"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
This game is giving me league PTSD flashbacks to losing won games at Baron
If I strain hard enough I can still hear my jungler calling me a Yamanba and telling me to kms even though he used smite on wolves.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That was better than expected. More fun to watch than JP buttfucking in Mario Kart or anything in MC.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
The winning by points/time thing is screwing with me. Used to mobas going until a base is destroyed. Or maybe I've just been out of it for so many years I forgot that was ever even a thing.

Negzana

So it appears without Ray bullshit it's JP > ID > EN without the last minute win

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Well, at least EN got a win. That's more than anyone was expecting.

RiverBear

The winning by points/time thing is screwing with me. Used to mobas going until a base is destroyed. Or maybe I've just been out of it for so many years I forgot that was ever even a thing.
It's baby game. No killing or destroying things allowed

And to be fair, the game IS fun

Ray just fucks over any advantage you had in the first 8 minutes and makes the last 2 minutes unfun

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
frankly I'm shocked given Fauna appeared the only one that knew anything and the rest weren't even bothering with practice or learning their abilities.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Score was actually 1 win for all, too. I'd like to see this group play more together, but that is pure COPIUM lol... Especially since they probably can't play anymore after this, thanks Pokemon Company.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So it appears without Ray bullshit it's JP > ID > EN without the last minute win
Haven't heard any point tallies yet but JP likely comes in first because they had 2 games that were high scoring. Meanwhile the question is whether ID or EN comes in 2nd. ID is probably getting 2nd. At least every team won a game.
If I strain hard enough I can still hear my jungler calling me a Yamanba and telling me to kms even though he used smite on wolves.
>gank bot as Hecarim and let the ADC get the kill
>he complains because I did a lane tax of 2 minions
>proceed to come back to the lane at full speed only to just smite the cannon minion every time it's up and then leave without ganking the enemy bot lane

PekoWick

Yeah I agree JP have better comms imo.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
so are they gonna keep going until there's one true winner or is this ending at 1/1/1?

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Remember this game is for Kids,guys

RiverBear

so are they gonna keep going until there's one true winner or is this ending at 1/1/1?
Tiebreaker is they tally over-all scores of the teams

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They are tallying points over all the matches

Koros Apogee

Delta Update:
Delta's birthday is coming up in 11 hours and the DFS already has a HBD video ready.

1691640416969.png(Link)
In addition, Delta will have a second collab song with Maoneko on the 12th and both are having a Marshmellow stream afterward on the 13th at 21:00 JST
1691640715892.png (Link)Screenshot 2023-08-09 231105.png (Link)

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

RiverBear

1691641252141.png

LMAO
ID is now EN
>EN got in second
>If Ame didn't get screwed by lag, they would have scored 950 and been only 4 points away from 1st place
Clearly says ID there my guy

EDIT:
1691641477506.png

Fauna gets a World's competitor T-shirt and a Mew plushie as consolation at least

God's Strongest Dragoon

>EN got in second
>If Ame didn't get screwed by lag, they would have scored 950 and been only 4 points away from 1st place
View attachment 39850
LMAO
ID is now EN

Clearly says ID there my guy
Oh what the fuck, they fucked up the english titles lol

Not surprised EN came in 3rd. That last game between ID and JP was just a huge scorefest where both sides got somewhere in the ballpark of 500 points

The Rrat

Early Adopter

PekoWick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom