"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Aki's now on the King K. Rool airship fight in DK 2.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
August 19th continues to take its toll:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aki's now on the King K. Rool airship fight in DK 2.
"Now" isn't quite the right word.

She reached K. Rool when Fubuki was still in Arctic Abyss or so, seven levels behind, give or take.

Fubuki has now finished the game an hour or so ago.

She's been fighting K. Rool for over two hours. With no end in sight.

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Now" isn't quite the right word.

She reached K. Rool when Fubuki was still in Arctic Abyss or so, seven levels behind, give or take.

Fubuki has now finished the game an hour or so ago.

She's been fighting K. Rool for over two hours. With no end in sight.
I didn't know it was that bad. Not sure how far along Mel is either, don't know the game well enough.

Edit: And she finally beat him!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's because people who identify as gacha gamers aren't human, and are a solid 60% assorted SEAmonkeys. And people who identify as Genshin fans, are just the current iteration of tumblr teenagers, with all the drama, autism and politics that brings.

t. I play 4 gacha games concurrently and have seen it all
Yeah genshit fags are literally just neo-tumblrsisters, unlike other weeb fandoms which lust over characters normally, the way the genshit fandom reacts to characters is very much "OH MY GOD (hot character) PLS MARRY ME!" or "I AM SO GAY FOR (hot character)!" I am convinced that gacha fans have an abnormal number of ironic weebs and twitterYamanbas in their number which drive this behavior.
Idk why the game has such a high population of these people, maybe because it's really basic bitch when it comes to weeb stuff or maybe because it released during the lockdown and snagged a bunch of normies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lemon stealing whore gets what she fucking deserved

10ma weighs in

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I'm sure I'm late and gay as usual but is zentreya a man? Everyone on the internet says its a chick but seeing Zen deflect when ever the question is brought up is a big red flag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm sure I'm late and gay as usual but is zentreya a man? Everyone on the internet says its a chick but seeing Zen deflect when ever the question is brought up is a big red flag
There are theories (I think someone posted a whole exposé writeup on the homeland thread at some point detailing evidence) and the chances are not 0, Zen seems to be such a vain and dramahungry person that I struggle to imagine they would give up on using their real voice if they didn't know it would drive most of their cocksuckers away. The only reason "everyone on the internet" says it's a chick is because people in this community don't wanna face distasteful realities and just wanna consoom product.

FL Cascadia

The person operating Zentreya was speculated to be a guy, with that one voice reveal stream that they did in 2018, where he and his girlfriend at the time operated as a 2-person crew, where Zen was doing the actual on-stream activities (ie Pilot flying), and his girlfriend handling chat and providing Zen's voice (ie Pilot monitoring), being counter-productive and self-defeating, as this attempt to disprove the "Guy in real life" allegations surrounding Zen only served as further evidence of such, as you can see in the analysis video I have linked.

Last edited:

Tired Taxpayer

Reimu is doing a Karaoke and she went full latina talking about how Argentinians are a bunch of show-offs and that their economy sucks also talking shit about the guy that was cheating on Shakira etc. Its nice to see her sing again, she is a good singer but most of the time she doesn't do karaoke streams.

niggaphil

if you like her, it gonna be troon, no doubt.

we trust your instinct than the twitter bullshit theory :smugselen:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Ame finally got Unite out of her system long enough to stream again.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If I'm seeing this right, Rin has roughly cut her CCV in half with her "You'll get banned for everything!" stream.

I'm pretty sure that was essentially her plan, but I'm genuinely wondering how Aviel feels about that.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Looks like Ame finally got Unite out of her system long enough to stream again.
She finally killed Vesper, if Lando stop streaming we know what happened

Edit

Reimu is doing a Karaoke and she went full latina talking about how Argentinians are a bunch of show-offs and that their economy sucks also talking shit about the guy that was cheating on Shakira etc. Its nice to see her sing again, she is a good singer but most of the time she doesn't do karaoke streams.
Pure colombian cope, they have never won a world cup

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will be having a game stream/possibly cardboard presentation about Satellaview games for the satellite broadcast addon for Super Famicom

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The debut of the opera gx mascot aka utana pandora is starting in roughly 10 min

Edit : starting now

Edit : seems to be broken? I cant even see it live?

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
The debut of the opera gx mascot aka utana pandora is starting in roughly 10 min

On one hand good on them for doing something other than the usual super generic bland way of corporate advertising but on the other hand I don't like the idea of vtubers who's entire persona is an ad

If this turns into a trend every corporations going to have their own consoomerism vtuber mascot for better and for worse

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I think it's pretty obvious if you watch his streams for a certain amount of time. He speaks like a dude. He's basically a bro-tuber with a sexy woman model. He reminds me a lot of the old twitch days when entertainment was derived mostly from the viewers interacting with the stream. Other than that, he acts exactly like I'd expect a dude with his model to act like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom