"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Even when Biboo has to manually toggle her angry face to prove that she has one, it immediately turns to ":D" the second she opens her mouth to speak

Absolute peak design, absolute peak personality, give everyone involved a raise and let the artist + rigger design more Holos
It's really funny when it's the most stressful shit in the game then biboo just goes 😃😀

Unrelated note but I think if Rin isn't sleeping at this hour she's probably lurking on bettels stream

He's her oshi after all

Negzana

When are collabs with other branches allowed? Kind of excited for a Kaela x Bijou 10 hour collab

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When are collabs with other branches allowed? Kind of excited for a Kaela x Bijou 10 hour collab
Should be just another week. Sounds like they are already planning to do a phasmo collab. IRyS better ask her to play Splatoon with her, too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1692488906691.png
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Wondering what this is gonna be about, isn't there that one BrantSteele Hunger Games simulator thing that's seemingly the same thing, and which already allowed customizable setups? Maybe that couldn't get perms compared to ChatGPT?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not sure how they can sell severed heads as an acrylic stand
Keychain clearly.
Is there a vtuber "audience grooming" manual out there, or do all menhera women just speak the same language.

No that can't be right, because I have seen a couple of vtubers going through a legit menhera episode and share WAY too much. This is a bunch of vagueposting on main
could it possibly be weak mental or not someone who got bodied emotionally might not be the best at getting their words in order? Ive seen like five of you say some variation of this.
Which way military man?
View attachment 40808
horse is weak still better then the fruit.
It would be equally hilarious if, thanks to Tempus's D&D game, they were given blanket perms on D&D media (BG3 included) and none of the managers bothered to check if they already had perms.
doubtful Wizards are becoming more and more litigious assholes. at best your gonna get timed perms just so they can control who and when their product is advertised.
Being a vtuber fan is a constant reminder that you might be better off as a wizard.
if you can't cast spells of the 6th circle how are you gonna impress your oshi?
They also have level 1 accounts. Theyre basically playing agaonst player with the same skillgap as them
i have a level 1 account in league. i'm currently gold rank and have been grand master before. Level has never equated to skill and let's assume that what i just said was untrue. I play games like Vanquish Warframe TF2 Doom in my spare time if I started playing Apex i'm gonna have a ton of advantage over most other players there.
That particular pool is still in use, but thanks to the hotel having to increase the cost of keeping that dang pool clean from all that filth, the pool is now only for anything that isnt involving plug A to port B action.

Guess Sony got alot of money to rent that pool just for that one bit, since I heard the price was so expensive that its no longer a prime spot for photoshoots unless you specifically want that pool.
Essentially they no longer allow fucking in the pool because it got expensive to clean from my understanding the price is average for a location and people still use it unless their intent is sex scenes in the pool.
Damm what happened? Grimmi is gonna be pretty bummed
i suspect this mostly means steaming for himself. will probally be happy to join in when his friends do.
And Yagoo will be one step closer to his evil plans of normalising vtubers and total world domination. Why make everyone a vtuber, when you can make them all simps.
Almost like Kojumbo loves to gush about cutting edge popculture and how it relates to it's effect on culture and conflict. I will LITERALLY eat my keyboard if DS2 or his next game whatever does not have at least some coverage of Vtubers or a stand in .

I look forward to him making Summer Wars the Video Game.
I'm sure I'm late and gay as usual but is zentreya a man? Everyone on the internet says its a chick but seeing Zen deflect when ever the question is brought up is a big red flag
chances are Zen is aware of the meme and would rather deflect then draw attention to it at this point. theres little to no proof either way as far as i know just people mocking the voice changer most of the evidance is "they act like a guy" which... ive seen girls out dude dudes its not very compelling.
🐺 Time
Based Airi refuses to be paid back for her gifts

no seriously if you somehow paid her for her spending habits Ahri would explode. Given what know know about Black Company being able to buy things for other people is definitely one of the few things that let's her stay sane .
The tl;dr is probably yes. Zentreya has had some impressive opsec since they became a proper vtuber, but if you go way back to their vrchat days there are a few clips which revealed a man & a woman associated with the account, and the man fits Zentreya's mannerisms better.
It doesn't really come up often though, the kayfabe is consistent enough that most don't even think to question it beyond jokes or bait.
This ^ though i still don't think the man and woman thing panned out as evidence I don't remember why but i do remember some post that seemed to convincingly debunk it.
I just imagined Wendy's debuting a red-headed VTuber mascot, run by the people who also run their Twitter. That might actually be funny.

still wouldn't convince me to go there, though
wendy's are the fuckers who put out both a mixtape and a whole ass TTRPG (that debuffs your character if your not eating wendy's) please do not tempt them.
Bettel is eating those mystery jelly beans that are either a completely normal flavor, or something horrifying like stinkbug or dead rat.

So far, he has lost every single 50/50 on the beans after about 8 beans.
i really wish they still made those over here i think they still make the harry potter branded ones but last i checked they are like upwards of 50$ fuck that.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm afraid of what @God's Strongest Sanalite will do once the NAACP debuts its vtuber mascot.
I look forward to Jersh finally getting his VTuber Oshi once the ADL debuts their own chuuba.

California hate :painpeko:

Heads up to anyone who doesn't know. The west coast is about to get hit by a hurricane - an incredibly rare event. Lots of SoCal are nothing but desert. They are about to get months/years worth of rain in days. Flooding is bound to be catastrophic. Pray for your oshis.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't think Zen would become a 2-view or 3-view if he just streamed one day with his man voice instead of TTS. He wouldn't be the first guy to have a girl model, you have that Porcelain Maid guy that streams with a female model, and he has solid viewership. Some would leave for sure, but it wouldn't just be the destruction of Zen.
I think they would lose quite a few viewers. Because they "lied" or some shit. Also a good part of the appeal is from the TTS.

If we don't debut Pill-chan, soon, we are gonna fall by the wayside... where is our personal chuuba, Proctor? Where is that money going?
Nolan Crush has been selected as the Forum's Vtuber Mascot.

Biboo just confirmed the Baldur's Gate 3 collab: Biboo, Kiara, Cali and Nerissa. They are also committed to finish the campaign(surely)
I know she mentioned in voice chat wanted to play with them but did they finally get perms?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
wendy's are the fuckers who put out both a mixtape and a whole ass TTRPG (that debuffs your character if your not eating wendy's) please do not tempt them.
They ripped off hamburger helper with the mixtape thing

FL Cascadia

Kiara tweeted that she found perms for it in a cave.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of the ADL

That's a damn big move from Aviel. This might have really far reaching reprocussions.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I know she mentioned in voice chat wanted to play with them but did they finally get perms?
Yes, it likely will start next week.

Fuwamoco may have also mentioned they were interested yesterday, so there prob will be at least another group in EN. It may have just been Biboo's voice though, not really sure.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of the ADL

That's a damn big move from Aviel. This might have really far reaching reprocussions.

A numberfag bait to surpass metal gear, contract % bait posting

Nijisanji still rides the back of the bus at 2% merch takes though

Kalion

:)
Speaking of the ADL

Eagerly awaiting the first callout post from a would-have-been ES1/EN3 about how the "transparent" contract numbers did not match up to the contract presented to them.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

This guy is making an AI Metokur vtuber. The voice is clearly synthesized but it does have some interesting quirks like pausing to clear its throat and even speaking in what seems to be a sarcastic tone. The laugh is also just ripped from the spider island clip.

I've been enjoying Shiori so far. That prerecorded amber excavation video was great. Her yab tendecies and her weird fixation on creepy crawlies makes her seem like a Phase Connect girl that got into Hololive or maybe a Hololive girl emulating a Phase talent. Speaking of I noticed something from her past life video:

Witness Joshua huh? I wonder who that could be? Sounds handsome.:smugpipi:
In the comments she mentioned Eileen and Comdost, apparently friends of hers that she says were part of the 2chan/4chan crowd.

Literal one view dino is playing the bear seggs game.

It looks like tomorrow Sawa is going to be talking about the Grey Delisle AI voice drama. Hopefully she aslo talks about the Slayers artist as well. Seriously, Rui Araizumi has been drawing the character since the 90s and is old D&D buddies with the author, I'm pretty sure since they we were in highschool. Why would he use AI? Good on him for proving the ravenous twitter mob wrong by posting his process.
https://nichegamer.com/slayers-illustrator-rui-araizumi-accused-of-selling-ai-art/

Art dump, tried to show off some artists and girls I haven't posted yet (though I think I posted Korone before):

korone_spas_12_by_mleth.jpgmio_by_maewii42.jpgtokoyami_towa_by_scarletzel.jpg

And some from the usual suspects:
lumi_lizards_by_eight_tyan.jpgfuwamoco_by_hong_bsws.jpgswimming_in_the_ark_by_rimuurin.jpg
And finally one from theamazingspino:
agne_stag_beetle_bytheamazingspino.jpg
Based on this collab:
Agne Rejection.jpg
Sorry I don't know who the other girl is. I don't really watch Niji.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
  1. Fund Pill-chan vtuber model
  2. Find Japanese 2viewer woman
  3. Offer vtuber model with the promise that she'll receive free advertising on a vtuber forum with hundreds users that love to groom obscure 2viewers
Sounds like a perfect job for Beatani if she was somehow contactable. Best bet is to just post on /vt/ telling her to check her fucking email.
Yes. I am cope. What of it.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Speaking of the ADL

Good poach tactic tbh. Imagine if he can get someone from holo or niji(the few decent ones) to reincarnate as a talent for Idol. Could make Idol look like a lateral move instead of a downgrade.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Speaking of the ADL

I know this is just a bottom of the barrel marketing move, but Christ, it still just feels so fake.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I look forward to Jersh finally getting his VTuber Oshi once the ADL debuts their own chuuba.

Heads up to anyone who doesn't know. The west coast is about to get hit by a hurricane - an incredibly rare event. Lots of SoCal are nothing but desert. They are about to get months/years worth of rain in days. Flooding is bound to be catastrophic. Pray for your oshis.
If it manages to fuck with californians then a few chuubas are a needed sacrifice.
Speaking of the ADL

Lol this jew, the uberautistic nips are never gonna reveal their contracts just so this shmuck can try to 1up them with better offers and try to poach potential hires, this is such an obvious trap, but I do hope some retardo western startups fall for it and bankrupt themselves trying to against with jewish gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom