"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
If there are any clippers here, or if you know any clippers who do Hololive content, the Holocure Dev, Kay Yu, has a request to such clippers regarding spoilers on the new update to the game which contains a lot of new content:
1691687846031.png
(Twitter|archive)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If there are any clippers here, or if you know any clippers who do Hololive content, the Holocure Dev, Kay Yu, has a request to such clippers regarding spoilers on the new update to the game which contains a lot of new content:
View attachment 39885
(Twitter)
Clippers: Ok, but, I'll spoil everything and add clickbait in the thumbnail

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Edit:
Fucking OOOOOOOF

I messed up earlier tweeting about my excitement and stating my plans for organising the tournament. I assumed my old approvals for it were still in factor, since I've been in discussion for it before the Poyo Tetris tournament, but I did get in trouble since it wasn't finalised for the new date when I thought it was.
lol
lmao even
How dare Selen assume she had perms for her tournament just because Niji had given her perms? Then they follow up with the obvious punishment by trying to force her to go with EN only for her supposed international tournament, which she doesn't accept obviously. Guess we'd better watch out for any "family emergency" hiatuses in Selen's future after that stunt.
Total "Gun to her head" cadence and corpospeak too. 100% graduation incoming for this, the black company has done it again. :SelenHAHAhere:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The comments section on news outlets are rife with "corona vaccine" comments.

I wouldn't worry too much fellas. It's perfectly normal to drop dead in your 20s from heart failure, despite being in perfect health, non-smoking and non-obese. Shalom.
It could have been much worse; at least he didn't catch long covid.
Art tax:
1691689037031.png
twitter
The other major pokeRyS artist, ifphilo/getto, did a double gardevoir FauRyS that looks lewd even though it technically isn't, so I'll leave that one out.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't disagree about Naruto being shit, but its popularity did start with fansubs, with the subbers being outright annoyed by the endless yelling for more episodes to the point they made a brief flash animation telling the fans to shut the fuck up until it is done.

I don't know what it is that made Naruto popular, but it was there from the start, well before it appeared as a dubbed TV anime.
because from the start till about a bit after the tsunade vs orochimaru fight was actually good theres a reason why Sai was hated and used as a marker for the shows decline in quality.

It's still a fun magical ninja fight show and gave us a protagonist who could not just bulldoze his way through problems (while also being one of the first shows to give us anything like tactics in a fight) Say what you want about Sakura hogging up so many episodes the Sasori fight lives rent free in my head. (black sand puppet ) the Haku arc is still notably tragic the Chunin exams is still widely regarded as a great tournament arc especially when Gara shows up and starts murdering kids.

I'm not saying it's an excellent show even when it was at it's peak but there are plenty of reasons to enjoy it even in Shippuden and even Boruto the fights are still good locations like the village hidden in the rain are fascinating.

Also you could do worse reminder rent a girlfriend exists and has three seasons.
The writer of Oshi no Ko, Aka Akasaka is in the game with his partner in crime and fellow mangaka, Shiromanta, yes.
Or instead of garbage trash like Rent a Girlfriend you could watch read good shit like the Oshi No Ko or Kaguya Sama and since it's on topic right now wonder if/when we will get a Vtuber arc as i recall most streamers in both series have been fleshtubers or in a costume.

On the Topic of Selen tho yeah blatant corporate dialogue and blaming the talent what do you expect from ninjiblack. Rooting for Selen to graduate now she deserves so much better then this BS shame obsidia is not that close of a group so it's unlikely for us to get accidental second hand info on this either.

EDIT: Further thought how much of this is Selen shooting her shot with the plan to leave after? if the Rrat about her leaving is true then her going sicko mode and trying to organize BEEG THINGS before leaving makes sense . what are they gonna do fire her? :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
because from the start till about a bit after the tsunade vs orochimaru fight was actually good theres a reason why Sai was hated and used as a marker for the shows decline in quality.

It's still a fun magical ninja fight show and gave us a protagonist who could not just bulldoze his way through problems (while also being one of the first shows to give us anything like tactics in a fight) Say what you want about Sakura hogging up so many episodes the Sasori fight lives rent free in my head. (black sand puppet ) the Haku arc is still notably tragic the Chunin exams is still widely regarded as a great tournament arc especially when Gara shows up and starts murdering kids.

I'm not saying it's an excellent show even when it was at it's peak but there are plenty of reasons to enjoy it even in Shippuden and even Boruto the fights are still good locations like the village hidden in the rain are fascinating.

Also you could do worse reminder rent a girlfriend exists and has three seasons.

Or instead of garbage trash like Rent a Girlfriend you could watch read good shit like the Oshi No Ko or Kaguya Sama and since it's on topic right now wonder if/when we will get a Vtuber arc as i recall most streamers in both series have been fleshtubers or in a costume.

On the Topic of Selen tho yeah blatant corporate dialogue and blaming the talent what do you expect from ninjiblack. Rooting for Selen to graduate now she deserves so much better then this BS shame obsidia is not that close of a group so it's unlikely for us to get accidental second hand info on this either.
as far as groups are concerned yeah obsydia is the least coherent of the first waves

then came along ethyria with mom as the helm

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The comments section on news outlets are rife with "corona vaccine" comments.

I wouldn't worry too much fellas. It's perfectly normal to drop dead in your 20s from heart failure, despite being in perfect health, non-smoking and non-obese. Shalom.
1637461846011.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mysta got burnt out after the "covid" cancellation didnt he

Best of luck for Selen in her feature endeavours then lmao

Awoogers

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
the wisdom tooth was a sign
Nijisanji forced her to get her wisdom teeth removed, because they hoped it would lower her intelligence and she'd stay.

Awoogers

Even the tooth fairy hates Nijisanji!
well they have a resident fairy and from what ive seen in folklore fairy racism is real

anyways Rin in the hole episode is starting so hop in if you want

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Koeffiecient interview with Rin just started.

Very weird to think I used to fight this guy on Blazblue netplay like 10+ years ago and now he's interviewing one of my favorite chuubas.

Doctor Kayfabe

soap suds

Mysta got burnt out after the "covid" cancellation didnt he

Best of luck for Selen in her feature endeavours then lmao
Not according to him. He said he was already thinking about graduating in October and the AR live was announced and cancelled in like January. As for the whole Selen stuff, whatever she does, and wherever she does them, I hope she knows fans will have her back and support her.

Negzana

Panko's stream has been left on a perpetual loop in the background for like 30 minutes now while Panko is ranting in chat about how the emulator/switch/whatever she's using is not working. Probs Nintendo's fault somewhere because they're retarded but *shrug* it's funny

Topo Chico

Panko's stream has been left on a perpetual loop in the background for like 30 minutes now while Panko is ranting in chat about how the emulator/switch/whatever she's using is not working. Probs Nintendo's fault somewhere because they're retarded but *shrug* it's funny
Japs and Italians are supposed to be allies :pippasadl:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Good evening, I miss Ami.
please watch her cover.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Good evening, I miss Ami.
please watch her cover.

It was so good!
Speaking of Ami, next week will be extremely fun once she's back I miss her uuuuuuu :beatanicrying:
uuuuu_i_miss_Ami_uuuuuuu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom