"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Dizzy really stressing the "sad" in Sad Girl Company and at the same time stressing Phase Unity

1692674517057.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
kronii tweeted at kaela over the phasmo collab.

gura holosummer short.

and another bae mumei short.

You know I noticed that Kronii and her RM will occasionally just say "bless" at the end of tweets (this time it seemed prompted but other times it seems unprompted). Is this some kind of saying or phrase that is popular or something? Something regional related? I only know of the "bless you" usage, because I am a god fearing asylum patient of course.

Edit:

I'll add in I know usage of "bless their heart" as well, but I have never seen usage of just like "random statement, bless", which is how she seems to use it often. I was wondering if it was some cultural thing.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You know I noticed that Kronii and her RM will occasionally just say "bless" at the end of tweets (this time it seemed prompted but other times it seems unprompted). Is this some kind of saying or phrase that is popular or something? Something regional related? I only know of the "bless you" usage, because I am a god fearing asylum patient of course.
hold on let me check.
uh.jpg :kroniiphone:
real one
right.jpg kropausechamp.png.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She is christian and went to church, duh

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
In the South, "bless 'em" "bless their soul" and "bless their little heart" are all ways to casually say someone's a fucking retard.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Dude clocks lmao
IMG_20230822_053647.jpg
EDIT: Give me clocks. I guess it's topical too.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dizzy really stressing the "sad" in Sad Girl Company and at the same time stressing Phase Unity

I want to slap this woman so bad. Ember forced her into therapy and she just fucks with her shrink instead of trying to get better. Bitch ask lumi what "friends" do to you, so far everyone at the company would have your back or at least wont stab it. :urtearingmeapart:
I had to sperg, I gave her streams an honest try and her attitude drives me up the wall :Vesper-UNHINGED:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys guys! Nyanna posted a full reveal of her new model yesterday while I was busy jonging and it looks so good! It debuts sometime in September so mark your calendars!

Archive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu 3.0 update in 30+ hours.

I can already tell she will go apeshit with the heart eyes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

this is the type of shitposting and meme material that can shoot her into the 200k subs. She finally accepts she is indeed canadian. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys guys! Nyanna posted a full reveal of her new model yesterday while I was busy jonging and it looks so good! It debuts sometime in September so mark your calendars!

Archive

I really do not like those uncanny chibi proportions.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

cant beliebe she doesnt have anyone to go clubbing with. or boba tea drinking. some kind of urban consooming

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
EDIT: Crap I missed the rescheduled Into the Cave stream

EDIT 2: Ended up with double Sena as Yuko raided her and instantly one of the boobros-

Lenin: "who the hell are you?"

Successful one guy'd, got her to stop singing, very cool. He's on the list now

What is her outro song? I assume it’s original because I think I heard a line about glowies, but it’s got a very nostalgic 90’s/00’s vibe to it and I want to hear it (if that wasn’t the whole thing)

Edit:

I'll add in I know usage of "bless their heart" as well, but I have never seen usage of just like "random statement, bless", which is how she seems to use it often. I was wondering if it was some cultural thing.
Did you notice whether she started doing this after the Needy Streamer Overload hype? Because ‘bless’ is a thing KAngel and in game chat always say.

Anime Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

How does one manage to look like a street-whore and a child at the same time? I guess those two are the same thing in PR.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Did you notice whether she started doing this after the Needy Streamer Overload hype? Because ‘bless’ is a thing KAngel and in game chat always say.
I don't think so as she used it as early as 2021. I definitely have seen general usage of bless, such as 'bless you' and 'bless him' or 'bless your heart', but the way she writes it seems shorthand, which made me think it was a generational or cultural thing.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Edit:

She's a Korean in the West. part of her family will be Christians. It's a somewhat regional variation that might point to the specific denomination or area, if you really knew the scene in Canada. But it really just a "thanks" but a little more friendly. Think "thanks and I hope your day goes well" to get the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom