"POV: Catbert is removing your frontal lobe"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Maimoto Keisuke is still live atm but the gist from livetranslations is this

Basically Maimoto is having this bad health symptoms since like, 3 years ago while streaming in Shizuoka. This symptoms persisted up until this year to the point that the Doctor be like "old man, ya gotta stop."

He has a bit of issue of telling it to management because he still wanted to stream, but (I'm guessing here) Koshien this year is more than enough to make him realize that his health issue/age is truly fucking him over.

So it isnt a graduation, rather, starting now he will not participate in any events and on September, he will take a indefinite hiatus in order to get treatment and all that stuff.

I'll edit this post if more info/live TL come up.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like azura was just done of it all
make that as you will but seems like Yamanbasanji shot them headfirst

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
looks like azura was just done of it all
make that as you will but seems like Yamanbasanji shot them headfirst

She has been like this ever since she's announcing her graduation. Folks didnt really take it seriously since ex-ID tend to like joke about their faults

Until she decided to self-dox her thigh on stream for shits and giggles

Source: this stream VOD

Around 14:30-ish mark. Sadly no uncovered skin but she still show legs/thighs regardless.

Last edited:

soap suds

Basically Maimoto is having this bad health symptoms since like, 3 years ago while streaming in Shizuoka. This symptoms persisted up until this year to the point that the Doctor be like "old man, ya gotta stop."

He has a bit of issue of telling it to management because he still wanted to stream, but (I'm guessing here) Koshien this year is more than enough to make him realize that his health issue/age is truly fucking him over.

So it isnt a graduation, rather, starting now he will not participate in any events and on September, he will take a indefinite hiatus in order to get treatment and all that stuff.

He won't say what he has exactly, but it sounds pretty serious. It probably doesn't help that he signs himself up for everything and puts a lot of strain on his body. I imagine that if he doesn't get better he will graduate per his doctor's instructions, but for now, he still wants to stick around.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
lola seems affected by a whole lot

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Why celebrating the Independence day of Indonesia looks so wholesome?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Boomer got told he is to old for this shit, is this a first in the scene?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Finally HoloX is completed!!!!
HOLOX LOVE.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Nerissa likes 80s MLP, i think that is still okay. Back in that time the girls watched that shit. But the current MLP show is pretty toxic, and spawned a bunch of retarded brony like chris chan and the Ohio blue pony who loves to LMAOOOOOO
The show itself wasn't toxic, and was genuinely good for what it was. The bronies generated all of the toxicity themselves.
80s MLP. That's fine. 80s MLP fans are women in their forties to sixties who absolutely despise bronies.

Which btw, implies :holohag::hololove:
If she watched old VHS tapes as a kid, she wouldn't have to be that old; FiM didn't start until 2010, so even if she's the same age as Gura she could have easily watched the 80s series growing up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
80s MLP. That's fine. 80s MLP fans are women in their forties to sixties who absolutely despise bronies.

Which btw, implies :holohag::hololove:
Wtf she is talking about the Polly Pocket tiny dolls? Hag indeed lol that some 80s and 90s shit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Will fauna play baldur's gate? I found a new challenge for her speedruns.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wtf she is talking about the Polly Pocket tiny dolls? Hag indeed lol that some 80s and 90s shit.
Does she have a sister? I forget. I remember her talking about a brother, but that shit could be hand-me-downs if she has one, though it seems like Mattel tried to push Polly Pocket again in the 2000s, so maybe not. I think MLP was always kinda an omnipresent thing for girls, at least a little bit, until the new show gave it a resurgance. I remember relatives having dolls for it in the 2000s before the new shit.

Nerissa is 26, anyway.

Limkin

Does she have a sister? I forget. I remember her talking about a brother, but that shit could be hand-me-downs if she has one, though it seems like Mattel tried to push Polly Pocket again in the 2000s, so maybe not. I think MLP was always kinda an omnipresent thing for girls, at least a little bit, until the new show gave it a resurgance. I remember relatives having dolls for it in the 2000s before the new shit.

Nerissa is 26, anyway.
Older one, who is apparently a total crackhead at singing and can wipe the floor with her

USS IOWA

Oh thank God I was right, Nijisanji has taken too much Ls lately.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lemon Woman is stir crazy while on vacation, holds poll for content, and the results may shock you:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Older one, who is apparently a total crackhead at singing and can wipe the floor with her
Thanks, that's right, I remember her saying that now.

Also, I forgot to mention, but CouncilRyS is going to celebrate their anniversary on Bae's channel, next week. Including IRyS.
:sanasmile:

It better be an off-collab, ladies :Pekora-EVILGRIN:.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Praise our new ES overlord, Mexico reign supremacy, Argentina and Chile can go cope in the corner
Amigo ahi dice que es de España.Hostia Chaval pero madre mia tio.
It was expected Spaniards live in Europe (for the most part) after all.
CouncilRyS and ID, though?!
:Mumei-REE:
They need someone like Koyori to suck cocks and get stuff .Sorry :(
Seriously speaking:someone like Koyori who streams 24/7 and gets good CCV.Thats a hard one mission.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom