"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So it's lore accurate?:smugina:

Also WTF? Except for the usual dance in bikini or the lone pair of players doing spicy RP in Limsa, I have never witnessed anything more degenerate in EU servers (unless you search for it). Is it because I played a male Mi'qote or did shit degenerate in the past months?
As long you're not playing at the RP-heavy server or anywhere in NA dc (or the english-concentrated JP dc) it's actually a decent experience
There's always a bad part of the community in any MMO, if the game's interesting enough for you to push on just do so and ignore the shit or giggles at it

Pitting fellow fps autist from the two branch against each other sounds like a reason for me to actually watch an fps stream
also at this point, the unicorn who cares too much about their oshi potentially interacting with le males should better off quitting being a fan altogether

RiverBear

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

maxresdefault (5).jpg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Blizzard should get their own vtuber, there are even a couple Orc MMO tard wizards they could poach to have their own lil Opera Aura mascot

i miss this nigga's streams

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Hololive unicorn hates every penis haver lol don't kid yourself.
Unless they are Japanese irl people. Sugita collabed with Marine.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii tweeted the pic of her and bae's roll.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
kronii tweeted the pic of her and bae's roll.

It's not about whether it will give you diabetes, it's about whether it was made with love or not.
I will therefore risk paying out the ass for insulin for the rest of my life.
There was that Rrat that Namirin dated Dottovu
That rrat exists for everyone in the Namirin Dottovu friend group.

Limkin

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Shiori is heavy into GFE pandering.
Its weird, because she does lean into the GFE shit, but there's also a very clear barrier, which was not there for Rushia.
Like its very clear that its just a performance from a weirdo and that she is not actually going to start sending you private messages.

She also does things that the usual GFE doesn't do, like very aggressive tard wrangling and it hasn't happened yet, but there was her collab warning, which was preempty tard wrangling.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Negzana

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Its weird, because she does lean into the GFE shit, but there's also a very clear barrier, which was not there for Rushia.
Like its very clear that its just a performance from a weirdo and that she is not actually going to start sending you private messages.

She also does things that the usual GFE doesn't do, like very aggressive tard wrangling and it hasn't happened yet, but there was her collab warning, which was preempty tard wrangling.
I hope it works for her. Really, all she has to do is filter out the people who can't separate reality from fiction, and it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Hey what's going on here?

seems like it's a joke, seeing the stream title.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Before this thread is locked, one more shill attempt for Usuwa Suu's karaoke stream.

Be there at 7PM JST.

At 8PM JST AZKi will continue her Diogenes adventure with Mio.

Botan, Fubuki and Towa already took their unicorns and shot them behind the shed. I'm pretty sure Lui would, too, if given the opportunity, which this is.

Chloe's more surprising than Irys.
Poor Orca, both Mikeneko and Sakamata interacting with males.

Here's someone who leaves summer homework until the last minute.

Fanservice for Luitomos and hag lovers everywhere.

And here are the NijiHolo canine hags from yesterday, at one point they were talking about Suisei as well.

Also a cute nickname for Koyori and Inui laughs.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I personally have no issue with GFE streamers or people who enjoy those streams, but getting their panties in a bind each time they collab with a male confuses me. These people know that they're not explicitly talking to them right? That there are hundreds and in most cases thousands of other people watching? I guess getting cucked by 1 or 2 people is a tragedy, getting cucked by thousands is a statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom