"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I've been thinking about how Flayon has been magically getting all these perms to these lewd games and I think he mentioned he wrote 3 whole paragraphs for one of them to convince management as if it was a big deal.

That has me thinking, is Takeshi truly a fag or did everyone else at Hololive not realize including an argument in the perm request shows management that you really want it? Are they just filing perm requests, not giving an argument for it, and then are surprised that some Nip salaryman sees there's no argument for it so he just says, "fuck that extra work, they don't care enough so why should I"?

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Yeah, Zion proved that they use Slack for any internal issues so the discord was entirely made by the livers

Im actually kinda suprised Holo doesnt use Slack too, but they probably have their reasons
Maybe because it's easier to use despite all the risk of using discord? Also this might be reaching but I can't find anything about Slack being accessible in japan

As in, their office in there is gone/permanently closed and the article about how Slack is available in Japanese is gone.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe because it's easier to use despite all the risk of using discord? Also this might be reaching but I can't find anything about Slack being accessible in japan

As in, their office in there is gone/permanently closed and the article about how Slack is available in Japanese is gone.
Unless Niji has management outside of Japan then it doesnt explain how they can use it if its apparently unavilable

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There were definitely multiple parts of each game where it could have gone the other way.

EN got a lane advantage and didn't know what to do with it, while JP reacted well by grouping 5 early. Feed less to the grouped JP and they can use their level advantage properly. Plus they aren't late to Rayquaza and can contest properly. Then, EN actually did come into the Rayquaza fight strong, but JP secured and Pekora/Shion/Okayu smartly dipped to score. Catch two of them instead of staying to kill Nene and then running off to score themselves had a small chance of saving it too, though it wouldn't have been easy.

ID spent too long bullying Ame/Kiara in lane. Pressing that advantage for points rather than kills could have helped a lot later. Then they got caught out badly at Rayquaza because EN actually needed to use their brains to find a way to win, picking Anya and jumping on Ray right as it spawned. ID was caught out and moved into Rayquaza too individually. If ID moves as a unit into Rayquaza and Anya doesn't decide to pick a 1v1 with a snorlax (actually 5v1 hello) they probably prevent the comeback. Once EN had scored it was over, EN was defending well at the end.

ID vs JP, Kaela seemed to try a bit too hard to carry early on, but thankfully their lategame was fine. JP was doing Regieleki as Rayquaza was spawning which was probably too greedy, Okayu and Nene then ran into Rayquaza one by one and got picked and there was basically no Rayquaza contest with Kaela running interference. I think the game was a coinflip if both teams had grouped 5 for Rayquaza and could easily have gone either way.

e: I guess Regi into Rayquaza is meta since it gives you the regen buff for the teamfight, but neither ID or JP were quite fast enough to pull it off in their respective matches.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Unless Niji has management outside of Japan then it doesnt explain how they can use it if its apparently unavilable
That's why im saying that it might be reaching, even for me. For all we know, it can be something like Riku the yacht man (or some other higher up in the management side of things) just prefer Slack rather than Discord, and thus urged the rest to use Slack for official purposes. Leaving discord for talent to talent contacts or making secret cliques that contain enough high-level yabs that could level California twice over and shamed Kyo into leaving*

*: I really hoped that's true.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So wait, in the original pic, why is there just a big white space underneath? Seems kind of strange.
Whoever made that image had graphic design is my passion shit and just stitched the two confirm screens with a void of white to explain it with words

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina - Dies to bugs in Tutorial of Factorio
Shiina - "There's someone in chat whose name is very accurate right now"
1691647584775.png

Shiina - "Yes"
:NOWWELAUGH:

wrp

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Shiina - Dies to bugs in Tutorial of Factorio
Shiina - "There's someone in chat whose name is very accurate right now"
View attachment 39858
Shiina - "Yes"
haha this emote is so fucking funny i swear to fucking natsuiro matsuri the next person to post the fucking "old men laughing" emote is getting their vertebrae snapped in half

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
haha this emote is so fucking funny i swear to fucking natsuiro matsuri the next person to post the fucking "old men laughing" emote is getting their vertebrae snapped in half

wrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
AFAIK All Niji branches are/were managed by locals within their respective countries.
It's one of the (many) reasons KR was a shitfest and Hana mentioned on a member stream about how Taka, Zea, and her would eat bentos with their manager in their "studio" really early on in the ID branch. So based on that, EN probably is managed in the west and their upper management prefers to use Slack for official business conversations.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Yeah, Zion proved that they use Slack for any internal issues so the discord was entirely made by the livers

Im actually kinda suprised Holo doesnt use Slack too, but they probably have their reasons
Slack would cost more, and given the nature of early Cover staff I'm pretty sure they were all already on Discord anyway. They'd have no reason to shift. Though if Cover dropped their own in internal, custom program for collabs, I actually wouldn't be surprised about that. That's functionally part of their Metaverse project.

Likely depends what software base the corporate leadership was using when they started the company. It's entirely possible they were Slack users when they made the branches, so that's what they use. Watch Niji JP use Line primarily.

Caught up on the Holo-MOBA night. First, I didn't realize Pokemon had a MOBA. Second, the complete lack of flying racial epithets (some invented in real-time) really removes that true "Intentional Lobby" MOBA feel. I was going to say there wasn't any "Motherfucking" insults either, but Ame was there. So I guess there's a de facto "I'm going to bang your Mom" there.

Fourth #

Good source of A-Chan english happening now:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Short

God Damn the Sun

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They best part of the emote is that it's a reference to the Brendan Frazier vehicle "George of the Jungle"' 's meme. So it's an old reference, on point for most things and Vesper's model kind of looks like a young Brendan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom