"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier

I dont want to ruin the mood but just like the main thread MKNKO also wants to die.Even if she did nothing wrong these events got a big hit in her mental health.

At this point she doesn't need a manager; she needs at least 3 all working 8 hour shifts and staying right next to her at those 8 hours to fully be her therapist/mom/manager/tardwrangler/support animal.

DanishCookies

She has a manager???

Godspeed to that poor bastard
>plays FGO once
>gets sick
the game's gacha rate truly is sickening

Hope she gets back in time to get S. Melusine though

BEEG Booba Fishing

HEAR! HEAR! RESIDENTS OF THE ASYLUM LEND ME YOUR EARS!
MAY YOU BE YOUNG OR OLD, AUTISTIC OR JUST A WEIRDO, MAN OR CIA AGENT, THE END IS NEAR!
LORD PROCTOR HATH SPEAKETH FROM THE SACRED INTERCOM! THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR WILL BE DESTROYED! YOU HAVE LITTLE MORE THAN 10 PAGES TO LIVE!
IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS! WHEN THE PAGE COUNT REACHES 5000! THE THREAD WILL BE PUT TO THE TORCH! ALL THAT WE HAVE KNOWN SHALL BE BUT A HELLISH INFERNO! ALL INMATES WILL BE PART OF THE FINAL FEAST! CARNAGE AND VIOLENCE WILL ENSUE! AND THE SINNERS SHALL THEN BE DAMNED!
SO RUN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES! FLEE BEFORE THE SAND LEAVES THE HOURGLASS! SAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR OSHIS! TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY BEFORE OUR COLLECTIVE RECKONING! MAY ALL WHO DON'T HEED THIS WARNING PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FELLOW INMATES! PRAY TO WHICHEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN THAT YOU SHALL BE SPARED DEATH IF NOT TORTURE!
74463.gif

Stock Footage

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISS THE GENERAL THREAD UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

guJQYdKYE-7t8gTs_oXoAg.png

Anime Fan

Before the thread dies Erina is gonna be drawing the other Phase Connect members from memory

Also Airi banned her from chat

archive

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
11 pages away from this threads eternal demise.

I leave you all with something truly horrifying.

The fact that Miko never shuts down or reboots her pc.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
The stream that made me watch Pippa. Anyway, Bear is love. Bear is life.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
HEAR! HEAR! RESIDENTS OF THE ASYLUM LEND ME YOUR EARS!
MAY YOU BE YOUNG OR OLD, AUTISTIC OR JUST A WEIRDO, MAN OR CIA AGENT, THE END IS NEAR!
LORD PROCTOR HATH SPEAKETH FROM THE SACRED INTERCOM! THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR WILL BE DESTROYED! YOU HAVE LITTLE MORE THAN 10 PAGES TO LIVE!
IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS! WHEN THE PAGE COUNT REACHES 5000! THE THREAD WILL BE PUT TO THE TORCH! ALL THAT WE HAVE KNOWN SHALL BE BUT A HELLISH INFERNO! ALL INMATES WILL BE PART OF THE FINAL FEAST! CARNAGE AND VIOLENCE WILL ENSUE! AND THE SINNERS SHALL THEN BE DAMNED!
SO RUN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES! FLEE BEFORE THE SAND LEAVES THE HOURGLASS! SAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR OSHIS! TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY BEFORE OUR COLLECTIVE RECKONING! MAY ALL WHO DON'T HEED THIS WARNING PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FELLOW INMATES! PRAY TO WHICHEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN THAT YOU SHALL BE SPARED DEATH IF NOT TORTURE!
Do audio embeds work? I will find out:

PurinLove

I can't help but be concerned about the indefinite hiatus but I hope whatever Purin's doing/planning goes well.
I just want good things to happen to her for once man. She's gone through enough shit, especially these past few years.
This is my favorite cover she did, melancholic songs really fit her voice but she mainly keeps them in karaokes

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
May I interest you in a dark elf in these trying times?
(She just went to grab some food, inshallah she will in on stream)

edit:
mashallah shes eating on stream
:smugsubaru:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
For my final post before the thread gets locked, I leave you all with this clip from Vesper which will surely remain a simple joke and nothing more.
:magnicope::magnicope::magnicope::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Vespear by @RowanVtuber.jpg

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the last post of this thread is "Hey, Vesper and Magni have returned! The weird reason they were gone is because ***thread locked***

edit: lol, dual Vesposting

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

How the fuck does a college student afford to blow 23k on video game microtransactions

Mans making some major simp bucks

His family is loaded or he is one of those cryptobros. When I was in college the most money I had was about 2.5k and it went towards a new PC because I didnt have one (also the money came from the student loan).

Since we are posting clips and music (sorry im shilling my own shit but i clipped it for a reason)

I havent seen her around in a while. I knew she was going to Japan last time I saw her streaming. Her timezone is kinda fucked up but I miss her karaokes.

Talking about missing. I miss the NTR monkey. She was such a good singer.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
View attachment 41606

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the last post of this thread is "Hey, Vesper and Magni have returned! The weird reason they were gone is because ***thread locked***

edit: lol, dual Vesposting
I hope that this thread resurrects with the announcement that the 2 best members of Tempus first edition are back.
:magnicope::magnicope::magnicope:
Until then, it has been a pleasure everyone.

RiverBear

I dont want to ruin the mood but just like the main thread MKNKO also wants to die.Even if she did nothing wrong these events got a big hit in her mental health.

Who the fuck is Koito Ria?
Is that her VOICE-ORE name?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'd just like you dumb bastards know that we only do 2-3 pages for the next 8 hours typically, so you're all going to have a chance to shitpost in the morning.
:botanshrug:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Well...now we know why Dez left Hololive. He's a Genshinfag now.

Nooooooo!!! Vesper, what have you done!?!? You broke my boy's back with all that GAYSEX that he became the worst FAG of all time!

Granted, Magni has always been a fag with having an LDR with a darkie and wanting to get his bussy smashed by Astolfo, but not like this!

:yagoocry:

Appropriate for the upcoming death of this thread.

(I searched the Link but couldn't find it on here, if it was posted, sorry.)
Demondice has had to cancel another public appearance, this one because of prior commitments in Japan, she will attend San Japan virtually.
She has stated she hopes to have one last show in Texas before the Hiatus.

View attachment 41497View attachment 41498
Sorry if this was the incorrect way to archive these.

This is probably the most blatant example of Hololive and UMG trampling on Demondice, and just reaffirms my opinion that DemonDice and Mori Can not exist at the same time.
For clarity I don't think Yagoo is personally killing demondice to monopolize Karens music, i think Karen is just absolute shit at time management.

Yeah, tis hard trying to be a popular vtuber and a fat, rapping wigger.

The voice changer made me want to double-check on Twitter.

:vespernice:

Lol she a darkie and can't swim. Can't be nothing more stereotypical than that :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also... :WHORE!!!:

Also also... :architect:

DDK has cancelled two live shows this year, One in Canada* and now this one, and overall she has failed to live up to a lot of promises/commitments this year.
A short list of things she's promised/said she would do that didn't happen:
New Album (originally May, Delayed to July 1st, Then Delayed to a unknown time)
Regular Streaming on Twitch (3 streams since announcement I believe, 2 were sponsored.)
Merch Drop for Summer (Technically last year, but this Summer also didn't see a merch drop.)
*I don't know if the Canada show was meant to be a live show, but given the fact its why she's famous I think its reasonable to say it could have been planned.
And The San Japan Live Show.

This is almost 100% not a full list, but these are all quite big things to promise but then fail to deliver on. The Canada one is out of her control given she got very sick after AX, but Shit like the San Japan thing should have been planned out well in advance and worked around (it was announced in April for gods sake.)

This Nigga is salty, wtf!?

Did Karen promised you a handjob when you'll meet her at one of her shows? My God, people F up man. You want the DDK experience? Rent a fucking pig in a pettting zoo and stick ur dick in it.

That's it, rant over.

this is the third time in a row I've opened a vtuber stream and seen:
View attachment 41499

femboy.

I know its hard brother but you must face reality the forum is going to the penis explosion chamber
Here have some lumer songs to see us off

God damn, Lemon Whore got pipes for days. If only she isn't retarded, she'd be swimming in idol bucks right about now.

Juniper continues experimenting with her new flu-blessed vocal range.

View attachment 41540

Man, if this is the kind of music she listens to I can understand why she's one step away from kidnapping a homeless person to have a relationship with.

NGL, she really needs a good :toiletpaperroll: in her life.

You absolute fuckers are going to hit 5k right as I go to bed aren't you.

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Tazumi: "The general thread is dying. Quick, release the new gens! Project ACCELERATE is back bitches!!!"

I...I just want my grandpa back. Please Cover
View attachment 41561

Vesper, where the fuck are you!!!

Bijou's first short, watermelon smashing.

Impressive fan model.

Oh no, a koikatsu model of Bijou. Surely, no one would do LEWD things to her...

the end is nigh, time for the songs to drop Yamanbas

oh no how clumsy of me I dropped this... oh no....
View attachment 41530

One of the best Hololive covers sung by Mio mama.

Chicken Shark singing Ai Kotoba III with fancy animation.

Belly dancing Elf singing in her mother tounge.

Risu in idol mode.

And lastly, K-cup queen singing King.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
In these trying times have a short of Gozaru murdering Azki

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Let's take a trip down memory lane to the time when Rie mocked @superduper on stream.

Edit:
Airi guerilla in about 15 minutes.

Those were the days, but it was time to move on, time to grow up and evolve. My mission has ended, and with it an era of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom