"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Futa Coochie put her tweets on protected now

Edit: Lmao she is disimssing the fan edit someone posted of her to VK of her wearing full ratnik (standard russian soldier gear) kit with a "Z" drawn into the helmet as expressing support, when the "Z" itself kind of is a symbol of supporting the russian military, she memoryholed image badly via hiding it in the first chain of tweets that prompted this spergery

Vtuber cringe pointed it out and there is no way she doesnt know

He also dug up some random pro russia VK posts, lmao

She reposts what she says on twitter to her echo chamber discord to her fellow tankies lmfao

View attachment 40195

Someone pointed it out but she bitches about FalseEyeD for being a dramafag (based tbh) but False's most recent video took her call out of Tachibana and agreed that he was a retarded scumbag or whatever the fuck lmao, its the first thing on the video below even

Just to not clog up this post even more, but Kuri Rinji of vtuber cringe (trigger warning: SEAYamanba) actually dedicated a bit of his stream to shit on her, he has a bunch of discord screenies from her autistic hugbox server

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Numberfagging a bit but I really find it impressive that she managed to average around 4-5k CCV months after debuting. That's pretty much double of what she did as Pikamee.

Model buff. Also, she's doing longer streams which helps with the Twitch algo.

She's
a) Filipino
b) a hafu
c) fucking short
d) was an actual hardcore/metal vocalist in the Davao underground scene
e) a fucking commie/tankie

Each one comes with it's own set of complexes and mental issues that it actually explains why she's such a huge fucking retard and asshole. Emphasis on "explains" and not "excuse" because regardless of the list above, she still chooses to be the fucking dumbass vocal sperg that she is.

Futa Coochie is a balut sucking, pagpag eating, Putin dick sucking FLIPFAG. She's the less faggy @The Nousagi. She maybe a massive retard but at least she didn't cry on stream.

She isn't your ordinary Filipino

She's BISAYA ADVANCED FILIPINO

This made me LEMAO.

Polka and Marine are going to be fightin

eath for the rights to adopt these two.
Dog karaoke has such a unique feel. They can do the backup vocals along with the lead. They can also do multiple people's parts or even alternate. It puts a new spin on a lot of these songs.

I bet the JP girls are salivating on collabing with the twins. Lui (the twin obsessed Hag), Polka (Polulu Abyssgard, self confessed third twin), Marine (horny hag who loves Sakura Wars), Koyori (coyote Hag) and Korone (OG dog Hag) have set their sights on them.

When are these girls changing their streaming timeslots? I'm tired of having to choose between the adorable doggos, the gamer rock, the idol otaku bird and Shiori ranting about god knows what :urtearingmeapart:

Shiori can rant about anything and make it unhinged.

Well, Bijou isn't a rage gamer, unlike a certain gremlin. :hic:

Wait a few months, she'll unleash her inner gremlin soon.

Eat shit, losers.
View attachment 40144

Edit: Next week, as expected. Now we'll see if Council will follow suit.

Edit2: Confirmed for August 20th at 12 PM JST.

@Aka Split eating good that day.

So, as a joke, I went to my friend's house wearing Pippa's wig and clothes...

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

There's a reason why this site has a spoiler feature. Gotta bleach my eyes because of that pic.

Nijisanji Koshien, their biggest annual event, just finished. Peak CCV was 254K (dropped from 321K last year). EN watchalong was 6K (dropped from 35K last year). Things not looking good for Niji

:deztheroom::SelenHAHAhere:

Nïggersanji JP in shambles. And they spent a whole lot of money advertising that event too. Oh well...

Obligatory
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
:NOWWELAUGH:

Who the hell is this random twitter person and why do they have multiple vtubers spazzing out at them.
I looked up his name and he seems to be a prominent anti, he has been going at it for the two years mysta has been active
He has been being smug in the twitter bio ever since he protected to prevent reports id assume

The linked /vt/ thread is this https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55996630 seems to have been created to shit on this little outburst
The interesting thing is that it highlights this video

The first clip is unrelated but right after that, he highlights how someone had been hate donating in streamlabs, and even said it was one guy, in that same clip that he himself uploaded, he even reads chat "why even give attention to them if they're just one schizo"

So, yes, category 5 one guy moment, done solely by a schizo with too much time on their hands

Just going into the "drama" section makes it clear that this Horayo guy has been schizo-ing out and the seemingly tumblr-esque fanbase of this site has been biting at his bait for a while, the site as a whole seems to be a mix of 4chan and a tumblr focused entirely on a single subject with different boards, from regular thirstposts to drama

The sheer autism of the board made them create a quarantine zone where any posts with more than 5 downvotes will get sent to a sperg shadow realm, allegedly according to announcements from this site, this Horayo sperg was the main reason this was created and its his de-facto containment board

You can bet this autistic asshole will still harass Mysta especially if he decides to reincarnate after his graduation.

Wait so Mysta has been receiving autistic superchats from 1 dumbass and in 2 fucking years he could not think of blocking his ass? or just not reading them?

Maybe is true that staying to much time in the UK melts your brain

He's half-Brit and half-Flip. That already gives him an intelligence debuff.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii animation premieres in 2 hours.

EDIT: tweet.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Forget Aloe, Rushia or Coco, Kay Yu said in the Koefficient interview that he plans to add the Stars into the game eventually, that will be a sight to see.

I don't think that is coming anytime soon though. I don't think Kay has much knowledge of the boys, there are no Stars reference in the game yet (he added HoloID references before the ID girls themselves). The game need some kind of rework if the boys are added too, some of the weapons such as Cutting Board and Bouncing Ball have mechanics that wouldn't make sense on the boys

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Edit: Lmao she is disimssing the fan edit someone posted of her to VK of her wearing full ratnik (standard russian soldier gear) kit with a "Z" drawn into the helmet as expressing support, when the "Z" itself kind of is a symbol of supporting the russian military, she memoryholed image badly via hiding it in the first chain of tweets that prompted this spergery

She reposts what she says on twitter to her echo chamber discord to her fellow tankies lmfao

View attachment 40195

Someone pointed it out but she bitches about FalseEyeD for being a dramafag (based tbh) but False's most recent video took her call out of Tachibana and agreed that he was a retarded scumbag or whatever the fuck lmao, its the first thing on the video below even

Even funnier is she thought she had a GOTCHA moment in this one

She tried to get a bigger reaction from the guy with her own brand of "trolling" but he kept his cool and when Mana saw it wasn't working and made her look like a bigger retard, she deleted the entire post.

Also one of Kuri's followers documented more of her shit

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Forget Aloe, Rushia or Coco, Kay Yu said in the Koefficient interview that he plans to add the Stars into the game eventually, that will be a sight to see.

I don't think that is coming anytime soon though. I don't think Kay has much knowledge of the boys, there are no Stars reference in the game yet (he added HoloID references before the ID girls themselves). The game need some kind of rework if the boys are added too, some of the weapons such as Cutting Board and Bouncing Ball have mechanics that wouldn't make sense on the boys
He could make a different game type within to put the Stars in. Maybe a Terraria-type?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I can already imagine the Unicorns.Such a beauty.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Even funnier is she thought she had a GOTCHA moment in this one

She tried to get a bigger reaction from the guy with her own brand of "trolling" but he kept his cool and when Mana saw it wasn't working and made her look like a bigger retard, she deleted the entire post.

Her having to have a special website/tool to copy paste a detractor's post so she can blindly repost it back uwu-iffied somehow is more pathetic than if she just did the uwu autism manually

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
that he plans to add the Stars into the game eventually, that will be a sight to see.
REEEEEEEEE PENIS HAVERS HAVING COLLABS IN GAME WITH MY OSHI, LITERALLY RAPE WITH HIROSHIMA AND HITLER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He could make a different game type within to put the Stars in. Maybe a Terraria-type?
Where in the World is Magni & Vesper, where it randomizes their location. In between rounds you have a shot to find them for unlockables.

Yeah this post was made entirely to make that joke, in fact I'd make that as a game as a shitpost myself if I had the patience

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Where in the World is Magni & Vesper, where it randomizes their location. In between rounds you have a shot to find them for unlockables.

Yeah this post was made entirely to make that joke, in fact I'd make that as a game as a shitpost myself if I had the patience
"Where in the World is Noir Vesper?" doesn't quite sing too properly. Have to work that one out a little.

DanishCookies

Why does Mana think Russia is still communist? Rose-tinted glasses much?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao her russian admins on VK were caught calling ukies faggots and vermintide and all she says is this

EDIT: Post

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Equating a situation like this with sexual exploitation of children is, well, it's something someone like Froot would do.
OOF. That one hurts.

Nene and azki cover of some anime OP i never heard of but the original song is kinda cute. So im looking forward to its premiere

Nagi no Asukara. Really good series from back in 2013 about a group of kids that live under the water in a village and eventually some shit goes down and there is a timeskip. I love that song, never thought the Holos would cover it.
1691975633548.png

About Holocure specifically, he should put Rushia in the game, she was too big to be ignored by a fangame without her absence being seen as a statement (if this was an official game that is a different matter, i wouldn't assume Sana or Coco would appear there either) but if the members are smart they will try to not focus on her, don't play as her and not react too much when they pull her on gacha, Gen 3 might be the exception because them ignoring her will be noticed (and clipped, and speculated upon).
I feel like references are fine but he should probably avoid putting her in. Same for Aloe. Coco and Sana had graduation streams. Rushia got shit-canned. Having her around might also stir some shit.

View attachment 40195

Anyone with a brain would agree that Tachibana being a femboy and doxxing her is wrong. Even if its Mana.

Hell Penumbral also mentioned originally liking her music but not being able to stand her terminally online Twitter spergouts where she vomits shit and then gets angry when people reply and disagree with her. Overall she basically acts like a fucking child.

ClipTax:
Also been somewhat busy with IRL shit so I haven't checked the thread in a few days. Not sure if anyone posted already but Cliptax of the Kirsche/Pippa stream from about a week ago (4 days in Youtube jail) before I could release it after Pippa's stream Saturday.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The game need some kind of rework if the boys are added too, some of the weapons such as Cutting Board and Bouncing Ball have mechanics that wouldn't make sense on the boys
Hard disagree, Shinri would have a damage buff with the ball.
Lmao her russian admins on VK were caught calling ukies faggots and vermintide and all she says is this

Please just move this to the degen thread already

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's going to play her first Sonic game this week!

I totally did not send a maro suggesting she play this game a few months back. Absolutely not at all.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
no kronii stream today. :kroded: (image from vt)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hard disagree, Shinri would have a damage buff with the ball.

Please just move this to the degen thread already
My apologies, i forgot the degen thread was the pseudo lolcow page

Here, have Fauna's adventures in HoloCure as a sorry for my autism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom