"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?

Edit: plus, if I thought otherwise, then that would be sharing an opinion with this soyboy:

True, tho the drama became more about their lying rather than the embed. If they were blatantly honest and upfront about it, I don't think so many would have cared. Instead there, getting shit from the types that would defend the worse of vshitshow.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Regardless of the drama around the girl behind Aura, I think the controversy over the embed is fucking retarded. It is their VTuber and their browser, why wouldn't they try to push her as much as possible?

Edit: plus, if I thought otherwise, then that would be sharing an opinion with this soyboy:

view botting is for fags

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I know its edited but this looks so fucking goofy :selenpointandlaugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No she is not
She's a shortstack

God forbid if the boobros come in and bother the dog again just like they did a couple of months ago

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Idk about you fags but the more jewlord tries to convince me about how incredible and generous his corpo is the less I like and believe him. Maybe it's because I'm a fucking hardheaded mule but whenever somebody acts like a saint I always default to distrusting them. Say what you will about cover and anykara, atleast we know their flaws and weaknesses, this guy is revealing his hand how he wants people to see it, he controls the flow of info so he can never get caught with his pants down, such crafty and scheming people are the type I would never put my trust on.
So what you're saying is he's a jew? :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's a shortstack

God forbid if the boobros come in and bother the dog again just like they did a couple of months ago
Oh, dose she still due Coomer stuff? I remember her indulging in it and I dropped her alongside Yuko at about the same time for it.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
jfc just tuned into Nerissa and I'm transported back to early 2000s MTV Countdown with Carson Daly, before Britney went crazy. I swear her and Shiori were genetically designed by Yagoo to appeal to old faggots like me and separate us from our $$ :kroheart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh, dose she still due Coomer stuff? I remember her indulging in it and I dropped her alongside Yuko at about the same time for it.
As far as I remember she dropped it because the feetfags were getting a bit too relaxed in her streams about she did say that the feet donothon(?) Award isn't her content so I hope that answers that

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
But to then claim the record on twitch with that boost..
Did they really claim that? I don't see any mention of that on their accounts.

Honestly, seems like a whole bunch of angry retards. The embed wasn't even on the homepage of the browser, after all.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm using the other definition of claim, to claim/get the record of largest twitch vtuber debut which they apparently did with 70k(edit 75k?) viewers.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Did they claim really claim that? I don't see any mention of that on their accounts.

Honestly, seems like a whole bunch of angry retards. The embed wasn't even on the homepage of the browser, after all.

GX Corner is a page of the browser that can't be closed, only minimized to the sidebar. In the second tweet they clearly say:
Around 1 hour before the stream went live, we added a Twitch embed with a chat that could be used if you were logged into Twitch, this embed could be toggled off right above it too.
This would play the stream regardless of Twitch account and requires opt-out.

Honestly I don't even think the embed is a big deal, just be directly upfront that you're embedding to promote her to users of your browser. That's a legit use of embeds.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The embed wasn't even on the homepage of the browser
Nigga that's worst, people weren't even seeing the stream, no difference between this and just buying bots.
this is fucking retarded:
2023-08-20 asda.png

A

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

His first point is completely false. Why the fuck would it not count as a view just because you are not logged? Twitch counts embeds as views just fine.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of Cyberlive, another white woman jumpscare

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Let me put this to rest since I saw this looping both here and on the other site. We found out that obkatiekat is trans when I baited the thread a couple of months back:
well fuck :painpeko:

can someone take me outback and shoot me

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm using the other definition of claim, to claim/get the record of largest twitch vtuber debut which they apparently did with 70k viewers.
It is all numbers, who fucking cares at the end of the day? Embedding streams is distinctly different from actual viewbotting, which is bannable by Twitch. It is a company using their product to promote their product. This is what the embed function is for.

Honestly I don't even think the embed is a big deal, just be directly upfront that you're embedding to promote her to users of your browser. That's a legit use of embeds.
I would hope this would be obvious enough to anyone with half a brain, though, to where they wouldn't need to say that. But maybe I expect too much of people.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know about you guys, but view-botting and claiming you got as many concurrent viewers as a new Hololive talent would get me to try out a new vtuber.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:deztheroom:your honor my client may have been late to stream but in her words

SomeRando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom