"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Did she mention this on a members stream or something? I have actually been curious what happen with that since she suddenly had time to go to Japan for a month when I assumed she was still in collage.
I'm pretty sure it was right before she went off to Japan for that first long stint. She definitely announced it and had to be careful because she knew people would freak out if she used the word "graduate."

Oh here's a clip:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Good thing it's just twitch, if holo mems started banning Nolan from watching their streams we'd probably see the birth of a new mass shooter
ive been waiting year for a sequel to Hatred. LMAOOOOOO.
Kaela seems to be the most tolerable psyche major. Though there she probably did psychology to understand why she's the way she is
if your not using your phych degree to damage peoples mental what's the damn point.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure it was right before she went off to Japan for that first long stint. She definitely announced it and had to be careful because she knew people would freak out if she used the word "graduate."

Oh here's a clip:

She came back and talked about it more, a little more later.

Takes about a minute or two, but she does clarify when asked that she didn't "leave school", she "finished school." Also, 2 weeks before Bae's Birthday, which is what @ValkyrieAce's clip is from, she mentioned getting "really good news from school".

And also like @ValkyrieAce said, she didn't want to say "graduate" on purpose, lol.

Edit: On Kiara, she has actually talked about the apprenticeship thing quite a lot. Here is one time:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Isn't Ina's college graduation video out there?
yes, but its been privated or deleted.
If it's the one that got linked on the farms, it's still up. If anyone really want to see generic-asian-woman-in-graduation-robes, you can do your reps there. She's in the section of names for the B.S. in Geology.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
When I went to college, everyone said that the Psychology majors took it because they needed it the most (but Kronii's just fine, folks).

If it's the one that got linked on the farms, it's still up. If anyone really want to see generic-asian-woman-in-graduation-robes, you can do your reps there. She's in the section of names for the B.S. in Geology.

Jesus, Ina went to school for Geology and became an artist instead? Hell, I have a degree in Visual Design...and now I work in IT.

Does anyone actually use their degree anymore?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

When I went to college, everyone said that the Psychology majors took it because they needed it the most (but Kronii's just fine, folks).

Jesus, Ina went to school for Geology and became an artist instead? Hell, I have a degree in Visual Design...and now I work in IT.

Does anyone actually use their degree anymore?
Unless you have a Master or PhD, I believe even the post-WW2 historic answer is that you won't work in your degree area, on average.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Nerissa and Bae collab coming up soon. Reminder that Bae was the 2nd senpai to ever talk to Nerissa (after Kiara of course) and they hit it off immediately. This should be a good time.

The twins will also be playing River City Girls at the same time. I am once again begging for timeslot changes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The twins will also be playing River City Girls at the same time. I am once again begging for timeslot changes.
The suits up there saw the great streaming draught of 2023 or some shit and decide to go full bore, sasuga JP business sense

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nerissa and Bae collab coming up soon. Reminder that Bae was the 2nd senpai to ever talk to Nerissa (after Kiara of course) and they hit it off immediately. This should be a good time.

5 minutes in and Bae has already drawn 2 dicks. Hope Nerissa wasn't expecting anything else.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa should always post a link on her youtube or post when she goes live on twitter, ESPECIALLY when it's on somebody else's channel.
:annoyedpippa::fishmandispair:make me manually search for Fillatiomin's channel.....

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
A woman with depression wants to study Psychology, I don't think that was a great idea. But does this mean that Mumei, Fauna, and Calli are the only HoloEN that finished college?
Being mentally ill increases your chances of going into psychology ten fold :smugrys:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

She's mentioned that for the Twitch Rivals Pokemon Unite stream, other than Rosemi, the other three in her team are part of Luminosity (aka Unite's World Championship winners), while other teams with Luminosity members only have one at most. Mentions it's probably balancing since it could get very sweaty, so her and Rosemi are probably gonna be carried mascots more than anything

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
5 minutes in and Bae has already drawn 2 dicks. Hope Nerissa wasn't expecting anything else.
The Naruto discussion has already started. This might be all they talk about for the rest of the collab.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

This fucking bitch Nerissa spent like an hour going off about Naruto and how much she likes it in her stream with Kiara but didn't even watch Shippuden.....

why did I get into this hobby? Why do I do this to myself?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This fucking bitch Nerissa spent like an hour going off about Naruto and how much she likes it in her stream with Kiara but didn't even watch Shippuden.....

She also says Sakura was one of her favorite characters but again she didn't even watch Shippuden, not even the first arc where Sakura gets quite possibly her best moment in the entire series.

Ensok

Early Adopter

She should still give Shippuden a shot, it's obviously way better to watch now that it's over and you can watch at your leisure. Even though like, 50-100 episodes of just the final war arc should still be skipped anyways.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She also says Sakura was one of her favorite characters but again she didn't even watch Shippuden, not even the first arc where Sakura gets quite possibly her best moment in the entire series.
I didn't even think of that. That makes her liking Sakura so much worse.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>sakura
>anyone's favorite character
I refuse to accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom