Archive:【#歌枠 _ Karaoke 】絶対に聴いたことない歌声を見つけてください🌙【 #Vtuber #こはるのひだまり 】

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holo advent art dump

Edit : listen nerissa's fanarts are shit its not my fault

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Complete ass-pull possibilities:
Maybe it's because it could be viewed as a knock-off of Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon and they'd rather stay in the good graces of the "OG."
Maybe whoever controls the rights or some friend of theirs has beef with someone in the company.
Audio. If there's likely to be an issue that Cover is being really particular about, normally want to look to the audio/music involved. This comes up a bit around the legality of streaming video game content. As much as companies have guidelines, at least in American and European courts, they'd eventually lose (after a lot of money expended) on rights to the Video aspect. Mostly because it isn't Video, it's individually rendered outputs. Basically, they're claiming MS should be able to block Power Point presentations. That fails pretty quickly in any of the functioning courts.

The issue is the Audio and especially the Music. While only slightly older as Video in the modern commercial sense, there's far more developed legal standards around it. It's the reason some games have Streamer Modes that pull out the music, along with just some letting you play your own music. This is part of why everyone is just kind of leaving it in legal limbo, and, of course, you get some rights holders that are very annoying and/or dumb.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Audio. If there's likely to be an issue that Cover is being really particular about, normally want to look to the audio/music involved. .
For games that's usually only a problem when they've licensed preexisting music for the soundtrack. If they're using music that's composed specifically as BGM for the game that's normally safe.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

For games that's usually only a problem when they've licensed preexisting music for the soundtrack. If they're using music that's composed specifically as BGM for the game that's normally safe.
Generally, but with something like Stardew, you have a change in publisher. Functionally. Did all of the audio rights move smoothly? Did Cover asking for perms not understand they audio rights moved? :)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm upset I will be at work doing the Nerissa and Kiara stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I forgot to buy the Councilrys beegsmol plushies and the sale just ended :painpeko:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kas Voxana (ex Viri Sylvaine from HeavenX, where she was with Gini Mercury/Roza Coatl and Koa Himari/Yuzumi) has her debut today/yesterday.

And today/tomorrow she has an another stream (9:00am JPT|8:00PM EST)

A nice gift from Crash Land Studios. HQ screencap of Ina.
View attachment 40218

Nice books ^_^
F3eLY3UbYAAto6m.jpg

Clip tax with cute Onion^_^

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Whoa did I take a turn and landed in /vt/
Asking for source is a fäggot thing to do. What are you going to do with those ? Commission the artist ? yeah right. This isn't twitter, you don't have to suck their dicks.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Whoa did I take a turn and landed in /vt/
Nah, just another Pippaposter that escaped the Hellscape Dimension Pippathread. Just go poke your head in there and say something like "DAE think Pippa is going to go the Nyanners route and become a fleshtuber when she meets an attractive male streamer?". That'll summon them back there and keep them entertained for at least a dozen pages.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nah, just another Pippaposter that escaped the Hellscape Dimension Pippathread. Just go poke your head in there and say something like "DAE think Pippa is going to go the Nyanners route and become a fleshtuber when she meets an attractive male streamer?". That'll summon them back there and keep them entertained for at least a dozen pages.
either that or find out yet another alt account where she is a flamboyant furfag, those are always interesting days

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Asking for source is a fäggot thing to do. What are you going to do with those ? Commission the artist ? yeah right. This isn't twitter, you don't have to suck their dicks.
Maybe he'd like to, uh, follow the artists if he likes certain art on display there? What the fuck's your problem dude?

We splintered from a site that has the motto of 'archive everything'. That also should encompass archiving who makes pieces of art, no?
:smugina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom