"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii was invited too but...

895198787264450650.webp

Damn, we I feel we missed out on something great with that. Bae's Gopro also malfunctioned so we didn't get a good recording of her crazy scream.
:painpeko:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Uh oh, Nijisanji.
Google TL of title:
Important notice regarding future activities [Nijisanji/Keisuke Maimoto]
I don't remember if I have an x/twitter account/alt active, not checking personally

I've heard Asians and gambling go hand-in-hand.... Shiina not breaking that stereotype

Limkin

I thought Maimoto was thinking about quitting for a very long time at this point, it's just there was always someone around convincing him to stick with it and continue going. I guess it finally reached the point where it wasn't working anymore, if he is really graduating

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Late on posting this because I was banned but I found an offer that @Murrayしないで might be interested for growing his audience:

Archive

Fucking damnit I thought it wasn't posted. I searched and everything!

UberSoldat

I thought Maimoto was thinking about quitting for a very long time at this point, it's just there was always someone around convincing him to stick with it and continue going. I guess it finally reached the point where it wasn't working anymore, if he is really graduating
Sucks if true, he was a cool one even though I've only seen a few of his clips.

Late on posting this because I was banned but I found an offer that @Murrayしないで might be interested for growing his audience:

Archive

Now that's a first, and honestly not worth it. You're better off networking elsewhere and finding actual friends willing to be on camera.

Also looks like that tweet blew up, and the responses?
:NOWWELAUGH:
I would have the same reaction too.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Damn, we I feel we missed out on something great with that. Bae's Gopro also malfunctioned so we didn't get a good recording of her crazy scream.
:painpeko:
I feel like kronii's jaw surgery wouldn't have let her bungee jump even if she wanted to, since i don't know how long it takes that to completely heal, also kronii wanted to go skydiving with polka too so maybe some time in the future, sucks for bae's gopro to go to shit too. :depressedtako:

Limkin

What is it with korean vtubers starting streams in full sailor mode cursing at internet being hot garbage

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Archive

I'm like 99% sure this is well crafted bait and not legit. 7k followers but 1.4 million views on that Tweet as of right now. Nice. :lisafingerguns:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When it comes to Nijisanji graduations, the question isn't why a liver is graduating, the question is why there are livers who are staying.

Awoogers

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If Maimoto really going to graduate, I can imagine how distraught Millie gonna be.

DanishCookies

Yeah. You just dont go to the beach here. They probably have the shittiest beaches in north america. Especially near Montreal.

Axel is retarted. Oh no

this reminds me of that retarded kid who tried to fix his laptop by cooking its battery in the microwave

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Maimoto really going to graduate, I can imagine how distraught Millie gonna be.
And his sister, Subaru, and his mother, Ui...

Maimoto had one of my favorite designs, too. Always saw him as a good standard of less is more that we don't get enough in the industry...

Awoogers

And his sister, Subaru, and his mother, Ui...

Maimoto had one of my favorite designs, too. Always saw him as a good standard of less is more that we don't get enough in the industry...
if he really is gone im definitely gonna miss the flaming emojis when they all collab

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Oh yeah, I remember this because I did tuned it on that particular stream for a bit. It's been a while but I remember that:
- She's with a regular that mostly talks alot more than Mana to the point that I was feeling Mana is just letting herself be carried by the regular.
- Said regular is woman sounding, not sure if troon or not, that I have heard but forgotten exactly who was it back then (I recognize it because it's the same regular who in the voice chat of Mana's old discord server, let everyone watch the Bratz movie together at some point
- The chat is mostly not agreeing with what she and said regular is spouting
- Their evidence is just Azov Battalions existing = ukraine is swastika bearer

Though I'm pretty sure that even before that stream aired, Mana has been clamoring for that soviet dicks anyway, what with her whole marxist thing and how her singing Katyusha once managed to cause some russian simps of her to pop out and she's like "aw yes am being noticed by the real soviet sempais" or some shit.
Welp, I was wrong. She's a grade-A, balut chugging, Putin dick-sucking, Flipfag Communist Retard.
It was pretty much this. A couple of retards kept spamming chat telling her that mahjong souls was back even though she kept telling them she knew it was back and her mods pinned a message in chat explaining the situation. Then it got to a tipping point because her and most of the viewers were actually having fun with Yakuza but the mahjong soul players wanted her to switch to Mahjong Soul and were being kind of rude about it which caused her to break down because there was some arguing in chat. At the end though it seemed like all the mahjong players either fucked off and left or quieted down after she started crying. It still sucks that it happened though :shiinastare:.
Motherfucking Jongtards made my cute seamstress cry on stream :kanani:. I will go full Liam Neeson on their asses.

Axel is retarted. Oh no

Man, one day the dingo will burn his house down by accident.

It's happening! Mococo is slowly letting out her gaming autism! :kroheart::sanasmile:

Let's fucking go Mococo!!!

Uh oh, Nijisanji.

Google TL of title:
I don't remember if I have an x/twitter account/alt active, not checking personally.
Black text, white background. We all know where this is going folks.
Kinda sad as Maimoto's one of the OG pillars of Niji. Still remember the spicy noods vid with Subaru and Fubuki and how that saved his vtubing career. The resident punching bag of the girls will now retire, probably for good if the rumors are true.

:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Archive

This is funny AF.

what the fuck happened?
nijisanji.
How most Nïggersanji fuckups are answered.

USS IOWA

fuck maimoto is one of my favorites

now the collab with the boys will have another one lost:painpeko:
If I'm gonna be the one in copium today, Maybe he will go to an extended hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom