"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Are you guys looking forwards to the VShojo 3D concert next week :ironmousekek:
Seriously though I don't understand how they still haven't found a studio that can produce stuff with at least a passable quality. Kson's 3D events last year had the same problem (and I'm guessing they are using the same people)
It's gonna be a shitshow.

The Hololive 3D shows have their fair share of scuff too (lip-sync, clipping issues etc.) but you can tell there's at least some soul behind the production. I'm curious how much of it is VShitshow having pissed away all their investment money and have nothing left for these events, and how much is them just not giving a shit. I'd imagine a bit of A and a bit of B.

Negzana

Kaela got 100% achievements on Holocure. She thanked KayU, us Pemaloe, and her mom for motivating her to do this. Last challenge was hard but she managed to get it done. Great stream. Now what she gonna grind next

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kaela got 100% achievements on Holocure. She thanked KayU, us Pemaloe, and her mom for motivating her to do this. Last challenge was hard but she managed to get it done. Great stream. Now what she gonna grind next
Yeah, next update please.

Kaela Kovalskia Ch. hololive-ID - 【HoloCure】#34 100% doko【Kaela Kovalskia hololiveID】 [DIGkA5c...png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
  1. Ame mentioned in her member stream that her manager is striving to do something about it.
  2. As for why it isn't a thing in the first place, I've read a long comment from a redditor who claimed to know a thing or two about 3D modelling. Something about the shape of her shoulder being different with and without coat, so she would need a completely different model. But in the end this came from a random redditor so take it with a grain of salt.
I was curious so giving it a try myself and wanted to compare it to some of the other members who also have big coats. Koyori and Moona both have versions where they don't have their outerwear but for this experiment, I went with the models that had them on, for obvious reasons. Long story short, unless they went through and updated Koyori and Moona's regular models after the fact for no reason, Ame is the only one whom they never bothered to actually model her anatomy. :Ame-BOO:

Moona1.pngKoyori1.pngWatson1.png

Oversized Jacket clip tax:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Hololive 3D shows have their fair share of scuff too (lip-sync, clipping issues etc.) but you can tell there's at least some soul behind the production. I'm curious how much of it is VShitshow having pissed away all their investment money and have nothing left for these events, and how much is them just not giving a shit. I'd imagine a bit of A and a bit of B.
OTOH, kson's 3D was pretty okay, I think?

It's possible that Vshojo doesn't pay, the talents themselves have to. kson was willing to spend big money, Nazuna wasn't (or couldn't).

It's unlikely that the talents have to pay out of pocket for a Vshojo concert, of course. But it's possible that Nazuna's 3D is shit because it's all Nazuna can afford, with Vshojo flatly not involved with anything but the big concert.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Part of me thinks this isnt a concert to show off their "superior" 3D but to tease New Members.Nina or Mirai Akari(very late)
Are you guys looking forwards to the VShojo 3D concert next week :ironmousekek:
Seriously though I don't understand how they still haven't found a studio that can produce stuff with at least a passable quality. Kson's 3D events last year had the same problem (and I'm guessing they are using the same people)
Kson wanted the same studio that Shigure Ui uses but for some "reason" she wasnt able to. I WONDER WHY :menhera:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Cali getting flooded?! This should be entertaining to watch!
Damn homie you cold blooded

I had a look at the new idol wave and they make A LOT more than the first gen. Might just be the whales shilling the new gen
Yeah I was gonna say I've seen Menace get a fairly constant wave of superchats and members. Meanwhile in Yuko's corner, she mostly gets members and streamelements tips. However the others at a glance don't even get those. Like looking at Katta's numbers it doesn't surprise me that she has to have another full time job.
I'm sorry I just saw a brolime video on the homepage. Is he here? Also based Nasa clipping tbh. NasaLOVE
rrat

Flavor folks are always sus, however Lolime from what I've seen is doing a decent job of hiding it if he is "here". One specific instance I recall was a convo between him and another vtuber, where she was trying super hard to hide her powerlevel. Meanwhile he acted like he didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. So if he did know what she was talking about he did a really good job of hiding his powerlevel. I would need to see more cases but I wouldn't let paranoia smack you in the face, this forum is still fairly small in the grand scheme of things and while we know that Kirsche, Pippa, Shiina and Rie read this forum I wouldn't assume that others do without them slipping up and saying it
I will hold these Nano stocks even if they're being buried in the dirt, I believe in her

...and on the off-chance she reads this, please no block, I will be your greatest ally yet by telling you "this is probably not a good idea" when you consider doing/posting something that might be taken the wrong way
Homie, I know you hornier than Wilt Chamberlain locked in solitary in this current character arc. But there are millions of non-retard chinks out there with cracker fever. Yuri got all them debuffs. Now if she was proved to be hot then eh whatever, but we don't really know that man. Unless @Titanosaurus again is hiding critical information.

I mean if she is hot then in that case I guess we can just pretend she is ESL like most chinks

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Homie, I know you hornier than Wilt Chamberlain locked in solitary in this current character arc. But there are millions of non-retard chinks out there with cracker fever. Yuri got all them debuffs. Now if she was proved to be hot then eh whatever, but we don't really know that man. Unless @Titanosaurus again is hiding critical information.

I mean if she is hot then in that case I guess we can just pretend she is ESL like most chinks
I mean all we've seen from her is that she's a little bit chubby but not fat, and is incredibly short. Sounds cute, but not sure it'd be worth the constant stream of woman moments. And no, I'm not going to dedicate my life to fixing her the way a certain individual would.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Homie, I know you hornier than Wilt Chamberlain locked in solitary in this current character arc.

I'm not horny, I'm mentally ill

And I am once again placing my disagreement with the notion at a fundamental level

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara brought up Aura on her own and said she thinks they will get along greatly because she likes similar music and she streams in EU time.

Lumi enemy no.1 gonna get that Holo collab before PC.
:whatastory::whatastory:
:whatastory:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

It's not clear from the clip or the vod, but if you frame by frame it, you discover that Botan did make the shot as there's two frames of the body with the sniper rifle pointed up as it falls.

dead man.PNG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kiara brought up Aura on her own and said she thinks they will get along greatly because she likes similar music and she streams in EU time.

We were all wrong and Nano will end up getting a holo collab by proxy first even when world famous Kiwifarms Femcel yabbit is known by KKKaren and Fauna smh (and Vesper, but he is probably dead in an appalachian forest)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Zephyrianna streaming for the first time in like two weeks with some literally who

She has a grand total of 22 viewers, I feel truly special

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We were all wrong and Nano will end up getting a holo collab by proxy first even when world famous Kiwifarms Femcel yabbit is known by KKKaren and Fauna smh (and Vesper, but he is probably dead in an appalachian forest)
Not to be a homofag, but Kiara has that Euro debuff whilst the likes of Vesper and Magni are proper people

And speaking of Cyberlive, and to numberfag a bit

She's got a solid 41k which is leading her gen. But her numbers don't seem to stack up as well say compared to Menace. I know I've mentioned it before, the karaoke buff but it is really quite the disparity in her case. Also I'm guessing that classic Euro timezone. If she got to 100k I'd be curious about her numbers as Yuko can pull 1k often at that rate. So perhaps they are comparable. It just seems strange that you have this chick who can pull Rin numbers when singing but then sinks to Fuyo levels outside of that

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Pfft, small fish. PC, specifically Pippa, looking toward the golden goose of collabing: that VShojo collab.
:smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pfft, small fish. PC, specifically Pippa, looking toward the golden goose of collabing: that VShojo collab.
:smugselen:
Retard yabbit is in Henyamee and Kson's DMs but her autism is preventing that golden goose

Smh

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Given she's backed by an outside corporation, this isn't that much of a shocker tho I imagine that her collab would be a long ad read despite it possibly being displayed otherwise.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

Fucking retard!
Anyway here are some clips from Nano's merch announcement stream as far as I know this is the only time Pandora shows up on a Nano stream:

And her messages from that stream:
2023-08-20 chat.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Which slav country doesn't get served ads by twitch so I can VPN through it, this shit is getting ridiculous how their shit breaks if you block ads.

Also the opera vtuber already has clips on cooksie's channel so that's a slight boost that brings in mostly coomers.
:pekomusliml:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Which slav country doesn't get served ads by twitch so I can VPN through it, this shit is getting ridiculous how their shit breaks if you block ads.
Poland or Germany are two picks, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom