"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Amaui is playing The Witch's House.

Looks like Saturday mornings are her gaming slot, last month she played Pokemon Sapphire on Saturday mornings.

774inc's Touri Sei will sing to reach 20k subs at 5PM JST.

Isn't that the game where 80% of pro players swapped to controller because the aim assist was that cancerous?
Not just pros, but here are some funny clips with vtubers talking about Apex with gamepad.
Competitive starring oppai

Casual

The thing involving the gacha addicts is live.

One of the best things about following Vtubers is that I don't have to spend gacha, just enjoy them pull with SC money.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ina has to hold herself back from fangirling too hard. Kronii has to work extra hard to fangirl even a little :whatastory:

At least Wada-mama is feeling happy and shy about Kronii's character choice.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
i don't know how I managed to guess Paul Bunyan was an Ina favorite, but shiiiit nice I guess

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yeah... i don't think this a good way to shill a game...
They will at least do some gacha, right?
:optimistic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
if the lead Takodachi himself is led to be believed, the average Takodachi is used to dooming about their oshi's career everytime she took a random hiatus or seemed down, they're probably used to it
He necked himself shortly after his last post, if that is any indication of what he thinks.

They have 19k live viewers with an Advent collab going on, so apparently it must be a good way to shill.

Stunned But Dumb

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo getting corrected live on stream by Nerissa (about the pronunciation of Gerudo and Ganondorf), please look forward to the clips with that (near) exact wording for maximum clickbait

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of Apex, Ame once won a match without encountering a single enemy team, "0 Damage Dealt" from everyone on her team.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
This is more entertaining than watching them pretend to enjoy playing the game for 30 minutes on a new account.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
i don't know how I managed to guess Paul Bunyan was an Ina favorite, but shiiiit nice I guess
K-scope Bunyan saved all of us during early game. Based and Bond 10'd.

This is more entertaining than watching them pretend to enjoy playing the game for 30 minutes on a new account.
45 minutes to introduce the game and 45 minutes to roll on the current Illya banner would have been perfect imo.

Honestly Ina should have done the stream with Anya. The dagger is a huge FGO fan and they could have fangirled hard together. Instead we got Kronii here badly pretending to care about the game in that awkward ass fashion only she can do. It is pretty entertaining at least.

Edit: Tako once again showing her based taste. This duo is drawn by pako and they're great.
19641.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Honestly Ina should have done the stream with Anya. The dagger is a huge FGO fan and they could have fangirled hard together. Instead we got Kronii here badly pretending to care about the game in that awkward ass fashion only she can do. It is pretty entertaining at least.
They picked her because of Wada, maybe it is just me but Kronii's enthusiasm about the game is just awkward.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: Tako once again showing her based taste. This duo is drawn by pako and they're great.
19641.jpg
She also mentioned liking Arjuna Alter, another one of Pako's designs.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
love kronii the meta shitter :kroheart: she can't even remember what she "picked" to shill:kroheart: I will never be convinced to play this shit :kroheart:she is only picking things wadamama made and 5 star stuff because she doesn't even know shit about the game:kroheart:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
arent all arjunas pako designed
Yep. Most of the Indian servants belong to Pako, except the Sakura faces. Also, Nobunaga too.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
love kronii the meta shitter :kroheart: she can't even remember what she "picked" to shill:kroheart: I will never be convinced to play this shit :kroheart:she is only picking things wadamama made and 5 star stuff because she doesn't even know shit about the game:kroheart:
She better pick Nagu or Namie art for this craft essence part or no balls

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The military doesn't weed out shit, it's only shit like the Marines that weeds out bitch behavior but the past decade has resulted in a lowering of standards across all levels to "make the military more diverse". So physical standards are lowered for women.
Do the diversity hires actually get deployed or do they just get payed to do fuck all? I would never join the military (I'm not gonna die for a country I have no allegiance to in some war engineered by fags sitting comfortably at home) so I don't understand what this push for women and other niggas to join the military is all about.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
she is only picking things wadamama made and 5 star stuff because she doesn't even know shit about the game:kroheart:
That makes two of us, and I played it for a summer.
No balls, she better pick Nagu or Namie art for this craft essence part
There's only 2 choices here.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yep. Most of the Indian servants belong to Pako, except the Sakura faces. Also, Nobunaga too.
fuck so thats why i didnt have any pako on my days

just like sana they all run

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom