"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Nice British-German cooperation. They both sounded great and at the same level. Ame can sound good when she knows the tone of the song. Very sweet overall. :sanasmile:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Bijou's first short, watermelon smashing.

Impressive fan model.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Such a shame that Cover will never let them sing Lets Fighting Love

This thread right now trying to avoid the penis explosion chamber:
"PROTECT MY BAWLS"

DanishCookies

1692846595061.png

Will she be still in Niji by that time?

Negzana

I am probably going to wake up to this thread being no more

so one last thing

Kaela love

F4OyrpcbgAAj7R6.jpeg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe that I'm gonna miss page 5000

I can't believe I am going to miss the horse cock and banning

I can't believe my last post is going to be fucking RIE MAHJONG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON HIATUS WOMAN

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Probably my last post before the thread gets locked so I will reference everyone's favorite Dying man.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As for music, admittedly, I don't listen to a lot of vtuber music. There are some I do like, but I don't usually spend time listening, unless it's from certain ones or instrumentals. But, to contribute towards that, here's a few that haven't been posted that I like:

At the timestamp, Lumi sings Someone Like You by Adele. I liked Lumi's singing before this, but I'll be honest, about a minute into her singing this, I stopped whatever game I was playing at the time to give it my full attention. I was blown away at how good she is. I honestly think this is some of her best singing, and I still go back to this stream to listen to it. Her whole karaoke set was great too.

At OffKai, Lumi did some karaoke at the party room thing Phase did, and she karaoke'd Through the Fire and Flames, and it was pretty great. You can tell she was having a lot of fun with this one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HEAR! HEAR! RESIDENTS OF THE ASYLUM LEND ME YOUR EARS!
MAY YOU BE YOUNG OR OLD, AUTISTIC OR JUST A WEIRDO, MAN OR CIA AGENT, THE END IS NEAR!
LORD PROCTOR HATH SPEAKETH FROM THE SACRED INTERCOM! THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR WILL BE DESTROYED! YOU HAVE LITTLE MORE THAN 10 PAGES TO LIVE!
IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS! WHEN THE PAGE COUNT REACHES 5000! THE THREAD WILL BE PUT TO THE TORCH! ALL THAT WE HAVE KNOWN SHALL BE BUT A HELLISH INFERNO! ALL INMATES WILL BE PART OF THE FINAL FEAST! CARNAGE AND VIOLENCE WILL ENSUE! AND THE SINNERS SHALL THEN BE DAMNED!
SO RUN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES! FLEE BEFORE THE SAND LEAVES THE HOURGLASS! SAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR OSHIS! TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY BEFORE OUR COLLECTIVE RECKONING! MAY ALL WHO DON'T HEED THIS WARNING PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FELLOW INMATES! PRAY TO WHICHEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN THAT YOU SHALL BE SPARED DEATH IF NOT TORTURE!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I dont want to ruin the mood but just like the main thread MKNKO also wants to die.Even if she did nothing wrong these events got a big hit in her mental health.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Zeta is on Koefficient's stream, and its pretty funny/good so far, they're trading indonesian and spanish words:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My last post in this thread will be rat.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I dont want to ruin the mood but just like the main thread MKNKO also wants to die.Even if she did nothing wrong these events got a big hit in her mental health.

She has a manager???

Godspeed to that poor bastard

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
looking forward to absolutely nothing of note happening before the death of this thread, and the birth of the new thread

Topo Chico

My last post in general:
*sniff*

Panko is White o7

Stay happy

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230824_005726.jpg
SAYONARA ASYLUM
THIS IS MY LAST LAPU CHAN LOVE FOR THIS THREAD
HOLOXLOVE
ASYLUM LOVE