"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What was that actual fucking airi I literally thought shiina jelly or Pippa would win

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kronii did a variation on the plap meme
I love how she hesitated for a moment and then just went full in

She did that weird "ice cream so good slurp slurp" Instagram (tiktok?) meme thing recently, guess her give a shit meter is maxed out and is just going in with the sex noises.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She did that weird "ice cream so good slurp slurp" Instagram meme thing recently, guess her give a shit meter is maxed out.

I'll never put it past Kronii to go in on memes, she's always had shitposter energy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Look at this fucking dingus

Face of a true backstabbing, two faced, lemon stealing, indecent whore*

According to the cyberlive chicks*

Anime Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Lamy's holocure addiction is stronger than the coof, she went live 30 minutes ago.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Caught the end O Lumis stream post punishment to get this. Gonna be a long week :whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Man, I don't know the first thing about Jong, but that was a fun one. Airi killed it for the win, while Rie hit last place in the loser bracket. Pippa even clawed her way up to second place. I was hoping Lumi would get stuck with the batsu, but Rie got it with the loss...

...until it was revealed at the very end that Rie got to choose someone else in the loser bracket to get the batsu too, and she ended up picking Lumi. Now Lumi is stuck saying "nya~" at the end of all her sentences for the next few days, and her chat will definitely make sure she remembers it. Remember that she's also back to regularly streaming, so there will be some mileage out of this.
:whatastory:

But aside from all that, it was fun to watch all of them play and have fun with an organized event like this. I wish they would do more things together with as many of them as possible like this because they're a fun group. Good on Phase for collabing with the game to make this happen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Caught the end O Lumis stream post punishment to get this. Gonna be a long week :whatastory:

View attachment 41118

you can't pay enough for content this good, how does she keep doing it

will lemon woman ever be stopped, or will more vague tweets be written about her in the coming weeks

am I going to have to write another essay as a result

only time will tell

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you can't pay enough for content this good, how does she keep doing it

will lemon woman ever be stopped, or will more vague tweets be written about her in the coming weeks

am I going to have to write another essay as a result

only time will tell
Lumi Kaneko, November 12th, 2023

USS IOWA

Oh yeah I forgot, Hachama might be coming back.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man, I don't know the first thing about Jong, but that was a fun one. Airi killed it for the win, while Rie hit last place in the loser bracket. Pippa even clawed her way up to second place. I was hoping Lumi would get stuck with the batsu, but Rie got it with the loss...

...until it was revealed at the very end that Rie got to choose someone else in the loser bracket to get the batsu too, and she ended up picking Lumi. Now Lumi is stuck saying "nya~" at the end of all her sentences for the next few days, and her chat will definitely make sure she remembers it. Remember that she's also back to regularly streaming, so there will be some mileage out of this.
:whatastory:

But aside from all that, it was fun to watch all of them play and have fun with an organized event like this. I wish they would do more things together with as many of them as possible like this because they're a fun group. Good on Phase for collabing with the game to make this happen.
With how hard the jong people went on this I wonder just how much money phase got out of this and if any ended in the girls pockets. I wonder if after this other companies will start calling fishman for events. Head jew with all his gold couldn't even get the raid shadow legends people to call him back :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Anyway eat shit yuri all you had to do was pay back the money and you'd be there having fun instead of gunt guarding your fellow whore :whatastory:
yuri-reaction.jpeg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Hololive's official bilibili channel uploaded the recent hologra
They really are trying to go back to chinkland

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maria did a cover of Enna's orisong Ethyria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom