"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We may still be in the dark, but at least it looks like Lando's gonna enjoy his birthday.

niggaphil

Panko's stream has been left on a perpetual loop in the background for like 30 minutes now while Panko is ranting in chat about how the emulator/switch/whatever she's using is not working. Probs Nintendo's fault somewhere because they're retarded but *shrug* it's funny
Italians: Everything I did was right, I did nothing wrong, it is someone else fault!!!

Why the Italians all sounds like DSP? Oh wait, he is Italian as well :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
okay this streams good im gonna rewatch it when koe drops the vod on his channel

Negzana

Wow I know Mario 64 is pretty old so the controls aren't perfect but Panko is terrible at this. She can't even move straight

Kalion

:)
Wow I know Mario 64 is pretty old so the controls aren't perfect but Panko is terrible at this. She can't even move straight
The N64 stick is pretty unique in the way it works, too. Emulation or not using an actual N64 controller will always feel off.

Awoogers

koe why are you converting my oshi into an american

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Tenma might have her interview with Killer Bean:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

"Thrussy"

1691696674190.png

Awoogers

why is the fucking usb funny and cringe at the same time

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Good evening, I miss Ami.
please watch her cover.

It was so good!
Speaking of Ami, next week will be extremely fun once she's back I miss her uuuuuuu :beatanicrying:
View attachment 39889
I missed the monki stream she did this morning before she left and I'm already on Amitoxin withdrawal :faunacry:

inb4 just watch the VOD, its not the same, she won't say hi to me and see me spam emotes :pippasadl:

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
the aformentioned thrussy

Thanks Uruka very cool

I mean its kind of charming that she is another one of those new people that Vesper was talking about back in the day. Finding out new shit. But the new shit she keeps finding about and then sharing

:urtearingmeapart:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The N64 stick is pretty unique in the way it works, too. Emulation or not using an actual N64 controller will always feel off.
Pretty much this, it has more in common with an optomechanical ball mouse rather than modern potentiometre-based sticks. If you're curious, Sega had their own spin on the implementation and used Hall effect measuring from magnets in Saturn and Dreamcast sticks.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Awoogers

damn that joke really ruined rin mentally

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
damn that joke really ruined rin mentally
Make a liveposting thread if you're just gonna spam no context five word posts for hours on end please.

Awoogers

Make a liveposting thread if you're just gonna spam no context five word posts for hours please.
dont worry thats the last

for now

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Art
Promise me not to cry

Don´t cry
Stop crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom