"America pisses me off"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wadamama made some artwork for the aniversary.
F4MXJmpbwAArfaS.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So what have we learned today?
Kronii has wrists. Truly the greatest discovery in all of Hololive to this date.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Turns out, she was live tweeting the whole time.

As was Fauna's mama, Asagi

:sanasmile:

Imagine being a fatefag so you follow wadamama, then you have to sit through her liveposting kronii streams gurakek1.png also bless bae for making this shy bunch do a handcam stream, otherwise there would be no fauna or irys handcam Kropray1.png and fauna with the vegan debuff, maybe they could have a chance of winning if it wasn't for her vegan shit krodab.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
grimacing mirrored.png
My rrat lives on!
My guess is that is about Lia with her collab with Pomu, she seems to be trying very hard to clean her image, striking old reuploads and policing her community, I also thought it was weird that Pippa made that community post with comments turned off, initially, and didn't show up on the Lia anniversary stream.
2023-08-23 dsde.png

Post/A

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I started just straight up watching at work, but couldn’t hear very well. Didn’t Fauna and Mumei take the win with suck-up points at the end?
IRyS gave a bonus point to tie them, but, technically, a bonus point would push team white girls over. That did not seem to be the intent, IRyS just can't math.

PekoWick

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So what have we learned today?
Kronii has wrists. Truly the greatest discovery in all of Hololive to this date.
Hololive fans acting like Muslims catching a glimpse of that exposed ankle under the burka.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS gave a bonus point to tie them, but, technically, a bonus point would push team white girls over. That did not seem to be the intent, IRyS just can't math.
That's what you get for using decimals! I'll call it a Mumei Fauna victory then!
If you use decimals in an 'out of 10' ranking you're just doing 'out of 100' with extra steps.

Edit: Oh, and with everyone talking about Kronii skin, I'm pretty sure I saw a little bit of IRyS skin but I'll keep it to myself because you guys will just make fun of me.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hololive fans acting like Muslims catching a glimpse of that exposed ankle under the burka.
Before I laughed at them. But I get it now. I get it...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Not in the same team so hopefully no autism
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Haven't read the announcement but are they fighting each other? if yes that already pretty unprecedented for Irys and also Chloe and and Lui who don't usually acknowledge the stars at all, also was thinking weird no Tempus but I think Magni was the only one who played OW and other than he being MIA I don't think he want to play again even if he was here considering how last time went.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, Lurker McSpic has a point. What does the Idol brand convey to the average consumer? Hololive is the idol experience, vshojo is lewd content, Phase is sad girls. What is the branding for Idol? If Idol released a new gen tomorrow, what would I expect from the group? I don't know. That's a problem for a brand.
Idol's brand is c*nny and pandering to groomers.

Why is Cover collabing with a dying game like OW2?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Haven't read the announcement but are they fighting each other? if yes that already pretty unprecedented for Irys and also Chloe and and Lui who don't usually acknowledge the stars at all, also was thinking weird no Tempus but I think Magni was the only one who played OW and other than he being MIA I don't think he want to play again even if he was here considering how last time went.
Yup, it is a custom match between them on August 30th at 19:00 JST.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom