"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

Why is Cover collabing with a dying game like OW2?
Because it's easy money. Also its the entire point of horizontal brand. Get sponsorship/collab and do tournament.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Why is Cover collabing with a dying game like OW2?

Because Blizzard's desperate and are probably throwing money at them. Also the snack corner at Cover HQ probably costs them a fortune.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Botan, Fubuki and Towa already took their unicorns and shot them behind the shed. I'm pretty sure Lui would, too, if given the opportunity, which this is.

Chloe's more surprising than Irys.
I dont wanna get killed by a Drone Strike but ....i think Kiara is among us,not in this specific forum but in discords,4chan and other places.So she sees negative comments in any form and always thinks the worst.
That's nothing special, tbh. Assloads of talents, both indy and corpo, are.
All of your brown girls are whiteoids or soybeans in disguise
Tomoe's legit.

But also menhera.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Oh no, those poor unicorns, it's fucking overys.
straightrys.jpg
Too bad we'll never get a Kronii level event again though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Given that this is a Holo-hosted event and has both IRyS and Chloe in it, I'd be surprised if the teams actually interacted beyond fighting. Lui is one thing, I don't think her fanbase will care, but Chloe and IRyS will bring themselves a shitstorm.

PekoWick

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

PekoWick

not necessarily, for some reason Hololive unicorns have the biggest hateboner for holostars, and chloe pandering to them is already setting that up to blowup on her face.
Hololive unicorn hates every penis haver lol don't kid yourself.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can only hope Botan's and Towa's backs can handle all the carrying they'll be doing.

I don't know the FPS chops of the stars other than Astel, I assume he won't be carrying alone?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure Lui would, too, if given the opportunity, which this is.

Lui has actually said that she wont collab with males before, she is also a Idol otaku like Kanata and Kiara and has pertty much given the same reason as Kanata for not collabing with males.

edit:
it seems she already trying to reel people in tho:
1692773873137.png

Reminder this got some backslash mostly toward Kanata to be fair, but I believe she kind brought it upon herself by bringing to much attention to it.

To be honestly I still think Irys is still the weirdest one here, outside of the one time she accidently read SC asking about them and one time BAE and Calli where talking about the Tempus guys in Chadcast Irys is second only to Gura in trying to not acknowledge Holostars, like she is the only other members who never followed any of them on twitter, before Advent debut that is, maybe I have been over estimating how much she cares but I really thought she was avoiding all star related stuff on purpose.

Hololive unicorn hates every penis haver lol don't kid yourself.
I think the biggest issue is that EN "Unicorns" are mostly just trolls throwing shit and most are not actually doing out of any logic or real jealously, they just think this is a easy angle to shit on both HoloEN and StarEn, so no matter what precedent or whenever they will talk or not the troll will try to stir up shit.

Also and to actaully talk about the event itself I pretty sure the girls are getting rolled.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You know what I always say; good riddance to any 'fans' who leave. Here's hoping they actually leave and the girls don't kowtow or apologize to them.

I'd even say good for Mikeneko (or rather 'cheers', I know it's 'bad' for her specific form of business, but good job), but I didn't confirm the latest news; did that thing get cancelled? (ignore if this has already been answered, I still have pages to catch up on.)

PekoWick

Reminder this got some backslash mostly toward Kanata to be fair, but I believe she kind brought it upon herself by bringing to much attention to it.
That's my point chloe already know how to deal with this.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Does Hololive actually have any proper GF experience members anymore, after Rushia got herself fired? I see people claiming Hololive's business model is unicorn superchats, but from what I've see it's mostly memberships, physical merch and events for consistent income with the older members. At least my experience from the members I watch, like Ame, though she's an oddball.

Unless not mentioning/Collabing Holostars, counts as GF experience these days. Or maybe I'm just too old to understand todays young people. (Mostly true)

What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
Also a little late, but my favorite is Korone, she the perfect split between cute and derpy, and looks good in 3d, plus this.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think IRyS is shooting herself in the foot in similar ways to Ame and Kronii here, tbh. If she had never said anything about not collabing with Stars before, it would be one thing. IRyS will not be able to handle it well if she gets one-guy'd about them again, which knowing her, she will.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Council second anniversary art dump:

Council second anniversary by @pompmaker1.jpg

Happy 2nd Anniversary @TokiameTaka.jpg

Happy 2nd Anniversary @koizumi_arata.jpg

2nd anniversary with old friend by @BlaParky.jpg

And for no reason, a spooky Fubuki

Fubuki by @0725akaba.jpg

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
1. Fauna, her model, voice and personality is perfect
2. Korone

and
3. Niu from Neoporte, caught a glimpse of her from clips on the VCR Rust and GTA.

Kronii collabing with Magni and Vesper, it creates gold mine content that woman only collab would only ever dreamed of.

Especially the Vesper therapy stream, that poor guy couldn't handle her one bit, I pray for his comeback stream.

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm less concerned about "collabing with males" and moreso the idea of even associating with Overwatch. Shame. Just gonna do my classes and watch Kaela's birthday stream that day.

PekoWick

I'm less concerned about "collabing with males" and moreso the idea of even associating with Overwatch. Shame. Just gonna do my classes and watch Kaela's birthday stream that day.
Your oshi plays diablo.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Does Hololive actually have any proper GF experience members anymore, after Rushia got herself fired?
It's difficult to say, since different people are looking for different things when it comes to romantic relationships or facsimiles thereof through a 2D medium.

Quite a few members could be said to have aspects of it, but since it's not directly appealing to me... difficult to judge.

The one I'd say is definitely, 100% GFE is Shiori, but that's because her outfit and her character both seem to be specifically designed to rob me of every last cent appeal to me in particular.

On the other hand, there are few Holos who I'd say have no trace of GFE. Suisei. Fubuki. Pekora. Botan.

Everyone else has somewhere between traces (Matsuri or Flare) to pretty major parts (Lamy or Fauna) of their content/character being GFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom