"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is what she tells on her streams? I saw a screenshot of a doxxer's folder on /wvt/ full of Bat pics and she looked 100% western. Also she had a shaved head period, worrisome
Well there was the mohawk with both sides shaved and then that side part shave. But yeah, in a lot of pics she looks like a complete mutt and any asian genetics she has look to be very overwhelmed by the western genetics.

Anime Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I know I'd push her to probably take at least a week off after this is all done. But I doubt her brainworms will allow her more than half a week.
She should maybe stream less hours but I feel like she should keep the momentum. This Donothon has been huge for her.

I mean, Vtuber could get married, right?

I also remember there is a Vtuber couple having sex or shit, and impregnated the wife in live stream. I remembered it was featured in this site few months ago :smugselen:
I sorta remember about that. There is also the NTR Vtuber which graduated about a year and a half ago.

Pokemon perms are so fucking stupid... Kiara said she doesn't think they can play Pokemon Unite after the tournament, again.
Pretty sure they mentioned that they only get perms for a short while (at most a month or so) which is why you usually get a Pokemon spam from Hololive whenever a game comes out because they know that if they sleep on it, they wont be able to stream it.

25% of the reason I like Kirsche is that she can cook.
Respectible. Considering how rare it is among chuubas that it can somehow be considered a special skill...
Cooking should be considered a fucking superpower given how terrible Vtubers are at cooking.

It would be hilarious, imagine the seethe that Vesper a buff guy that go to the mountains regularly and exercise has to fight the neet shrimps that are allergic to the sun and grass

And remember is already the 10, the day of Judgment for MagniMan and Vesper the old wonder is upon us

Usually, announcements come out at around 1-3am Eastern Time (1-3pm Japan time). Not looking forward to this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Roca told a story about how when she was little her mom told her if she sat on the toilet too long her balls would pop out. :zaionwhatsgoingon: I foresee listening to this 5 or 6 times trying to make it into a clip at some point.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
My biggest issue with this is the barrier-to-entry by tying themselves to the metaverse and VR. A considerable segment of their fanbase already have smartphones. I'd wager a huge chunk of the global fanbase is likely to not have a VR headset nor even have a min-spec'd PC to support it (particularly in the SEA region where folks use internet cafes instead). I'm not saying they shouldn't invest in VR as a long-term project given that it's part of the expanding TAM for gaming, but a two-pronged approach with a current gen gacha game of their own in the vein of Nikkei and FGO for the short-term wouldn't be a bad thing. Just fully-commit to monetizing your whales and paypigs.

This interview basically says metaverse is used as a buzzword for venture capital and stockholders, while people who are already gamers would understand it better as an "MMORPG". It's said by Harada of Bandai Namco, but a HoloEarth producer agrees with it.

Basically think of HoloEarth as the events side of Fortnite.
But yes they should absolutely do a gacha game.

soap suds

Pomu hit 600k woo! She prepared about 100 songs but ended up hitting it at 16 songs. She said she was going to sing at least 50 if she reached the goal before she did all the songs though so she's still going.
Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 7.01.15 PM.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Usually, announcements come out at around 1-3am Eastern Time (1-3pm Japan time). Not looking forward to this.

Is 8 am where he is, the bell is ringing louder

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

Today should be Chammer's birthday. That there is still no news horrifies me. I care more about her than a thousand homos

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Worst news of all, guys.

I'm going to bed in less than an hour.

Awoogers

Today should be Chammer's birthday. That there is still no news horrifies me. I care more about her than a thousand homos
didnt she put out a statement around a month ago or so about her well being?

i also miss chammers but shes gonna come back

DanishCookies

Probably an interesting stream <2 days from now

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Stop being such a DOOMYamanba she literally said why she cant come back a few weeks ago

so the bossman not being here when the aforementioned announcement drops is highly likely

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Current Pokemon Unite rank of hololive members

HoloJP
Okayu - Ultra Class 5
Shion - Veteran Class 5
Fubuki - Expert Class 2
Pekora - Expert Class 3
Nene - Beginner

HoloEN
Fauna - Expert Class 5
Ame - Great Class Class 1
Irys - Great Class 3
Kiara - Beginner Class 2
Calli - ???

HoloID
Kobo - Ultra Rank 4
Kaela - Ultra Rank 5
Ollie - Great Rank 1
Reine - Great Rank 1
Anya - ???

Pokémon Unite rank
Master
Ultra Class 1-5
Veteran Class 1-5
Expert Class 1-5
Great Class 1-4
Beginner 1-3
Kiara has been grinding ranked matches off-stream for the last 7 hours and has made Great Class 2 last I saw. And has been yelling in prechat about her teammates at least twice. This from someone who didn't even know the word MOBA a week ago.
I think she took criticism about not taking it seriously personally.

e: She just made Expert. Unite ranks are a bit of a baby ranked system but this is still unexpected to me.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This interview basically says metaverse is used as a buzzword for venture capital and stockholders, while people who are already gamers would understand it better as an "MMORPG". It's said by Harada of Bandai Namco, but a HoloEarth producer agrees with it.

Basically think of HoloEarth as the events side of Fortnite.
But yes they should absolutely do a gacha game.
Metaverse is an undefined buzzword that means whatever they want to changing each time to fit the nothing they are selling you.

What most agree on it being is a fucking hubworld. that's it it's been done most MMO's have them as you said (either serverwide or instance based) however what they don't want you to know is the metaverse as they vapidly describe it has also already been done a place that is everything all at once.

Decentraland exists that is what "the metaverse" is accidentally describing it's self as a massive project with none of the talent skill vision money or competence to make it feasible but because people are idiots other people make money off it anyway.

Why can't we just use fucking virtual world is that not special enough for these money grubbing fuckwits. Stop making shiny new words to sell your nothing to people.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If they fuck off, then Magni/Vez fucking off when they just got L2D updates lowkey reminds me of the time Otogibara Era revealed a new outfit in her graduation stream

Kind of a shame, i wonder if we will ever get a reason for this and who was at fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom