"If you eat a human and poop out human, isn't that just birth?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I personally have no issue with GFE streamers or people who enjoy those streams, but getting their panties in a bind each time they collab with a male confuses me. These people know that they're not explicitly talking to them right? That there are hundreds and in most cases thousands of other people watching? I guess getting cucked by 1 or 2 people is a tragedy, getting cucked by thousands is a statistic.
Don't try to apply logic to the situation, it will only make your head hurt.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So somewhere before (back in page 4,5k i think), I made a post highlighting about a sudden move by JKT48 (sister foreign branch of JP idol group AKB48 stationed in Jakarta, Indonesia) where they debuted a new virtual "JKT48V" sub-unit.

Well around yesterday, they decided to fully reveal it with a combination of a new MV called "Punkish"

And a short conference stream (80-90% in indonesian) that serves as a early debut for the three new JKT48V member

I said early debut because these three will actually debut as vtuber on 23-25th of August (one per day) and the conference at least shown how they behave/speak/etc but not like your usual vtuber debut:
- Tana Nona (23rd)

- Kanaia Asa (24th)

- Pia Meraleo (25th)

I know most of the folks probably wont touch em since I just assume they gonna stay indonesian, but it's something informative, at least. Plus I do want to see how they do with this, especially considering that this is a foreign branch of a established JP idol group deciding to try new stuff.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
More Spanish Pippa for you folk to enjoy (this clip is Pippa talking about feds and glowies):

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jong continues to claim victims in Phase Connect

USS IOWA

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Canan update since i forgot about her, she has another twitter that's locked and I'm of course following, she posts a lot of things then deletes them so there's not much to get right now, but she said she's taking sleeping medicine but it makes her sleep for too long so she doesn't like it that much, but if she doesn't take it she can't sleep at all.
c1.jpg c2.jpg
c3.jpg c4.jpg c5.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Limkin

Canan update since i forgot about her, she has another twitter that's locked and I'm of course following, she posts a lot of things then deletes them so there's not much to get right now, but she said she's taking sleeping medicine but it makes her sleep for too long so she doesn't like it that much, but if she doesn't take it she can't sleep at all.
She needs to detox from the internet and all the stuff she has to do because her income relies on it. Good couple months long vacation with friends travelling abroad will do wonders for her. Being stressed out past the point of being able to sleep naturally is a big red flag
Speaking of Rushia and gfe, I think she was the only one in holo who leaned heavily into gf part, and not experience. As in, she never set any boundaries, went out of her way to ensure her paypigs don't even look anywhere and were completely brainwashed into believing she is for real. While others tend to make it clear this is just a nice fanservice and nothing else, not crossing certain lines and switching gfe on and off, not having it on and turned all the way up to 11 all the time

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'll be honest. I need more Fauna Hitman. :faunacry:

Takeshi you stupid waste of skin, you know World of Assassination is now a collection, get off your ass and do your job or I will brain you with a coconut.

No Name

She needs to detox from the internet and all the stuff she has to do because her income relies on it. Good couple months long vacation with friends travelling abroad will do wonders for her. Being stressed out past the point of being able to sleep naturally is a big red flag
Speaking of Rushia and gfe, I think she was the only one in holo who leaned heavily into gf part, and not experience. As in, she never set any boundaries, went out of her way to ensure her paypigs don't even look anywhere and were completely brainwashed into believing she is for real. While others tend to make it clear this is just a nice fanservice and nothing else, not crossing certain lines and switching gfe on and off, not having it on and turned all the way up to 11 all the time
A good dicking would do the job. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

PekoWick

Apparently the management/organizer of the event fucked their team.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Apparently the management/organizer of the event fucked their team.

So actually, Astel and Rikka are part of the tournament. Wonder if Cover asked the organizer to kick Michael out lmao

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So actually, Astel and Rikka are part of the tournament. Wonder if Cover asked the organizer to kick Michael out lmao
Oh I was wondering if this was the same apex tourney Rikka and Astel supposed to join today, they didn't list mike's team during the first reveal so I was not aware of her participation until this news were dropped

Someone must've put a hex on her or something because the amount of shit she'd gotten whether it was from her own fault or something else is beyond bad luck at this point

PekoWick

Or maybe it's on mafumafu side.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
More Spanish Pippa for you folk to enjoy (this clip is Pippa talking about feds and glowies):

Archive

OMFG her accent is so grating. Why can't we spanish speakers have a single vtuber with a nice voice? They're all squeaky toy sounding motherfuckers speaking at 2x speed. (i.e. Iron Mouse, Sawa, Nyana)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OMFG her accent is so grating. Why can't we spanish speakers have a single vtuber with a nice voice? They're all squeaky toy sounding motherfuckers speaking at 2x speed. (i.e. Iron Mouse, Sawa, Nyana)
kill yourself

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone must've put a hex on her
Judging from her Delutaya interaction from last year (or earlier this year, time isn't a real concept), she might've just been a bitch to too many people, and someone's got a grudge.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Or maybe it's on mafumafu side.
Maybe, she has a lot of people that don't like her lol

Also, Lui confirmed in her stream that the girls and boys for the OW thing won't interact at all. Surely, the level-headed IRyS unicorns will calm down after hearing that.
:smugrys::smugrys:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I would have thought Fauna at the very least would be a good cook since being vegan means she has to prepare for her own food most of the time.

Cooking is an art, Baking is a science. You can wing it in cooking a lot if you don't have measurements by either just eyeballing totals and/or starting low and incrementally increasing over time, but if you're baking something there's no real wiggle room, you have to have it close to exact or it's fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom