Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Important and very strong opinion from Aqua

Ayame and Noel tell Marine something she needs to know.

WTF X2

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And his sister, Subaru, and his mother, Ui...

Maimoto had one of my favorite designs, too. Always saw him as a good standard of less is more that we don't get enough in the industry...
I mean, it's been a while since Maimoto and Subaru have interacted on stream. And when she did talk to him off stream during one of Ui's things... it'd been the first time in a long while according to Subaru. And nothing since.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sucks if true, he was a cool one even though I've only seen a few of his clips.

Now that's a first, and honestly not worth it. You're better off networking elsewhere and finding actual friends willing to be on camera.

Also looks like that tweet blew up, and the responses?
:NOWWELAUGH:
I would have the same reaction too.
Imagine paying several hundred dollars to collab with a streamer with 3K subs on Twitch.

Imagine being known as someone who paid several hundred dollars to collab with a streamer with 3K subs on Twitch.

EDIT: This is what you're paying for:
1692196025676.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, it's been a while since Maimoto and Subaru have interacted on stream. And when she did talk to him off stream during one of Ui's things... it'd been the first time in a long while according to Subaru. And nothing since.
Fair, but they still have a history together. Even Ui and Subaru don't collab as much as they used to. That just became less of a necessity as Hololive grew.

Bug Eater

If I'm gonna be the one in copium today, Maybe he will go to an extended hiatus.
Honestly it does seem a bit late for a graduation announcement (12am JST) but I guess stranger things have happened.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Fair, but they still have a history together. Even Ui and Subaru don't collab as much as they used to. That just became less of a necessity as Hololive grew.
I think they are just very busy now that they are popular.Subaru is one of the best Holos and UI its one of the best JP Indies.Maimoto still collabs with vtubers outside of Nijisanji

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mhmm. Ui, Subaru and Maimoto were the trio back in the day. That group was one of the reasons Subaru was able to find her footing and really get comfortable with vtubing. Even if they don't talk much anymore, she's gonna feel sad if the announcement is a graduation. And she'll most likely be there to say goodbye if he's doing a graduation stream with call-ins.

Subaru and Ui-mama are still in frequent contact at least. Ui drew a Dark Magician Girl this week cause Subaru's still on her Yugioh addiction :shubaIapprob:

DanishCookies

1692197195500.png

Anyone know her? Perhaps she's going corpo?

RiverBear

View attachment 40511

Her video's been blowing up on Twitter as the "stylish airhead girl meme"

Seems like she's mad that people are using her video as a meme format without properly crediting her.
Heck, I saw a few of the memes myself but didnt know where it came from

EDIT: scratch that. apparently she's been planning to graduate since a month ago

people just found out about her now because of the memes

1000005592.jpg

Guess she really just woke up one day and decided to call it quits.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Her video's been blowing up on Twitter as the "stylish airhead girl meme"

Seems like she's mad that people are using her video as a meme format without properly crediting her.
Heck, I saw a few of the memes myself but didnt know where it came from

EDIT: scratch that. apparently she's been planning to graduate since a month ago

people just found out about her now because of the memes

View attachment 40512

Fuck. I saw the tweet she deleted earlier and didnt gave it much attention. But yeah she was seething pretty hard. She feels very menhera. Anyone know if she ever streamed before?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Fuck. I saw the tweet she deleted earlier and didnt gave it much attention. But yeah she was seething pretty hard. She feels very menhera. Anyone know if she ever streamed before?
She seemed to be more active on Fanbox

EDIT: Went looking for dirt, found gold instead

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
View attachment 40511

Add her to the lazarus pit

Nijisanji losing Maimoto would be another huge blow, imagine losing one of the pillars of the wagey slave corp, management should have take this time to reasset the situation but no, their solution to this would be to shit more gens

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

NOT AYAME BUT FUCKING MORI?

Having Ayame as an oshi really is a permanent game of Where's Waldo huh. Good luck in your eternal struggle, nakirigumi :gurasemperfi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
searching for this

りんりんね@新人Vtuber姉妹
On kemono party shows all her fanbox content

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

EDIT: Went looking for dirt, found gold instead

Yah, im a dead mother fucker when it comes to caffeine. The majority of my diet consists of C4s and pre-workout if I ever stop posting, its probably because I died of a hart attack lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom