"Chat, when you manage to live rent free in people's heads, that's when you know you've made it chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Coni just got mobbed by a bat.

Bats have shit for stamina and will use whatever is near for a perch to keep predators away. it's why they are so easy to capture and tag in the wild to track populations. make a perch trap that drops a few of them into a fuzzy pillow blanket my question is how the fuck is she in a place with Bats and knows jack shit about them.

also unlike Moriko they are fuzzy friendly friends who do not get mad when you post vods of them making nosies.

Sven

wait isn't the one mascot from the company that's "copying" her "design" a fucking chicken :Vesper-UNHINGED: so like completely different creature all together, my fucking lord artist like this deserve nothing good in life :vesperfacepalm:
EDIT: it's from a company called manjuu, and that's what the chicken thing is called too, the company was created in 2015.
Just to add to this Manjuu's have been appearing in Azur Lane itself since 2017, the year it came out, as a quick dig through the Wiki this is one of the earliest appearances I could spot in the game itself on it (middle top in the tuxedo & another top right, oh and a third on the teacup bathtub thing)
https://azurlane.netojuu.com/images/2/21/Tea_party_furniture.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bats have shit for stamina and will use whatever is near for a perch to keep predators away. it's why they are so easy to capture and tag in the wild to track populations. make a perch trap that drops a few of them into a fuzzy pillow blanket my question is how the fuck is she in a place with Bats and knows jack shit about them.

also unlike Moriko they are fuzzy friendly friends who do not get mad when you post vods of them making nosies.
Bats are also known for being able to carry a literal fuckload of diseases and viruses. They are super well known for being main carrier of rabies and how humans get it, so it's heavily recommended that any contact with bats is immediately followed up with a rabies shot.

which would also explain why Moriko gets mad when you post vods of her making noises

Marine and Bae at pink woman's house in ~25mins

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ebosi joining the Blue Archive streamers at 7PM JST.

Checked Mikeneko's first stream when she rolled gacha and her luck is pretty insane. Three stars Hibiki and Neru for her first 10-roll, Cherino, Bunny Toki, and Swimsuit Hoshino with her next three 10-pulls.

Also her dedicated clipper Soju from her Rushia days got noticed in one of her BA streams.

774's Ryugasaki Rene and Omaru Polka collab later at 10PM JST.

I still think indies announcing their "Graduation" is retarded. You weren't enrolled anywhere.
If the character is a student, I think it's alright. Someone like Amatsuka Lilyel for example (angel apprentice) who has a career change into a scientist after her apprenticeship ends.

From the world of GTA, here's Mahou Shoujo Moerin (Yakumo Beni)

Patra talking about FuwaMoco's debut song.

She talked about them as well after cooking her gyoza yesterday.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Marine and Bae at pink woman's house in ~25mins

It is now almost a quarter past the hour and the stream hasn't started. Mori, you fucking mongoloid, learn to streamer.

Actual professional here to fix Mori's shit, not to offcollab. This is secretly a convention to get Mori to stop fucking sucking at streaming.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It is now almost a quarter past the hour and the stream hasn't started. Mori, you fucking mongoloid, learn to streamer.

Actual professional here to fix Mori's shit, not to offcollab. This is secretly a convention to get Mori to stop fucking sucking at streaming.

We need a Selen + Top Hat react just for this post.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Do we know anything about Caitlin's sister?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Actually, the stream was delayed because Mori was too busy fighting off Marine trying to grope her tits, :educateyourself:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>stream finally starts
>Marine and Bae are pngtubers
>audio randomly cuts out for a solid minute
Calli please

Limkin

Vtubing, one of the few jobs where being incompetent is a solid bonus for you, when compared to other potential applicants

PekoWick

>stream finally starts
Calli please
Hahahha Le Funi EN Curse.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>stream finally starts
Calli please
At least she finally fixed her lack of decent audio for these off-collabs.

Edit: Jesus christ, this is the closest I have seen her to being a 3view...
foto_no_exif (32).jpg

PekoWick

Hinano 3D anniversary live

I think vspo 3D is better than Holo and Niji.

httn

Hag enthusiast
3 years of la lion.:holohag::hololove:

Looks like she's had a live2d update aswell. Tracking seems a little scuffed but that could just be me not being used to the change.

Edit: 5th Gen anniversy live currently scheduled for november.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Hahahha Le Funi EN Curse.

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Umm..ackshully, it's the EN Law now. Curse made it sound too negative and it's clearly not bad that they're still incompetent after 3 years.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
At last no one though about modding Holocure to add any defunct branch, right....right?

Anyway, resident singer guessr pot climber is going to get coached with Mio today, lot of asmr cute frustrating noise incoming

AZKi said that because her debut date and Mio's were only weeks apart, Mio felt like a genmate to her. They've barely collabed in all these years but I hope that changes after today :sanasmile:

Also the cute noises have been in abundance today. Very good stream.

Horo7618

No one in particular

bothyourhouses

Who the hell is this random twitter person and why do they have multiple vtubers spazzing out at them.
He's one of the Nijisanji EN males I think. I struggle to keep track too.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Bijou is gonna rock out with some karaoke in an hour and thirty minutes. Should be interesting to see how she does.

Good song choice, shaky tuning, still fun. It's funny that she and FuwaMoco have tried to sing Rebellion by themselves while Nerissa hasn't. In the pre-amble she and Nerissa (in chat) said that Rebellion had to be moved one key up because of Bijou.

Anya was in chat.
1692014163691.png

A channel where the jps attempt to get Eigo-jouzu by cross-analyzing the stuff that comes out of holoEN's mouths.
Unsurprisingly, they find the most difficult one to try to understand is Mumei.

Someone posted a ranking video for NijiEN some time back, on a different channel, so I was looking for one for HoloEN. This channel's ranking video is here. In order of increasing difficulty: Kronii < IRyS < Calli < Fauna < Kiara < Ame < Bae < Gura < Ina < Mumei

Can't really argue with that.

Translation of the bullet points explaining the ranks in the video, from the comments:
Ouro Kronii (Beginner):
[English Features]
Probably the slowest speech among the members of Hololive English.
Not just slow but also clear.
[Others]
Can speak Korean besides English.
Knows a little Japanese.
Many people find the contrast between her English and Japanese skills amusing.

IRyS (Beginner):
[English Features]
Speaks at a normal pace.
Uses minimal slang.
[Others]
Can speak Japanese besides English.
Frequently switches between Japanese and English during streams, making it easy to follow the conversation.
YabaiRys.

Mori Calliope:
[English Features]
Talks at a fast pace, but she speaks clearly.
Can speak Japanese quite well.
[Others]
Uses more slang but remains easy to understand.
A gentle soul despite being a grim reaper.
Some people enjoy her use of "dirty" words, but she's still relatively tame in casual conversations.

Ceres Fauna (Beginner):
[English Features]
Speaks at a slower pace.
Sometimes uses challenging vocabulary.
[Others]
Occasionally shares educational knowledge during casual chats.
Many people fall in love with her ASMR content.

Takanashi Kiara(Intermediate):
[English Features]
Talks at a normal to slightly faster pace.
Has a faint accent (but not significantly affecting comprehension).
[Others]
Fluent in German and speaks Japanese fluently as well.
She has a separate channel where she speaks in German, but it seems inactive ("deadchannel").

Watson Amelia (Intermediate):
[English Features]
Occasionally speaks very fast.
Otherwise, there are no distinct features, which is recommended in a positive sense.
[Others]
Highly creative.
Has incredibly impressive childhood stories.
HIC (hiccups)

Hakos Baelz (Intermediate):
[English Features]
Speaks Australian English (which may be easier to understand than American English once you get used to it).
Speaks clearly.
[Others]
Fluent in Japanese.
Her laughter is likened to the sound of a boiling kettle.

Gawr Gura (Advanced):
[English Features]
Frequently speaks fast.
Tends to transition quickly to the next sentence without much pause, which may be challenging.
[Others]
Boasts one of the highest numbers of subscribers among Vtubers.
Often sings Japanese songs with an extraordinarily good pronunciation.

Ninomae Ina'nis (Advanced):
[English Features]
Speaks at a slower pace.
Pronunciation of consonants is weak, which might make it difficult to understand initially.
[Others]
Can speak Korean besides English.
Has a considerable proficiency in Japanese.
TOMORROW

Nanashi Mumei (Advanced):
[English Features]
Considered exceptionally difficult to comprehend.
Frequently speaks very fast, and it becomes particularly challenging when her voice gets higher.
[Others]
Draws highly unique and individualistic art.
Occasionally confuses viewers and other members with her eccentric remarks.

I'd imagine they'd be hard pressed to make any claim that these level sets are in any way their content
There's the rub. I imagine you're right, but if IO can't say, in writing, that SE and WB can't and won't pull any BS, there's no risk mitigation.

On the flip side, is it possible that Larian has been too chill and doesn't understand why Japanese corpos are asking them for permission at all?

IDK who this person is but she popped out on my TL so

Put her in the dead pool, she's clearly going to a corpo
Dead pool is for all graduations. We also have a new Lazarus Pit thread for the subset who are very clearly (or hopefully) reincarnating, to help the guessing game when a corpo debut is announced.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom