"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
In these trying times, may I interest you in a small mushroom girl Vtuber?
She has a really soft voice

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Help, I can't watch all these streams at once. I am not used to having this problem.
akai-haato-hololive.gif

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Help, I can't watch all these streams at once. I am not used to having this problem.
View attachment 40194

Holodex to the rescue, let the noise erode your brain

On another note, in the very, very, VERY slim chance that Rushia returns to HoloLive, I will support her with everything I have despite my previous dislike of her

Because this sets the precedent of Sana returning one day, gotta huff that copium somehow

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Futa Coochie put her tweets on protected now

Edit: Lmao she is disimssing the fan edit someone posted of her to VK of her wearing full ratnik (standard russian soldier gear) kit with a "Z" drawn into the helmet as expressing support, when the "Z" itself kind of is a symbol of supporting the russian military, she memoryholed image badly via hiding it in the first chain of tweets that prompted this spergery

Vtuber cringe pointed it out and there is no way she doesnt know

He also dug up some random pro russia VK posts, lmao

She reposts what she says on twitter to her echo chamber discord to her fellow tankies lmfao

F3a36uTWcAEWCE7.png

Someone pointed it out but she bitches about FalseEyeD for being a dramafag (based tbh) but False's most recent video took her call out of Tachibana and agreed that he was a retarded scumbag or whatever the fuck lmao, its the first thing on the video below even

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Zentreya is doing a charity stream playthrough of Crash Bandicoot for the Immune Deficiency Fund. At $10 per death & $100 per ragequit, they're currently sitting at $5560 to be donated. Haruka's there in voice chat too.
I post this primarily because seeing "donate to the IDF" on Vshojo charity drives never gets old.

the shadow of the mouse demands it's payment. no not Disney that other one.

obligatory WHERES THE MONEY FROOT.
Bijou singing World is Mine. :polkasticks:

Nice.

please please PLEASEEEEE get more people into Terraria.it might not be as repayable as minecraft (modded obviously) but the progression and journey is so much more interesting. Seeing someone stumble into something rare like an early enchanted sword is always fun.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Bijou starting the decades old war again by stating Rei is best girl, and that if you disagree, too bad

and on the eve of Superduper's three day ban, it's a sign

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holodex to the rescue, let the noise erode your brain

On another note, in the very, very, VERY slim chance that Rushia returns to HoloLive, I will support her with everything I have despite my previous dislike of her

Because this sets the precedent of Sana returning one day, gotta huff that copium somehow
I want them to add Rushia in just because I think that would tempt Mikeneko to play the game on stream and that sounds hilarious.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura: Get out of the closet and help me, Kiara!

Gay chicken's flown the proverbial coop(closet) a long ass time ago, Gura.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Maybe if she wasn't a terminally online retard that interacts with anyone that disagrees with her and constantly talks about how she doesn't care about her haters, she wouldn't get "harassed".

DanishCookies

Bijou: Rei is best girl
Based?
Asuka memes are better though especially the sonnenrad edits.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
please please PLEASEEEEE get more people into Terraria.it might not be as repayable as minecraft (modded obviously) but the progression and journey is so much more interesting. Seeing someone stumble into something rare like an early enchanted sword is always fun.

On the topic of Terraria, in an effort to get more chuubas to play, it also has a budding modding community that extends replayability, consider Thorium + Calamity + The Stars Above for maximum chaos, either alone or all of them together for any chuubas that want to dive in head-first

Here's what you need to start:

and the individual mods, for easy access:

Calamity
Thorium
The Stars Above

and additional content mods that seem promising:

Spirit Mod
Starlight River

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
On the topic of Terraria, in an effort to get more chuubas to play, it also has a budding modding community that extends replayability, consider Thorium + Calamity + The Stars Above for maximum chaos, either alone or all of them together for any chuubas that want to dive in head-first

Here's what you need to start:

and the individual mods, for easy access:

Calamity
Thorium
The Stars Above

and additional content mods that seem promising:

Spirit Mod
Starlight River

Fairly sure Hololive isn't going to touch mods with a 6-foot pole. I know the JP stars at one point played with a JP translation mod a long time ago. But I think with permissions and all that kind of stuff, they aren't going to risk anything that could potentially cause issues. Not just for Terraria, but most games in general.

Even Marine resorted to making her own Rimworld mod, adding some girls into the game. And I feel like she mentioned she couldn't use preexisting mods for similar reasons.

Negzana

Edit: Lmao she is disimssing the fan edit someone posted of her to VK of her wearing full ratnik (standard russian soldier gear) kit with a "Z" drawn into the helmet as expressing support, when the "Z" itself kind of is a symbol of supporting the russian military, she memoryholed image badly via hiding it in the first chain of tweets that prompted this spergery

Vtuber cringe pointed it out and there is no way she doesnt know

He also dug up some random pro russia VK posts, lmao

Not supporting Russia here, but as insufferable as Mana is, at least she doesn't seem like a total fool clown like Vaush. Not the greatest achievement, but at least she is consistent in her tankyness and not selling out for Ukraine.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not supporting Russia here, but as insufferable as Mana is, at least she doesn't seem like a total fool clown like Vaush. Not the greatest achievement, but at least she is consistent in her tankyness and not selling out for Ukraine.
I know, i have no horse in the race but its funny how she denies supporting russia when NAFO types or rabidly pro ukie tards point it out, hard to call everyone a poo nazi supporter when the current twitter status quo deems the side you seemingly defend as one, so i guess we'll see how that works out for her lmao

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
In these trying times, may I interest you in a small mushroom girl Vtuber?
She has a really soft voice

Another for the collection i was picking Super Amiya Aranha Yun and Lui from VEE for the "i dont care i want to listen something to pass the time" chubas group

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Bijou starting the decades old war again by stating Rei is best girl, and that if you disagree, too bad
Why would you pick a young clone of Shinji's mother as best girl when there is literally any other option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom