General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She also posted the reason (erm twitch video)

Call me when she and her clique of unfunny twitch retards quit vtubing alltogether in favor of becoming irl camwhores, then I might give a shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie birthday. The timing with her break must mean she's going out someplace to celebrate likely far away from where she has her stream setup with family or friends.

Archive

Maybe your family can teach you how to play Mahjong for your birthday, Rie.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"I was wearing pants. They weren't necessarily Hot Topic Goth Girlfriend black pants, but-"

Talk about self-awareness. Went nicely with the brain eating zombie monkeys, too.

And yes, I'm VOD watching. Sue me.
...Is Shiori Patient Zero for Covid-23
I must point out that I never had any Covid symptoms whatsoever despite living in a Covid hotspot, relative to the rest of the country. I also haven't been sick at all in the past five years.

Shiori, if you read this, my DNA would ensure that our offspring will never have to suffer what you're currently going through.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"I was wearing pants. They weren't necessarily Hot Topic Goth Girlfriend black pants, but-"

Talk about self-awareness. Went nicely with the brain eating zombie monkeys, too.

And yes, I'm VOD watching. Sue me.

I must point out that I never had any Covid symptoms whatsoever despite living in a Covid hotspot, relative to the rest of the country. I also haven't been sick at all in the past five years.

Shiori, if you read this, my DNA would ensure that our offspring will never have to suffer what you're currently going through.
:pikaWUT:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I am now going to bed, if I return to a locked thread I enjoyed reading (most) of your completely asinine posts, here's to the next one!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Count down to total thread death

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The Thread Lock Cometh.

Probably late tomorrow?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 41229

This would be hype. You fucks better listen to Tenma's cover, preferrably several times.
A song mentioning balls?
panko_anytime_balls_are_mentioned.jpg

Last edited:

USS IOWA

After this thread is done, each company should have it's own thread. I.e. a thread for Cover, Niji, etc.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
On the contrary, usage increased in the VTuber sphere ever since Needy Streamer Overload hit the scene, because KAngel's signature call sign is 🙏 BLESS 🙏

Related, but it seems Advent has NSO perms again, Shiori's streaming it this Thursday
Ill always associate it with Def Jam fight for NY / The Blessing of Matt McMuscles
What happened to her now? I can't keep up with all these tweak- twitchers.
nothing new this is fallout from the last thing.
After this thread is done, each company should have it's own thread. I.e. a thread for Cover, Niji, etc.
don't encourage tribalfagging.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Guys guys! Nyanna posted a full reveal of her new model yesterday while I was busy jonging and it looks so good! It debuts sometime in September so mark your calendars!

Archive

How does one manage to look like a street-whore and a child at the same time? I guess those two are the same thing in PR.
The slur on the shirt really puts the whole "soy puta y que?" thing together. Before anyone asks, it's "cocksucker" in PR slang.

tl;dr :NinaWave::tenmakys::WHORE!!!:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
One of the two main PokeRyS artists drew this:
1692696044558.png
twitter
I thought about spoilering it, but I know some of you cowards wouldn't click because I said it was one of the people who draws her as pokemon.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

If anyone doubts Selen is best girl from Niggasanji, you're wrong. :smugselen:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As long as we can combine Phase and Idol in one thread so I can keep watching everyone be mortified by Yuko posts
smugyuko.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are plenty of places where you can chat dedicated to specific groups - group discords, reddit, and so forth. There isn't anywhere else like this with the sheer variety of content, except the original thread over at Kiwifarms, and I don't think it should change. If you do, you've kind of missed the point of this place.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There are plenty of places where you can chat dedicated to specific groups - group discords, reddit, and so forth. There isn't anywhere else like this with the sheer variety of content, except the original thread over at Kiwifarms, and I don't think it should change. If you do, you've kind of missed the point of this place.
It's hard enough to keep up with shit as it is because of all the spinoff threads. We certainly don't need 10 more. I'd much prefer to simply scroll past things I'm not interested in than hop between multiple threads constantly.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Bae is requesting fan arts for Eye tracking stream. Surely her manager wouldn't let something truly bad pass, right?
I still cringe from "I want to bang you on every piece of furniture" line she got on the Pick up lines stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom