhouette; she's totally going to fit in with everyone else now. At least it hasn't been ALL pokemon last night and tonight.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
While it's sad that Depressed Nousagi is quitting, if this is how he reacted to, and handled, just a little bit of internet heat, he wasn't cut out to be a known figure in a community in the first place.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Its been 1 month, 14 days, 1 hour and 10 minutes since last Ina stream
:depressedtako:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
When Pippa's right, she's right. RWBY never looked good and Rooster Teeth was always bad.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
While it's sad that Depressed Nousagi is quitting, if this is how he reacted to, and handled, just a little bit of internet heat, he wasn't cut out to be a known figure in a community in the first place.
so the drama is on part of the reason he’s leaving. Other reasons include health, university, and only watching VTubers out of obligation to the channel

you can get the idea in about 9-10 min. Also I think it's an unhealthy thought process to think that the people you watch would hate you. (that was one of the reasons he gave to leaving)

Honestly just hearing how he let his health deteriorate for something that's supposed to be a hobby makes me think you're right in a way. You have to give yourself time to heal so you don't break

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
RWBY has always been shit but you have to admit Ruby using the recoil of her sniper scythe to cut that wolf in half was pretty badass

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mu & Moo cute sounds

Question for the group. I remember seeing this animated clip of Subaru like months ago, but I can't find it anywhere now, and I'd like to know if anyone else can link me to it. She was playing some kind of fantasy game when a monster jumped out and attacked her party. Subaru was eager to attack the monster, but her npc party members wouldn't shut the fuck up. It was fully voice acted, so she kept getting interrupted by these game voices. She was laughing and how many dialogues kept popping up, while jokingly apologizing to the monster and asking it to wait. It wasn't heavily animated; it was more in the style of momonofu EN or Tripl3 where it was a series of drawings with limited animation. I can't find it anywhere, but if I remember correctly it's really funny and I'd like to grab it if I can. Thanks for consideration.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
When Pippa's right, she's right. RWBY never looked good and Rooster Teeth was always bad.
Early RvB was good, up until they started making it about plot.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
RWBY has always been shit but you have to admit Ruby using the recoil of her sniper scythe to cut that wolf in half was pretty badass
I think it had a lot of interesting ideas, and considering it was done by one guy as a side project, it's impressive, but it's more of a concept art thing where they either needed to actually put real money and work behind it or just let it die and move on to a project they actually wanted to fund.

I think by the time I saw it I just wasn't really into the concept. It was one of those things I kind of missed when it was big. I knew of Rooster Teeth but never knew all of the shit was under their umbrella until recently.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah, the Blood Gulch Chronicles were much better than everything that came after.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine's downward spiral of feet continues

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'd say even some of the earlier story-focused stuff like Reconstruction was neat. The problem is it was absolutely a product of its time, but Rooster Teeth fucked themselves over bringing on strong empowered womyn as diversity hires and had to cut out the abrasive banter and less PC-humour RvB was known for. Last I heard they were taking down old episodes from the website because their new audience complained.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
and only watching VTubers out of obligation to the channel
Yeah right. That's some sour grape-ass shit to say after getting bullied out of your one chance at e-fame.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom