"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still think indies announcing their "Graduation" is retarded. You weren't enrolled anywhere.
Why does Mana think Russia is still communist? Rose-tinted glasses much?
It's the only way she can justify rubbing her cooch to the fantasy of Uncle Vlad taking her virginity.
How big of a retard must he be to not know his school's rules.
A school regulating haircolor is pretty out there, tbh. Yet alone a university. Get that conformity shit off the planet.

That goes for you, too, Cover. Gib black haired Suisei pls.

lvl8

Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Did she say her house got damaged by typhoon or was she reading superchat?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Shiina got poverty'd out of 13 orphans, lol

MyName

Despite the netflix reboot, the Carmen Sandiego rights holders aren't really doing anything noteworthy with her

I'm willing to bet a HoloLive focused fan-game in the style of one of the point and click games (specifically like "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? Treasures of Knowledge"), would re-invigorate the genre, and might even light a fire under the Carmen Sandiego people to make one for themselves to capitalize on the sudden burst of weeb interest (and failing spectacularly if they stick to the reboot instead of nostalgia-pandering)

Vesper in a old school Leisure Suit Larry remake.
:whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Did she say her house got damaged by typhoon or was she reading superchat?
Reading chat, I don't think she even knew there was a typhoon, lol
2023-08-14 ch.png

lvl8

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Why does Mana think Russia is still communist? Rose-tinted glasses much?
The sort of commie whose primary motivation is "fuck you, dad" will root for pretty much anyone they think might cause trouble for the Big Bad West. Any atrocities are overlooked, and might even cause some frission at the idea of raw power exercised over a helpless opponent they can map their own enemies onto.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The sort of commie whose primary motivation is "fuck you, dad" will root for pretty much anyone they think might cause trouble for the Big Bad West. Any atrocities are overlooked, and might even cause some frission at the idea of raw power exercised over a helpless opponent they can map their own enemies onto.
They also ignore that most of the communist powers didn't like eachother, they just hated NATO more.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Actually reading that NijiEN thread got me thinking, did any of those 3 new NijiMales ever amount to anything?

All i remember is their stupid names, but i have not caught anything from them in the wild, i member' i only knew shit about Luxiem/Noctyx through clips and collabs atleast since i didnt care about them personally, but those dont have anything either here or anywhere else lmao
So far nothing really interesting has been appearing to them or their fanbase (if it exist). I guess with how big the whole luxiem/noctyx fujo market is and with the addition of the males from ILUNA and XSoliel, the new nijimales need to have more time to getting noticeable, for better or for worse.

You know he's very angy about it when he decided that 'yes, it is a good time for me to set up a stream ranting about rules that I didn't know while reading superchat'

Filipino School having an anti faggetry rule?
In any kind or type of SEAnig school, your hair best be the goddamn darkest shade of nígger around. I'm pretty sure they even check through your hair color if its not black but some shade of brown.
Either way, yes, laugh at the retard.
Just like Good Ol' Chum said, most SEAnigs school have you to follow rules like certain hairstyle and wear uniform all the time during school period. Universities/Colleges generally loosen up the rules somewhat (ie, unless you studied in certain major that needs you to wear uniforms like mechanical or pilot, you can study while wearing any sort of outfit so long that it fit the rule like collared shirt, etc)

Of course, the hair thing is basically still true even in college/uni, and while I don't know how the rule will stick with foreign exchange students (I guess they're given leeway or whatever), the fact this filipinofag decided to be like "I want to be Vergil from DMC on my first day of uni" is just beyond retard at this point.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RiverBear

Small Vtuber declares war on multi-million dollar Chinese company because their new unit's mascots sorta looks the same as their mascot

USS IOWA

Small Vtuber declares war on multi-million dollar Chinese company because their new unit's mascots sorta looks the same as their mascot

I don't remember her patenting the 0w0 face.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I search the World Wide Web for "OwO face/mask", and the results are shocking, to say the least

God's Strongest Dragoon

Isn't that the Italian that does a bunch of art/models for some of the biggest EN twitch vtubers and everyone fellates their ego in response? Do they really think so highly of themselves that the basic "oblong circles for eyes with an anime-esque w smile/anime cat face" is her "original idea, do not steal"? What's next? Some tard is going to claim that XD is their "original idea, do not steal"?

DanishCookies

I search the World Wide Web for "OwO face/mask", and the results are shocking, to say the least
Isn't there some Japanese kaomoji that is literally like that too? Anyway she needs good luck :SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This feels highly ironic coming from Moriko
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just went through her followup replies.
[a]
And she deleted the whole thing because she was getting meme'd on for being a retard. Her retarded argument immediately goes to shit when you notice the "limbs" are wrong because one has a huge ear flap from the top of the blob for a limb while the other is a little nub coming from the bottom. But in her mind, amorphous blob with a black circle to hold their face is a super unique idea. Her little blob doesn't even do the "0w0" face in the reference sheet for it and most of the video she referenced for it doesn't have it doing the "0w0" face. If she was reaching any harder, she'd be able to reach Manhattan from Italy.

USS IOWA

[a]
And she deleted the whole thing because she was getting meme'd on for being a retard. Her retarded argument immediately goes to shit when you notice the "limbs" are wrong because one has a huge ear flap from the top of the blob for a limb while the other is a little nub coming from the bottom. But in her mind, amorphous blob with a black circle to hold their face is a super unique idea. If she was reaching any harder, she'd be able to reach Manhattan from Italy.

Looks like she handled it in private.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
[a]
And she deleted the whole thing because she was getting meme'd on for being a retard. Her retarded argument immediately goes to shit when you notice the "limbs" are wrong because one has a huge ear flap from the top of the blob for a limb while the other is a little nub coming from the bottom. But in her mind, amorphous blob with a black circle to hold their face is a super unique idea. If she was reaching any harder, she'd be able to reach Manhattan from Italy.

wait isn't the one mascot from the company that's "copying" her "design" a fucking chicken :Vesper-UNHINGED: so like completely different creature all together, my fucking lord artist like this deserve nothing good in life :vesperfacepalm:
EDIT: it's from a company called manjuu, and that's what the chicken thing is called too, the company was created in 2015.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looks like she handled it in private.

After looking at the comments on the original post from Azur Lane, the only backlash I've seen are from the recent retard sycophants she sicced upon them. I'll wait for the official release and see if they changed the designs or if she's just bullshitting so she has an excuse to delete her tweets without looking like another tard that can't take the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom