"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I doubt I'll be here for the final moments, but I'm trusting you all to get one last N tower in before the end. See you on the other side.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
who is ready to wake up tomorrow with the realization that none of this was real, and it was all just a dream

DanishCookies

Last few pages so I'll post real niggas acknowledging real niggas

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
10 PAGES LEFT I FUCKING LOVE BUG GIRLS
1692855228144.png1692855309162.png1692855453996.png1692855620426.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kirsche is doing a dramatic reading/laughing at Henri and his schizo posting on Twitter.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.png
muhyohyo m.png
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!
muhyohyo.png
penchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.png
Clip from the last stream!
chinchilla.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Is it still time for clip posting? Anyway, I have this bookmarked because it never gets old no matter how many times I rewatched it

That's pretty messed up in my opinion. Just don't invite her or do your reps first, retard nips. Those guys seemed very supportive and I appreciate that from them. I'm no mknk lover, but I don't want her to get done dirty like that if it can be avoided.
Nobody not even Mike and her teams has a concrete reason why they got denied, the blonde guy says he "was giving literary no reason" and simply was told Mike was No good, there is 2 Holostars in the tournament but I feel Cover would be really stupid to ask to remove someone over her being in the same tournament as 2 stars who never even interacted with Rushia, some other people are saying MafuMafu is actually good friend with the TO of the tournament and also apparently there's precedent of some other vtuber saying she got denied participating due to "being involved in several controversies", but all anyone has is speculation.

Gotta say even though I have said before that I dislike Mike now a days, this feels like a really shitty move from the tournament, the guy from her team said he summited his team a while ago and got the all ok back then, and then after the announcement he gets told plainly its not ok anymore, literary a day before the tournament, which is the reason the other 2 guys couldn't participle even with another teammate since the tournament is literary today so where are they even gonna find one, IMO is fine is the tournament didn't want Mike in it, and she kinda deserves it, but walking back on their word a day before the event is kind of a bitch move.
The situation for this seemed really fucked up for mikecat even if the grand scheme of things happened because of her own retardation, I'm glad at least her teammates were supportive of her considering one of them got big because of apex streaming (kirschtorte gained massive following back then after kuzuha picked him up for a collab)
I have nothing left to add besides godspeed girl

Fourth #

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Kirsche is doing a dramatic reading/laughing at Henri and his schizo posting on Twitter.

KIRSCHE STOP SAYING YOU LIKE THE CREEPY MESSAGE FROM A MAN ADMITING HE WANTS TO RAPE YOU
:deztheroom:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
We're going to close out 5000 pages without Vesper and Magni. :depressedtako: Why even watch vtubers.

I kinda hope the very last post, dodging all the attempted last posts, failed towers, and apparently Calli/Horse stuff; someone posts a termination announcement for Vesper and Magni. Don't care if its real or not just want it to be there frozen when the thread is locked. Double points if someone makes a new account that mirrors voldemorts account to do it.

Ready to become a soulless cog in a corporate machine, boys and girls? :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Not in their machine.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is it still time for clip posting? Anyway, I have this bookmarked because it never gets old no matter how many times I rewatched it
Keep posting clips! To whit:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Everyone else is posting their favorite clips so I'll post mine

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom