"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is unfair. I may be ugly (and old and fat)
you're approaching it wrong, just say you're B.U.F.F.
Big Ugly Fat Fuck kropausechamp.png.

unrelated nami being pro :architect:

PekoWick

Current Pokemon Unite rank of hololive members

HoloJP
Okayu - Ultra Class 5
Shion - Veteran Class 5
Fubuki - Expert Class 2
Pekora - Expert Class 3
Nene - Beginner

HoloEN
Fauna - Expert Class 5
Ame - Great Class Class 1
Irys - Great Class 3
Kiara - Beginner Class 2
Calli - ???

HoloID
Kobo - Ultra Rank 4
Kaela - Ultra Rank 5
Ollie - Great Rank 1
Reine - Great Rank 1
Anya - ???

Pokémon Unite rank
Master
Ultra Class 1-5
Veteran Class 1-5
Expert Class 1-5
Great Class 1-4
Beginner 1-3

USS IOWA

Hey guys the new Cover financials are up.

Attachments

• 20230809143240714s.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 73

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This speaks to me on so many levels Wemi! So insightful!

Archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Momotsuki Hagu celebrates her birthday at 9PM JST with her only stream in two months.

Hagu can be read as 89 for August 9.

AZKi will continue her upward climb at 10PM JST.

In her members stream she also asked how long does it take for some to clear the game and was surprised when there are answers over ten hours.

Not sure about the singing prowess of the others, but damn, she sure stacked the Holosingers.
Shibuya Hal sang an anime ED.

From Neoporte Hizuki Yui also has an anime ED on her portfolio and will have another one for Autumn 2023 release.

Hinaano has released a few covers, here's the latest one she released.

Nijisanji's female thief Luis Cammy will have an off collab with niji shota Suzuki Masaru so she asked the two most obvious individuals for tips.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Dude wants to be peed on and kicked around by a 6 foot big tiddy mommy with anger issues, then kidnap lolis for his saw-style sex dungeon where he makes them watch in horror as he gets pegged by the aforementioned mommy and then buttfucked by a chad soft boy that then cucks him with the lolis.
Fetishes unlocked: 356/356 Rank: Master Pinoy Destroyer of Roommates Weapon of Choice: Thirst Titles: Jollybees Tyrant, Pag pag eater, Drama Conjurer, Megafaggot
I genuinely just choked on pagpag eater why is that shit funny

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Okay, I tried to listen this while getting some late night work done. I haven't been following the Tachibana story closely. I had to tap out of this video once she talked about how the person she was a manager for started using drugs, because just the endless string of catastrophes overlaying the dramatic music was too much for me. How much of this are we taking serious? Was any of that actually about Tachibana, or was she just recounting how miserable her life had apparently been before she met him or something? What's the teal deer for what she actually has to say about Tachibana?

Yeah I wasn't fully paying attention to the stream as well since it was a mix of her trauma dumping along with the Tachibana stuff. Though one of the funny things that I picked up on was apparently the guy was complaining to his peers about his Mom kept giving him food and it was keeping him out of shape.

:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

HoloJP
Okayu - Ultra Class 5
Shion - Veteran Class 5
Fubuki - Expert Class 2
Pekora - Expert Class 3
Nene - Beginner

HoloEN
Fauna - Expert Class 5
Irys - Great Class 3
Kiara - Beginner Class 2
Calli - ???

HoloID
Kobo - Ultra Rank 4
Kaela - Ultra Rank 5
Ollie - Great Rank 1
Reine - Great Rank 1
Anya - ???

Pokémon Unite rank
Master
Ultra Class 1-5
Veteran Class 1-5
Expert Class 1-5
Great Class 1-4
Beginner 1-3
So to compare it to something like League
JP: 1 low diamond, 1 low plat, 2 mid gold, and 1 bronze
EN: 1 low gold, 1 high silver, 1 mid silver, 1 bronze, and 1 unknown
ID: 2 diamonds, 2 high silvers, and 1 unknown

You know, I understand why Kiara doesn't care too much. She's a fresh player put on a team with silver players where the "gamer" is low gold while pretty much both teams you're playing against have players that are all higher ranked that your "gamer". This shit is going to be a bloodbath.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

I see this as a big positive. Either it sucks ass as expected and we can all :selenpointandlaugh: or it's actually pretty good. And that means competition. That usually means their competitors will have to innovate more. Which hopefully makes Cover put even more effort in their concerts.
i mean of all that group the only one that has been on a actual stage is her, Coco only got the outfit but never used it
She used it in her graduation stream :ameraintear:

Edit:
Is Cover now bought by Nijisanji or Am I missing something here?
Misread the original posts, my bad.

Last edited:

PekoWick

ID: 2 low plats, 2 high golds, and 1 unknown

You know, I understand why Kiara doesn't care too much. She's a fresh player put on a team with silver players where the "gamer" is low gold while pretty much both teams you're playing against have players that are all higher ranked that your "gamer". This shit is going to be a bloodbath.
ID have 2 low diamond no?

USS IOWA

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey guys the new Cover financials are up.
Someone please translate this to dumbass language so we can all understand the graphs.

God's Strongest Dragoon

ID have 2 low diamond no?
Yeah, accidentally associated master with diamond, wasn't really paying attention. Also noted that ID has two high silvers with Ollie and Reine.

niggaphil

ID: 2 diamonds, 2 high silvers, and 1 unknown

We have to trust the HOPE, because she managed to win in the previous Mario tournament with an impossible odd.

We need to inhale HOPIUM and trust the EN team :takocope::takocope::takocope:

Someone please translate this to dumbass language so we can all understand the graphs.
TLDR: Cover earning money as usual, and Nijisanji continue to take the L

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Dude wants to be peed on and kicked around by a 6 foot big tiddy mommy with anger issues, then kidnap lolis for his saw-style sex dungeon where he makes them watch in horror as he gets pegged by the aforementioned mommy and then buttfucked by a chad soft boy that then cucks him with the lolis.
Fetishes unlocked: 356/356 Rank: Master Pinoy Destroyer of Roommates Weapon of Choice: Thirst Titles: Jollybees Tyrant, Pag pag eater, Drama Conjurer, Megafaggot
Yeah, but don't you all, really?

1691572216545.png

PekoWick

Hololive members bring a lot of money

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We have to trust the HOPE, because she managed to win in the previous Mario tournament with an impossible odd.
JPs best 2D Mario players (Aqua and Shion) were nowhere to be seen. Imagine a Hololive Apex tournament without gouging out your eyes. Now picture Aqua, Towa and Matsuri all declining to participate.

The Mario Maker tournament was basically that.

This time, the good JPs are actually showing up for once.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

HoloJP
Okayu - Ultra Class 5
Shion - Veteran Class 5
Fubuki - Expert Class 2
Pekora - Expert Class 3
Nene - Beginner

HoloEN
Fauna - Expert Class 5
Irys - Great Class 3
Kiara - Beginner Class 2
Calli - ???

HoloID
Kobo - Ultra Rank 4
Kaela - Ultra Rank 5
Ollie - Great Rank 1
Reine - Great Rank 1
Anya - ???

Pokémon Unite rank
Master
Ultra Class 1-5
Veteran Class 1-5
Expert Class 1-5
Great Class 1-4
Beginner 1-3
Jesus Christ, hopefully Fauna can go the distance, but Okayu being Sweaty Gamer tier and the Two ID Power Trip of Kobo H and Stone Cold Kaela Autism... :pikameefuck:

USS IOWA

Line go up, good. Happy Talents yay.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Revenue and profits up bigly
4th Fes brought in so much money it made the quarter after it look bad
Cover's idea of "ESG activities" is trying to fight against defamation of talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom