"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Thats why a lot of people hated this shit.Adviel doesnt wanna be a "good" guy or "transparent".He just wants to make Idol look better than the other options.This is even worse than the fucking discord leak.
Thats standard Happy Israeli merchant tactics i dont know why you are surprised, at least he is killing any rich boy that believe he can get his own anime girls company

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be raiding tombs and committing ethnic cleansing on the bean-eating French today
Lol no, it's Megaman time because the controller may be borked (or it's her setup)

EDIT: Ami will be an official streamer for Sanic Amateur Games Expo in September.
snapshot.jpg

Last edited:

Limkin

Because the game companies I listed except LOL are all produced by Chinese companies, and before due to restrictions, almost all of them were given to nijisanji. I believe hololive, with his influence, is more than capable.Personally, I think so
Blue Archive is a korean game, that didn't even have a chinese release until two weeks ago, and Cover already worked with.

And this sure looks like Hololive member playing league
That's probably an oversight on my part. I just remember that genshin might have a ban on hololive, or maybe there's a division of members that makes a difference? Maybe ID members can talk about it, but jp members can't
Fubuki talks about it. Nerissa talked about liking Yae and Raiden pairing on stream. There is no ban on mentioning it between branches

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why the fuck almost all Tempus live in California?

Is there something there that make Vtubers go live in hell on their own volition? is internet faster in there?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Idol posted another update on their split.
Talents get 30% on physical merch, 60% on digital merch and 55% on sponsorships:

Archive

gee dem girls are getting 55% of sooooo many sponsorships. They also just released merch without much fanfare. His jew tactics might help him get some retards like yuri who would jump ship and maybe disrupt other corpos during contract renewal season but again all of these percentages mean dick when the revenue isn't nothing to write home about. Notice how he has never said how much revenue he's pulling on all this? if he didn't have jew gold he would've gone under.

There's a reason other corpos don't pay for most of what the girls require, it adds up a lot and only holo who has already a strong established pay pig farm can gamble a bit more with the talents, irys just released a can sleeve for fucks sake and it probably made bank instantly. If someone tries to get these out of the norm merch runs they'd be lucky to break even.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why the fuck almost all Tempus live in California?

Is there something there that make Vtubers go live in hell on their own volition? is internet faster in there?

>asian

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
:tomorrow: I can't believe some of you are actually taking Little Brother Sum Ting Wong seriously. He speaks like a mongoloid and half of his shit statements come from the same brigade in /vt/ right now. Great wall jumpers don't make themselves this obvious. Specifically, considering how retarded the bugs get with searching for their 'traitors' information and harassing them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:tomorrow: I can't believe some of you are actually taking Little Brother Sum Ting Wong seriously. He speaks like a mongoloid and half of his shit statements come from the same brigade in /vt/ right now. Great wall jumpers don't make themselves this obvious. Specifically, considering how retarded the bugs get with searching for their 'traitors' information and harassing them.
slow monday I suppose

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Oh so it was your opinion.I believe the B2 losing money but i doubt Cover will be welcomed with everything.
Ok then,How popular its Nijisanji in China??
It wasn't very popular, but it wasn't very bad. Many people are very surprised to see the official hololive account return in a fair way, and some people are beginning to wonder if the past public opinion is correct, I personally feel that everyone needs to understand the process, no matter what the outcome. But as fans, we're not going to pick fights, we're going to speak for hololive's good work。

nijisanji is very popular in China, but because they have so many members, the lack of linkage makes it difficult to gather fans. Gradually losing popularity.

nijisanji en, although popular when they first arrived, lost a lot of viewers in bilibili due to a lot of events. I don't think bilibili will support them anymore.

Earlier this year, bilibili sold nijisanji's shares, possibly indicating that they were no longer working together. The result was a sharp fall in anycolour's shares

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just enjoyed messing with him, let a man have his creature comforts.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It wasn't very popular, but it wasn't very bad. Many people are very surprised to see the official hololive account return in a fair way, and some people are beginning to wonder if the past public opinion is correct, I personally feel that everyone needs to understand the process, no matter what the outcome. But as fans, we're not going to pick fights, we're going to speak for hololive's good work。

nijisanji is very popular in China, but because they have so many members, the lack of linkage makes it difficult to gather fans. Gradually losing popularity.

nijisanji en, although popular when they first arrived, lost a lot of viewers in bilibili due to a lot of events. I don't think bilibili will support them anymore.

Earlier this year, bilibili sold nijisanji's shares, possibly indicating that they were no longer working together. The result was a sharp fall in anycolour's shares
Prove that you are Chinese or else i will think you are a SEAYamanba larping as a chink.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hey friend, if you can show some proofs of what you are telling us, it would help us a lot in taking you seriously.

Horo7618

No one in particular
slow monday I suppose
I'm following over 120 vtubers on my YT account for watching them. There's exactly one of them streaming this afternoon and it's Apex. In Japanese....

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Hey friend, if you can show some proofs of what you are telling us, it would help us a lot in taking you seriously.
Or you can visit this website....👆

Limkin

idk, it looks like exactly the same numbers as before for me. Aside from older videos generally having more views because they are older. The last video posted is two days ago, so they didn't drop him either. Either you start posting links that support what you say or I am not going to indulge in wasting time anymore

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

hmmm, do you have some analytics that makes it easier to digest? We would love to see data that could support your statements.

For example the news of Bilibili selling Nijisanji shares, where do you find that out? There should be sources for that.

Anyway, a lot of people I know who used to watch vox dropped their subscriptions because of him. Almost all of the forums I visited in China emanated black material about him. The wind reviews were very bad. I think it has something to do with platform users, some of whom just read submissions and don't pay attention to others' comments.

In addition, his submissions in bilibili are all done by the fan group, which has nothing to do with him and may not have any income.I don't think he would have maintained his popularity without the content output of his fan group
Would you be so kind to share links to those forums if you don't mind? or is it all private exclusive behind the great firewall?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Or you can visit this website....👆
Let's try one more time.

Can you show any evidence of this claim?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm following over 120 vtubers on my YT account for watching them. There's exactly one of them streaming this afternoon and it's Apex. In Japanese....
its ars isnt it

shes the only one streaming somehow

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

idk, it looks like exactly the same numbers as before for me. Aside from older videos generally having more views because they are older. The last video posted is two days ago, so they didn't drop him either. Either you start posting links that support what you say or I am not going to indulge in wasting time anymore
Anyway, a lot of people I know who used to watch vox dropped their subscriptions because of him. Almost all of the forums I visited in China emanated black material about him. The wind reviews were very bad. I think it has something to do with platform users, some of whom just read submissions and don't pay attention to others' comments.

In addition, his submissions in bilibili are all done by the fan group, which has nothing to do with him and may not have any income.I don't think he would have maintained his popularity without the content output of his fan group

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom