"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
MMO bullshitery:
I think I saw more ERP shit while I played WoW than I did the first 4 years of FFXIV. I also played on a RPPVP server on WoW so that might have skewed that a bit. I played as a male cat up until the ending of Heavensward and one of the reasons I ended up race changing to a potato is because people were fucking weird and would instantly think because you played a mi'qote you wanted to ERP. Also around the time of Stormblood announcement I think is when I noticed a fuck ton more people ERP'ing in public and doing just basic degen shit in general.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Councilrys Anniversary is starting.
Get in here and watch #FaunaSweep and dunk on these girls with her superior femininity

Odds they burn down wherever they are?

IyRS doesn't matter because you know she can't cook anyway.

They're setting them up for failure so hard. This is going to be Legend.

Kronii successfully separate 1 egg. So, she's running at better than 95% of Vtubers.

Horo7618

No one in particular

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230816_171634.jpg
Good Night Asylum.

BEEG Booba Fishing

You better enjoy this IRyS content, double food poisoning will probably take her out a few days.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>fauna didnt even know how to use a spring pan

its JOEVER

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae's "special twist" for this collab is that they only have basic instructions with no measurements and have to guess it.

Kronii: "Yeah I can do the separating. I've played Cooking Mama!"

The only reason any of them make it out alive tonight is because they said they have Cover staff there with them. But even then, chances are looking slimmer by the minute.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Odds they burn down wherever they are?

IyRS doesn't matter because you know she can't cook anyway.

They're setting them up for failure so hard. This is going to be Legend.
Yeah, no measurements given, just ingrediants. No way this turns out well. Fauna maybe be able to pull it off.

>fauna didnt even know how to use a spring pan

its JOEVER
Nevermind

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
i would not be surprised. despite most corps doing fine I suspect we are hitting that point that everyone with talent and promise (and an interest) has already been picked up it's been twoish years and with the rampant noname companies scooping up talents by the armful and ruining them with undelivered promises bad managment and general fuckery. It would make sense.
I don't think is a numbers problem. I think the issue is interest in said corpos. Aside from phase and eien I don't see other small corpos have some sort of defining characteristic. All small corpos are just there, idol included. You don't have the corpo who is the horror game streamers or the corpo who has the killer singers, the corpo who has the tryhard gamers, etc. I think corpos need some sort of identity to thrive but I don't mean it to be their only thing just something enough for people to recognize them and attract them to audition and idol is suffering from this too.
All idol has going for them is being the corpo that pays for your shit and basically lets you make your model, that won't really attract talented people in the long run, they'll just end up getting gold diggers and I doubt there's enough gold diggers worth a shit.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She said at the end of the stream she felt a bit rushed and lost which is pretty understandable. Big ass game with lots of mechanics. Think she really enjoys it but just wants to learn a bit more by going solo.

Her mom is also a fan of the series apparently and has played the originals.
You know, sometimes I think that Kiara's mom should have been the one in Hololive. After all, if the chickens misbehave she has experience with the butcher knife.:dandanl:

Edit: Who is who? Kiara had the right idea with putting the names on the sleeves with the Holotori handcam collab.
Bae's "special twist" for this collab is that they only have basic instructions with no measurements and have to guess it.

Kronii: "Yeah I can do the separating. I've played Cooking Mama!"

The only reason any of them make it out alive tonight is because they said they have Cover staff there with them. But even then, chances are looking slimmer by the minute.
Say Goodbye to Hope woman everyone. Poor thing could only do 1 3D stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: Who is who? Kiara had the right idea with putting the names on the sleeves with the Holotori handcam collab.
90% sure red sleeves is Kronii and not Bae because fuck you and black sleeve was Fauna on the right, Irys are the hands from the right in the right side

NVM red sleeves was Bae, thought it was Kroni because of the vanilla counting, Kronii seems to have brown sleeves

:ponrys::ponrys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok what's the statistics of them coming out of this in one piece

Mehk

Michi stream started

(A)
This doesn't sound good.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
From left to right: Bae, Kronii, Mooms, Fauna, IRyS

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ok what's the statistics of them coming out of this in one piece
Need to start a Death Pool?

So this is the tradeoff for a vtuber gf: they have tangentially closer interests alongside whitegirl shit but their actual cooking skills are -100?

I think Vtubing appeals to Women that can't cook. But it's also on-brand for Lethal Cooking in Anime.

Negzana

So this is the tradeoff for a vtuber gf: they have tangentially closer interests alongside whitegirl shit but their actual cooking skills are -100?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't think is a numbers problem. I think the issue is interest in said corpos. Aside from phase and eien I don't see other small corpos have some sort of defining characteristic. All small corpos are just there, idol included. You don't have the corpo who is the horror game streamers or the corpo who has the killer singers, the corpo who has the tryhard gamers, etc. I think corpos need some sort of identity to thrive but I don't mean it to be their only thing just something enough for people to recognize them and attract them to audition and idol is suffering from this too.
All idol has going for them is being the corpo that pays for your shit and basically lets you make your model, that won't really attract talented people in the long run, they'll just end up getting gold diggers and I doubt there's enough gold diggers worth a shit.
That sounds like a fast ticket to banruptcy. if you have a wave of horror tubers what incentive do i have to watch one outside of "the best one" sure that problem still exists to an extent already but this idea just makes that worse.

maybe you could vary it up by having each of them cover different aspects so theres less overlap but it would still end up that they would cannibalize each others viewers till only one maybe two have any people left. and this is just one wave you want a whole corperation for this?

I guess if you stretch it Cover is the "idol" makers Ninji is the "casuals" but identify is more pronounced in the generations themselves. Myth want to be JP idols and presumably put in the work GAMERS are a close clique of friends ect.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So this is the tradeoff for a vtuber gf: they have tangentially closer interests alongside whitegirl shit but their actual cooking skills is -100?
I mean most of the women nowadays don't know shit about cooking anyways but I digress

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
add in a dose of menhera if they're single and having to cuck someone else since high chances if they werent menhera in the first place they were already taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom