"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If only there were some way she could eliminate this problem of California's cost of living. Like, hypothetically, if she lived in a nation with other states that have much better quality of life and affordable living...

Californians are absolutely fucking deranged and are somehow convinced that the entire rest of the world is a hellscape by comparison to the paradise they live in. The shit on the street and the ungodly taxes/CoL that makes two people both need full-time 100k+ yearly jobs just to rent an apartment are perfectly acceptable because something something weed not as good next state over.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Orange woman and NoPan woman starting soon

Not sure if anyone has posted these before. Shion and Sora baubau

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If only there were some way she could eliminate this problem of California's cost of living. Like, hypothetically, if she lived in a nation with other states that have much better quality of life and affordable living...
Californians are absolutely fucking deranged and are somehow convinced that the entire rest of the world is a hellscape by comparison to the paradise they live in. The shit on the street and the ungodly taxes/CoL that makes two people both need full-time 100k+ yearly jobs just to rent an apartment are perfectly acceptable because something something weed not as good next state over.
From my experience living in a major metro, many people as a form of cope delude themselves that its actually great despite the high cost of living, crime and taxes.
Plenty of working class people and some middle class eventually see the place for what it really is but lack the resources to leave or they are tied to family who are stubbornly staying. Airi seems like the latter.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
No spider today :pippasadl: Well, Kilia playing Alien: Isolation is good also.

Clip tax

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
something something weed not as good next state over.
I don't partake but I suspect that Oregon's artisanal weed growers can do better than CA's, even just due to adequate water supply. But the last thing Oregon needs is more Californians moving there.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Looks like she was inspired by the conversation at the end of last night's stream.

Oh shit, Watson convinced Goober to play Outer Wilds? Was she trying to sell Kiara on it too? Got a timestamp for when it happened? Sorry to be annoying but it's like my favorite game of all time and impossible to experience a second time, so you have to live vicariously through watching others play it.

Also the back seating is going to be ATTROCIOUS.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I don't partake but I suspect that Oregon's artisanal weed growers can do better than CA's, even just due to adequate water supply. But the last thing Oregon needs is more Californians moving there.
One time I was driving on I-5 and there was a weed field or something upwind, immediately harder to breathe, smells horrible. On a side note, did you know dispensaries here don't have to be current on their taxes to have a license? I wonder where the money goes, oh wait, into gov't officials pockets....

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
One time I was driving on I-5 and there was a weed field or something upwind, immediately harder to breathe, smells horrible. On a side note, did you know dispensaries here don't have to be current on their taxes to have a license? I wonder where the money goes, oh wait, into gov't officials pockets....
theres weed fields in america?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think they're finally getting around to fixing that after the Fagan/La Mota scandal.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh shit, Watson convinced Goober to play Outer Wilds? Was she trying to sell Kiara on it too? Got a timestamp for when it happened? Sorry to be annoying but it's like my favorite game of all time and impossible to experience a second time, so you have to live vicariously through watching others play it.

wanna place odds that she goes into space without activating the thing first?

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Orange woman and NoPan woman starting soon
Nerissa talking about how hot Orlando Bloom as Legolas and Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn are are and how they are "totally her type".

Unicorns in shambles over another of the Advent girls.
:whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

If you like the comfy side of streaming i know shinri started playing it like a week ago.

He has like 30 hours of playtime. Here's the first stream

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I think they're finally getting around to fixing that after the Fagan/La Mota scandal.
We will see
goddamn how even is that legal
if that was here you will definitely be gunned down
It's legalized in a lot of US states, de facto in a lot of others....

Might as well link the current Kilia stream

Awoogers

Nerissa talking about how hot Orlando Bloom as Legolas and Vigo Mortensen as Aragorn are are and how they are "totally her type".

the one who sent that akasupa named shiorissa is definitely getting the rope right at this moment

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nerissa talking about how hot Orlando Bloom as Legolas and Vigo Mortensen as Aragorn are are and how they are "totally her type".

Heterosexual vtubers.

:panik:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus Christ these women are the definition of normie, they are the reason rings of power exists. I cannot watch this without wanting to fucking kill myself in cringe.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Nerissa likes Rings of Power, in the trash she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom