Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I think she did a partial disagree instead of full on the hate crime question (woman momento)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Future queen vtuber by subs due to incesant shorts spamming and zoomer humor, gura btfo.
For some reason she is on Mythic, hand picked by our lord of steaks and maximum overlord of twitch Asmongold to the point she was chosen to host the Vtuber awards

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For some reason she is on Mythic, hand picked by our lord of steaks and maximum overlord of twitch Asmongold to the point she was chosen to host the Vtuber awards
She wasn't "Chosen" to host "the vtuber awards", that makes it sound like it's the oscars and she's so important and influential everyone decided she'd be best for the job. In reality she just got up one day and decided to do some vtuber award thing that nobody gave a shit about.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
She should still give Shippuden a shot, it's obviously way better to watch now that it's over and you can watch at your leisure. Even though like, 50-100 episodes of just the final war arc should still be skipped anyways.
I have been stuck here for literally years. Every time I try to go back I only make it through ~1-3 episodes. I think the mecha-naruto flashback arc was where most of my time was spent trying to build up the courage to push through.

This happened to me with Bleach, by the time I started watching blade it was really far into the story (past the ulquiorra fight) so I could just skip any of the boring fillers, but right a the end after episode 300 it went into another filler arc before the last arc of the original anime and I just said I would wait for it to be over and come back, that was like 10 years ago, and I really want to go back and finish the those last 60 episodes or so so I can watch the new season but I just cant find the motivation.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Ollie stream lasted 15 minutes until a penis appeared on stream and nuked the VOD jajajajaja

Ensok

Early Adopter
This happened to me with Bleach, by the time I started watching blade it was really far into the story (past the ulquiorra fight) so I could just skip any of the boring fillers, but right a the end after episode 300 it went into another filler arc before the last arc of the original anime and I just said I would wait for it to be over and come back, that was like 10 years ago, and I really want to go back and finish the those last 60 episodes or so so I can watch the new season but I just cant find the motivation.
You're not missing anything. The final arc of Bleach is its worst, people are just hyping the anime because it's been so long and it looks nice. Kind of like how Wano is horrible by every measure in One Piece yet is being supremely well-animated.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nerissa tried her sussy shit with Bae and she was unfazed and unamused. Try again next time, :WHORE!!!:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Other streamers and vampiresurvivortubers have been given earlyaccess keys to Holocure.

This clip of some guy previewing Kaela hit my funni so here you go

im gonna have so much fun when this game releases

Negzana

Kaela's being very systematic with her superchat reading stream. She has an excel sheet prepared with all the previous superchats.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not sure how she got a 93% on legislative

Yeah, she's not even memeing, that test is trash. I took a couple of the questions in the most generous interpretation (probably not how they meant when writing them), and thus only game them a single thumb down instead of two. If answering based on what I think they actually meant rather than my own interpretation, I probably could have gotten a perfect score.
Screenshot_20230816-211847.png
Edit: Honestly it should probably be called 'Woke authoritarian communism' test, and that is completely without any hyperbole or sarcasm. Check the test yourself if you doubt me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This fucking bitch Nerissa spent like an hour going off about Naruto and how much she likes it in her stream with Kiara but didn't even watch Shippuden.....

why did I get into this hobby? Why do I do this to myself?
Circling back to this... SHE WATCHED 100 EPISODES OF BORUTO BEFORE DROPPING IT BUT DIDN'T WATCH SHIPPUDEN.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh my god Nerissa actually got her hair cut when Sakura cut her hair in the Chunin Exams...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Any particularly recommended ones?

Also, Selen infected everyone on her Plague Inc. stream, and then went "Yeah, now they're gonna send me the crystal play button!"; are you sure about that? :SelenHAHAhere:
selen as much as i love you i think riku would willingly commit sudoku rather than give his talents even a glimpse of the play buttons

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh my god Nerissa actually got her hair cut when Sakura cut her hair in the Chunin Exams...

no, yeah, that checks out, Sakura was the "literally me fr fr" for these sorts of girls back in the day

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Coward, getting outplayed by the Red Twink and the Red Rat, WORSE THAN A TRAITOR

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom