General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

This collab started really weird with Aqua asking about:"How did you feel when you gave birth to me?" to Marine but evolved into a very funny one with Noel becoming the Mother and Marine the father.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
War criminal claims another victim

Edit:

Looks like he's live tweeting

He even asked for the VOD of Death stranding, we got him boys

The Rrat

Early Adopter

He even asked for the VOD of Death stranding, we got him boys

Jesus christ, we're really gonna get Pekora in Death Stranding 2, aren't we?

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
"Hello, my name is White Rabbit. I'm called that because I was literally raised by rabbits in the wild. Also, my name translates to some kind of pun with huge lore implications. Remember that island in Japan that's full of rabbits? Get ready for a history lesson on how it relates to war, peko."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

This collab started really weird with Aqua asking about:"How did you feel when you gave birth to me?" to Marine but evolved into a very funny one with Noel becoming the Mother and Marine the father.

I'm getting major

vibes from this, tbh.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau

And Yagoo will be one step closer to his evil plans of normalising vtubers and total world domination. Why make everyone a vtuber, when you can make them all simps.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

get YAGOO as one of the holograms, or their replacement in DS2, that you take delivery requests from

Pomu, don't look

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Today is the day. Its happening. We've been waiting for this for months!! What kind of stupid lore will he go for ?

Cool. Bettel. Very cool

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Today is the day. Its happening. We've been waiting for this for months!! What kind of stupid lore will he go for ?

Cool. Bettel. Very cool

The title mentions 7:43PM, doesn't it? Doesn't seem to match up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The title mentions 7:43PM, doesn't it? Doesn't seem to match up.
the stream is set up for 7:50PM PST. But thats clearly a Bettel thing to be late to his own funerals

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"Hello, my name is White Rabbit. I'm called that because I was literally raised by rabbits in the wild. Also, my name translates to some kind of pun with huge lore implications. Remember that island in Japan that's full of rabbits? Get ready for a history lesson on how it relates to war, peko."

45 minute cutscene to express this.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Not sure if anyone else raised this previously, but Choco is at 991k subs.

Screenshot_20230819_125019_Brave.jpg

Too lazy to look at the statistics behind sub gains, but she will probably hit 1 million fairly soon. It'll be worth the wait to see her recieve and unbox her sub milestone plaque in a couple months. Assuming Yamanbasanji doesn't intercept it somehow, out of a need to fill a spot on the Pootube Play Button room of the yacht. I wish that I could simply make the joke and have it be funny because of the utter absurdity.. but given how BLACKCOLOR is just taking L after L.. would anyone be surprised?

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
He is gonna fire Norman Reedus and replace him with Pekora, just like what happened to Snake.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
And Anya, guillermo del toro retweeted her when she was playing it

The Rrat

Early Adopter
the stream is set up for 7:50PM PST. But thats clearly a Bettel thing to be late to his own funerals
It's a premiere, he is releasing a video, not a stream.

He can't stream at that time because it overlaps IRyS' 3D debut. 3D debuts and new talent debuts cannot be streamed over by anyone in the company, aside from the watchalongs, for obvious reasons.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's a premiere, he is releasing a video, not a stream.

He can't stream at that time because it overlaps IRyS' 3D debut. 3D debuts and new talent debuts cannot be streamed over by anyone in the company, aside from the watchalongs, for obvious reasons.
Thanks, but i didnt need more reasons to dislike IRyS

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Huh?
When did that happen?

162tin.png

Also can anyone TL : DR me horse situation I was busy all day!
oh no!!! how will her 20 live viewers will find her now!!?? terrible day to be a roza fan
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Trivia: a "soft block" is blocking and immediately unblocking someone, forcibly removing their account from your followers without showing them the block notice. For those who follow Moviebob, his failure to "respect" this and re-following Lindsay Ellis was one of her retarded grievances against him. (She had a real grievance in that he was publicly pretending to be close to her for clout, but they're both obnoxious so lol.)

I'm not entirely certain why a normal person would need to soft-block Although the point someone raised earlier about R18 artists blocking their subjects is a function that isn't replaced by muting.

From this homeland post, Tomoe mentioned somewhere in that mess that the groomer has personal information that she thinks she can be blackmailed with. The situation was still handled... sub-optimally.

Horse TL : DR above.

Roza's Twitter was suspended back in June.

HoloX had their off-collab. It seems to be a tradition for their off-collabs to also fit in Culinary Catastrophes.

Their announcement was a new gen song, Labyrinthine Labyrinth, and voice pack sales. There are EN CCs. This song has a better MV than Jouya Repaint and I think it uses their voices better, but I still prefer Jouya Repaint. Jouya Repaint is a better crowd song, while this seems more like an early Halloween project.

New HimeHina cover of Mother Drug popped up in recommendations.

Man I'm happy HimeHina are still going but is it just me or did they changed Hina's voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom