Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

This stream has been great. Too bad VOD is dead the second the stream is over.

The cherry on top is moments before, some chatter was claiming they were 12 years old and the "Look Away Son" was directed at that chatter.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Lumi has been on break since August 2nd
>She just started a stream from her parent's house
>it's fucking Genshin
FUCKING LEMON WHORE

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lumi streaming for the first time in two weeks from her parents' place with a McDonalds drive-thru headset.
:subaruclapping:

She's playing Genshin
:beataniugh:

Looks like it's a sponsored stream, though, so good on her. At least we still get some fun Lumi-isms no matter what she streams.

Also, here's a clip of her from the stream bringing back a classic GamerGate/YT skeptic talking point:

And before anyone brings it up, there's no way Lumi is Shoe0nHead. Lumi claims to have a lot of long hair, so unless she's lying, there's no way she's Shoe.
:smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Important PSA from the Caramel Idol

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Lumi streaming for the first time in two weeks from her parents' place with a McDonalds drive-thru headset.

I click on the stream just because, and I hear whining, 'I look like a victorian chiild...!" :confusedshuba:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Choco is so attractive that management said she would stand out too much in a crowd of weebs :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi was being a tard and playing with her umbrella. Someone pointed at her and laughed, so now she's traumatized. Guess we know what the Gumis are going to spam in her chat when she streams on youtube.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I click on the stream just because, and I hear whining, 'I look like a victorian chiild...!" :confusedshuba:
Oh good, a segue to mention that Lumi got a tan, and she's unhappy about it ruined her pasty, pale skin. She said she used to look like a Victorian child because I guess they were super pale.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, sorry @God's Strongest Sanalite . Lumi claims she isn't a fan of gyaru.

Lumi was being a tard and playing with her umbrella. Someone pointed at her and laughed, so now she's traumatized. Guess we know what the Gumis are going to spam in her chat when she streams on youtube.
I believe she said the exact quote was "This bitch think it raining." Assume what you will about the person who yelled that with that vernacular.
:whatastory:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Welcome back rie good to see you back
and please don't look at the Pippa thread for the love of everything that is holy

So the usual? The only music they dont pay its the one OriSongs for concerts.

It's an Ado song? Ado is not in the credits at all? Also, looks like it was released for his birthday, so that makes more sense he did it for that.

You three posting in sequence is seizure-inducing.

1093.jpg
909.jpg
8.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh good, a segue to mention that Lumi got a tan, and she's unhappy about it ruined her pasty, pale skin. She said she used to look like a Victorian child because I guess they were super pale.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
she will turn into a stacey!!
"This bitch think it raining."
sounds pretty mexican to me :smugselen:
From the little I've heard her talk she seems to be racially aware but holding back from making "problematic" statements, sometimes.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

lvl8

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 40453
*10 seconds of silent, blank, :D stare* "Is this what NTR means?"
Link's bond with his Hot Fishman transcends all understanding of sexuality Mipha was cool with it too.
And before anyone brings it up, there's no way Lumi is Shoe0nHead. Lumi claims to have a lot of long hair, so unless she's lying, there's no way she's Shoe.
:smugselen:
Why would someone just make up lies on the internet.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Vtubers take care of there vocal chords challenge impossible

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina is crying, I guess chat kept telling her she could play Mahjong instead of Yakuza and was rude. I don't know because I was just listening. I think maybe she's tired or it's really something else and this is just her tipping point.
:pippasadl::shiinastare:

Anime Fan

Shiina is crying, I guess chat kept telling her she could play Mahjong instead of Yakuza and was rude. I don't know because I was just listening. I think maybe she's tired or it's really something else and this is just her tipping point.
It was pretty much this. A couple of retards kept spamming chat telling her that mahjong souls was back even though she kept telling them she knew it was back and her mods pinned a message in chat explaining the situation. Then it got to a tipping point because her and most of the viewers were actually having fun with Yakuza but the mahjong soul players wanted her to switch to Mahjong Soul and were being kind of rude about it which caused her to break down because there was some arguing in chat. At the end though it seemed like all the mahjong players either fucked off and left or quieted down after she started crying. It still sucks that it happened though :shiinastare:.

RiverBear

:pippasadl::shiinastare:
Her boyfriend probably didn't like her Wonton recipe anymore

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, sorry @God's Strongest Sanalite . Lumi claims she isn't a fan of gyaru.

I believe she said the exact quote was "This bitch think it raining." Assume what you will about the person who yelled that with that vernacular.
:whatastory:

Sounds like a nice, intelligent, genuinely gorgeous, empathetic, radiant everyday sorta someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom