"Semen."Otogibara Era (What her favorite drink in Animal Crossing is)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The remaining streamers of my favorite beleaguered micro-corpo NexStage have an announcement scheduled for later today. The pessimistic but most likely announcement will be that the corpo is folding and they're graduating or going indie, but you could huff the copium and hope they're going to announce a new gen or something. But maybe it'll be something in between like a music video. (This was the corpo that did a 3D concert with bad audio problems, launched their first gen of five streamers and then had two quit within a couple days, and then had a third leave a couple months ago for another corpo.)

So this announcement ended up being delayed until today, and the surprise was… an off-collab between the two members. So nothing so dramatic as a collapse of the corpo but I guess if you simping or goslinging for one or the other you might be upset they met up with each other. On the other hand it's good to see they're on friendly terms with each other despite (or perhaps because of) all the drama they must have gone through in their careers.

Anyway, back to bitching and moaning about the Chinese.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It will never end

Also does anyone else every couple of days check to see if they are blocked by Aura GX. I feel almost like it is a solid opsec test

Oh Hai Yuri

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So this announcement ended up being delayed until today, and the surprise was… an off-collab between the two members. So nothing so dramatic as a collapse of the corpo but I guess if you simping or goslinging for one or the other you might be upset they met up with each other. On the other hand it's good to see they're on friendly terms with each other despite (or perhaps because of) all the drama they must have gone through in their careers.

Anyway, back to bitching and moaning about the Chinese.

A man and a woman met irl???? :irysisadork::gurastress:

I member the great Uki Violetta offcollabo crash of 2022

Shit was great to see bait about in both /vt/ and even yt comments
Didnt enna and khyo had an off collab too?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A man and a woman met irl???? :irysisadork::gurastress:
I member the great Uki Violetta offcollabo crash of 2022

Shit was great to see bait about in both /vt/ and even yt comments

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I bring to you Hope in the middle of this Chinese invasion:

IT'S HOPEVER by @bachunawa.jpgOWARYS DA by @bachunawa.jpg

I prefer 'IT'S OVERyS', personally

Holocure Stage 1 by @Anonamos_701.jpg

They'll only need Kaela to save the city

Tako brush by @wishbone777.jpg

The lil' tako actually has rabies, but don't worry 'bout it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ok so whos keeping track of the food crimes kronii committed she may or may not have committed another one

desudesu

gee dem girls are getting 55% of sooooo many sponsorships. They also just released merch without much fanfare. His jew tactics might help him get some retards like yuri who would jump ship and maybe disrupt other corpos during contract renewal season but again all of these percentages mean dick when the revenue isn't nothing to write home about. Notice how he has never said how much revenue he's pulling on all this? if he didn't have jew gold he would've gone under.

There's a reason other corpos don't pay for most of what the girls require, it adds up a lot and only holo who has already a strong established pay pig farm can gamble a bit more with the talents, irys just released a can sleeve for fucks sake and it probably made bank instantly. If someone tries to get these out of the norm merch runs they'd be lucky to break even.
If you read the blogs they put out they have literally never made any profit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Didnt enna and khyo had an off collab too?

Kyo, yes (Khyo is a dramatuber). They even had a handcam together but they both wore gloves. I'm sure Enna had a few simps who freaked out over it at the time but it didn't seem to harm their careers in the long run any more than being smaller NijiEN members already did.

Awoogers

Kyo, yes (Khyo is a dramatuber). They even had a handcam together but they both wore gloves. I'm sure Enna had a few simps who freaked out over it at the time but it didn't seem to harm their careers in the long run any more than being lower-CCV NijiEN members already did.
that was also the same stream where enna apparently got cancelled for being racist or something or am i getting my timelines wrong

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
ok so whos keeping track of the food crimes kronii committed she may or may not have committed another one

That sounds suspiciously like bathtub pizza. Gura and Kronii both have...interesting attitudes about how food consumption works. Just think, this is what they are willing to mention in public...imagine the culinary monstrosities they don't mention during streams.

Last edited:

Awoogers

That sounds suspiciously like bathtub pizza. Gura and Kronii both have...interesting attitudes about how food consumption works. Just think, this is what they are willing to mention in public...imagine the culinary monstrousities they don't mention during streams.
thank fucking god these women dont cook for themselves because theyd just fucking commit straight arson

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I bring to you Hope in the middle of this Chinese invasion:

View attachment 41168View attachment 41166

I prefer 'IT'S OVERyS', personally

View attachment 41167

They'll only need Kaela to save the city

View attachment 41169

The lil' tako actually has rabies, but don't worry 'bout it
My favorite one is probably this one
Its bijouver by RenShifter .jpg

Im really glad im not the only one that did that. You're gonna tell me no one here ever took a bite of their hot pocket while taking a shower because they were in a rush?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
that was also the same stream where enna apparently got cancelled for being racist or something or am i getting my timelines wrong
That was Enna and Kyo, but that happened before their off-collab. Clip of the incident itself starts at 1:29.

Awoogers

That was Enna and Kyo, but that happened before their off-collab. Clip of the incident itself starts at 1:29.

yeah i vividly remember that incident because thats the exact moment that i hated the gumball looking fuck

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

VTuberBobDole

She may have had to wait a billion years for her 3D, but the end result is probably the best model of any hololive talent (and definitely shits on anything else in EN). Whatever people think of redjuice's design, it translates perfectly to 3D. The outfit hugs her body well enough that you can see her movement well, the cloth animates cleanly but isn't big enough to be constantly clipping through shit, her hair is the same, and there's lots of detail. This is definitely the current bar for hololive talent models.

Edit: I love the way her skirt bounces when she's waving her arms around like an idiot. It's just short enough that the effect is convincing without them actually having to do real cloth physics. That's definitely the next step though - put those 2 billion dollars to work, Cover! I dream of the day that Gura's hoodie doesn't look like it's stiff from weeks of not being washed - although maybe that's lore-accurate....

It wasn't perfect, but I was impressed that her arms didn't just clip through her skirt but actually interacted with it a little bit. Here's to more improvements in the future!

I'll do my best Nolan impression: a really great group theme song. Catchy beat, some clever lyrics, felt like it suited the members involved, and didn't overstay its welcome. Poor Poggers Ocean has nothing on this.

You forgot "favorited."

color me retarded but can someone explain to me why these songs are unexpected? I must be missing something Bakamitai is stupid popular both as a meme and on it's own and so is Renai Circulation to a lesser extent. Ill admit Ahoy was a shock tho.

OK I was buzzing through comments trying to catch up on 20+ pages, so I probably just missed it, but just in case... Renai Circulation was a huge massive hit for IRyS's PL (Namirin). It has 150M+ views and is still the #1 result I think if you search for "renai circulation". It was so popular and well done that many people thought it was the official MV for the song. On top of that, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has done that song since becoming IRyS, probably so as not to tie back to it too blatantly. So it was long wanted and overdue.

Nijisanji ID Azura Cecilia will be doing her graduation stream today, and her choice of thumbnail is rather apt

Calling the context squad! As someone who doesn't watch niji in general and Azura in particular, I have no idea what this means. We aren't here to vague post, this isn't reddit or twitter. If you are going to call out something, call it out and give context.

She's got a solid 41k which is leading her gen. But her numbers don't seem to stack up as well say compared to Menace. I know I've mentioned it before, the karaoke buff but it is really quite the disparity in her case. Also I'm guessing that classic Euro timezone. If she got to 100k I'd be curious about her numbers as Yuko can pull 1k often at that rate. So perhaps they are comparable. It just seems strange that you have this chick who can pull Rin numbers when singing but then sinks to Fuyo levels outside of that

I admit I'm one of those people. She's my favorite from IdolEN2 and I initially kept up with her, but now that Advent came out I just don't have time to watch her streams regularly. But I still enjoy her singing, so I stay subscribed and catch her karaokes and other music related stuff.

Idol posted another update on their split.
Talents get 30% on physical merch, 60% on digital merch and 55% on sponsorships:

Archive

For a basic vtuber company that just manages and maybe helps with covers, merch, and other projects here and there, this transparency is nice and makes sense. But for the bigger companies there is more that goes into it I think. Cover seems to have a large backend staff (especially now with the new big studio) and I wonder how a lot of them are paid. I'd think profits off the company-wide stuff like concerts and that are maybe a lot of it, though I wonder if some of that gets shared back to the talents too as bonuses. It is kind of wild to think about it, but if what they say is true and every talent now had their own manager, that means they make enough to basically pay someone else's entire salary to be their PA/liaison to the company, on top of other admin, IT, etc that work there too as support.

Anyway, at least this will hopefully help indies and small vtubers make better informed decisions before joining a black corpo that is just looking to screw them over.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
lemon woman is live and apparently regarding the jong tournament the girls actually got the money while fishman didnt according to her

based fish

Timestamp:

tl;dr: All the girls were sponsored and Sakana spent a lot of money making sure the girls were comfortable with doing the collab. Sakana lost money from the collab but all the girls all got paid.

They also did two practice runs, the first took six hours and the second were four hours, and none of the girls had a good time during practice. However, they enjoyed themselves during the real run.

Gen 3 has jong players. If Phase has a gen 4, or you want to become an invader, add jong to the required game list, alongside minecraft and league.

Lastly, Lumi started off hating jong but now kinda likes it. She's even thinking of putting it in the schedule in the future.

Awoogers

My favorite one is probably this one
View attachment 41171

Im really glad im not the only one that did that. You're gonna tell me no one here ever took a bite of their hot pocket while taking a shower because they were in a rush?
or maybe shower then eat the food at the table like a normal person?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
OK I was buzzing through comments trying to catch up on 20+ pages, so I probably just missed it, but just in case... Renai Circulation was a huge massive hit for IRyS's PL (Namirin). It has 150M+ views and is still the #1 result I think if you search for "renai circulation". It was so popular and well done that many people thought it was the official MV for the song. On top of that, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has done that song since becoming IRyS, probably so as not to tie back to it too blatantly. So it was long wanted and overdue.
Yeah... about that..

This is the second result when you search for namirin renai circulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom