"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Where in the World is Magni & Vesper, where it randomizes their location. In between rounds you have a shot to find them for unlockables.

Yeah this post was made entirely to make that joke, in fact I'd make that as a game as a shitpost myself if I had the patience

Despite the netflix reboot, the Carmen Sandiego rights holders aren't really doing anything noteworthy with her

I'm willing to bet a HoloLive focused fan-game in the style of one of the point and click games (specifically like "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? Treasures of Knowledge"), would re-invigorate the genre, and might even light a fire under the Carmen Sandiego people to make one for themselves to capitalize on the sudden burst of weeb interest (and failing spectacularly if they stick to the reboot instead of nostalgia-pandering)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lia's going to play her first Sonic game this week!

I totally did not send a maro suggesting she play this game a few months back. Absolutely not at all.

Forget about that what the heck is this

:iryswooo:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bijou starting the decades old war again by stating Rei is best girl, and that if you disagree, too bad

and on the eve of Superduper's three day ban, it's a sign
I mean, she's wrong, but I like her spirit.

Kay Yu said in the Koefficient interview that he plans to add the Stars into the game eventually
He has said that since the very beginning, too, but I am sure unicorns will ignore that fact when the boys do come out.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Mori on VC in Nerissa's Terraria stream, she doesn't know if she can actually be there, but she's still going to join

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another large collab happening in a second between Menace, Abi Kadabura, Serina Maiko and Hunikin (I'm only familiar with Menace)

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"We're not allowed to play Stardew Valley because of reasons [...] I'm not allowed to say the reasons, chat" -Mori

At least we have some indication why there aren't a billion and one Stardew Valley HoloLive streams, but now I'm curious about permissions (Takeshi, please)

Biboo has now joined the VC

USS IOWA

Lmao her russian admins on VK were caught calling ukies faggots and vermintide and all she says is this

EDIT: Post

Why doesn't she have her own thread already?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
On the topic of Terraria, in an effort to get more chuubas to play, it also has a budding modding community that extends replayability, consider Thorium + Calamity + The Stars Above for maximum chaos, either alone or all of them together for any chuubas that want to dive in head-first

Here's what you need to start:

and the individual mods, for easy access:

Calamity
Thorium
The Stars Above

and additional content mods that seem promising:

Spirit Mod
Starlight River

I love the stars above but holy does it break the game. would only recommend it to people who have done everything. Same for Starlight River which is almost a total conversion mod. (as an example it turns phase sabers into actual functional lightsabers including the Force Throw/Return) Other mods id recommend

Fargo's X mods. all of them are good QOL improvements that balance the players increased power with additional difficulty and Magic Storage for people like me who just want to shove everything in one spot.
"We're not allowed to play Stardew Valley because of reasons [...] I'm not allowed to say the reasons, chat" -Mori

At least we have some indication why there aren't a billion and one Stardew Valley HoloLive streams, but now I'm curious about permissions (Takeshi, please)

it might have to do with the pufferfish fuckery. context:they used to publish the game they fucked over the dev and some other workers supposedly.Dev found someone else to publish the game?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anyone know anything about fatum raptor?

some capipis got me hip to her when that gundam game out. seems ok, stream for 4ish hours, talks well enough to the 3 or 4 people in chat.

i dont see any real money making opportunties with a streamlabs, membership became a thing yesterday.

dont know much other than that.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki Karaoke now.

Delayed for 30 minutes, she's having tech issues.
New stream is up. This time will work just fine, i hope...

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
it might have to do with the pufferfish fuckery. context:they used to publish the game they fucked over the dev and some other workers supposedly.Dev found someone else to publish the game?

Stardew Valley is now self-published by the developer, but this was a (relatively) recent development (last year), so it depends entirely on the timeline of when they last sought permissions

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Shiori highlight reel from her channel. Guess novelites won't be that starved for content if she already put out something this early during her break.

Well she its not pulling a Sana thats for sure.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

he lives in a goatfucker shithole right? why did he think any of that shit would fly, he should count himself lucky they didn't think he was a fag(I mean he is but they don't know) and get thrown out of a rooftop or fed to alligators, whatever the SEAYamanbas do to fags.

Isn't the game extremely gay friendly?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

A channel where the jps attempt to get Eigo-jouzu by cross-analyzing the stuff that comes out of holoEN's mouths.
Unsurprisingly, they find the most difficult one to try to understand is Mumei.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Stardew Valley is now self-published by the developer, but this was a (relatively) recent development (last year), so it depends entirely on the timeline of when they last sought permissions
It had another publisher in Japan, but that publisher doesn't have it on their site anymore. Don't know what would be blocking it, unless the dude just doesn't respond to their emails.

Isn't the game extremely gay friendly?
Not to such an amount that it is shoved in your face or worth blocking over. Sims has gay relationships, too.

Also, Homolive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom